Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo (87330 Views)

Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by XingXhang(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
oluwasegun007:
My greatest fear is that dangerous politics is happening in the church and it's worrisome.

Politics started from heaven when Lucifer left with one-third of the angels and discovering his plan to take over. Coupdetat
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by XingXhang(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
DCMIX:
I need to hear from both sides before I conclude

It's good to feel...important
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by makinson2865: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
focus7:

Point of corrections to the bolded, among all the names you mentioned only David Ibeyiomie served under Oyedepo, others served somewhere else and only made Oyedepo their mentor and spiritual father later in their lives.

stop saying what you don't know. All aforementioned names came out from winners under Bishop Oyedepo including pastor korede komaiya of masters place
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Timfreds(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:
Putting this story out there is in no attempt to embarrass anyone or any church. As i always walk a very careful lane when reporting issues regarding the church. I have barely laid the facts as I remembered them.

The bible tells the story of how Lucifer rebelled in God's own perfect territory and was cast out with his entire team. So if rebellion and secession can happen in Heaven then it surely can happen in church.
If Paul and Barnabas(both anointed) could part ways over differences then it can happen between Oyedepo and Adjeman while we agree both of them are still anointed.
Therefore let no atheists nor unbeliever jump on this as reason to villify or misrepresent the church.

The church is Christ bride but it is not perfect, but it is still Christ bride nonetheless. Issue like this are common in Christianity, even from the early days. It then takes wisdom and maturity to handle these challenges as they come. This is not peculiar to Nigerian churches either. Unfortunately, we Christians might continue hearing stories like this till Jesus comes back. So let it not shake your faith in the mandate of the church. It is just one of those things.

I do not agree with Adjeman but I kind of understand him. I know in his heart he regards the church leadership and even respects Oyedepo. But somewhere there he feels he is being cheated and that would be where he might have erred. The prosperity character of a church like winners chapel flows from the top and trickles down. Whether the branch is in somalia or ogbomoso it would prosper. Same way the multiplication anointing in RCCG flows from top to bottom. I'm sure the Ghanian church was even astounded that they could contribute a whole $60,000 a month(back in 2004). Adjeman should have just learnt the principle and left. Men like Enenche, Adeyemi, Poju and Ibeyiomie learnt under Oyedepo and today have equally financially strong ministries irrespective of poor economy.

When the succession plan was allegedly closed to Abioye via church constitution people told him to leave and create his own church. Considering Abioye could cart away thousands of Winners members yet wisdom was present and Abioye refused to leave Oyedepo. And today, even the apparent successor sees Abioye as his Spiritual father and mentor(as I was told).

I also salute Oyedepo's wisdom in not going on a pulpit sponsored tirade against Adjeman. It is better recreational bloggers like me report these things than for it to be heard bitterly on the pulpit.

Lastly there is nothing necessarily wrong with remitting money to headquarters. The early gentile churches also remitted money back to jerusalem. Whatever process has been set up by the leadership of the church should be followed. If you can't, just leave!
Kudos Bro, I cherish your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Marotzke:
Did. TB also hijack the man's prophetic / healing annointing ?
The so called pastor doesn't have a name?
Which year did this happen?

SMH...

So, you believe TB Joshua has a prophetic/healing anointing

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=jidemoh post=66926929]
And say, what has he made of it today? No man bites the hands that feed him, he'll forever be hungry. From a church of 14,000 to 1,000. Is that an achievement? That to me is not a successful hijack.[/quDiage

Thanks brother, this is what I have been searching for in the whole four threads but nobody mentioned it. They are talking as if it is well with pastor Adjeman as if he escaped & fared well with the Churches in Ghana.

In 2016 December, a Ghanaian student in a private University in Nigeria whom I met at RCCG Camp told me he is a Winner. I asked him about this incident. He explained to me in detail but he concluded by saying his Church has lost about 90% of his members, Winners in Ghana is growing stronger. He said Winners Church in Ghana is stronger & larger than Adjeman' Church in all ramifications.

You cannot blame adjeman, in corporate world, people like to retire at certain age if they are lucky to be posted to their country. When Diageo posted Mr Adetu as MD of Guinness Nigeria having served in many countries, I know, he will resign instead of being posted out again. The same happen to Mr Ogunsanya former MD of Nigeria Bottling Company. Bishop Adjeman has spent many years in Nigeria, he left Ghana with nothing & as a nobody. He returned to Ghana his homeland as a spiritual father of a large congregation comprises of Captain of Industries, Politicians, Academic giants & now a celebrity known by the government & people, you now decided to return him back to Nigeria (Ibadan). As a human being, that posting will be very difficult to obey.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
jidemoh:

And say, what has he made of it today? No man bites the hands that feed him, he'll forever be hungry. From a church of 14,000 to 1,000. Is that an achievement? That to me is not a successful hijack.
Thanks brother, this is what I have been searching for in the whole four threads but nobody mentioned it. They are talking as if it is well with pastor Adjeman as if he escaped & fared well with the Churches in Ghana.

In 2016 December, a Ghanaian student in a private University in Nigeria whom I met at RCCG Camp told me he is a Winner. I asked him about this incident. He explained to me in detail but he concluded by saying his Church has lost about 90% of his members, Winners in Ghana is growing stronger. He said Winners Church in Ghana is stronger & larger than Adjeman' Church in all ramifications.

You cannot blame adjeman, in corporate world, people like to retire at certain age if they are lucky to be posted to their country. When Diageo posted Mr Adetu as MD of Guinness Nigeria having served in many countries, I know, he will resign instead of being posted out again. The same happen to Mr Ogunsanya former MD of Nigeria Bottling Company. Bishop Adjeman has spent many years in Nigeria, he left Ghana with nothing & as a nobody. He returned to Ghana his homeland as a spiritual father of a large congregation comprises of Captain of Industries, Politicians, Academic giants & now a celebrity known by the government & people, you now decided to return him back to Nigeria (Ibadan). As a human being, that posting will be very difficult to obey.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Chubhie: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
daveP:
Exactly. you can't have true members again in this dispensation in African church system. You correct or try to direct, you'll get empty pews and another church will less stricter standards take them in with "the love of God and with grace to succeed"

And sinful lives will be on parade ere and there.

This is the number one fright and heart attack of current crop of Nigeria pastors. that cash..... that cash.... hmm.

Mammon reloaded.

It's sickening seriously.

Cries and wailings for prosperity since the 80s now are answered prayers. but what is the wealth being used to do. just the wealth RCCG has, 0.1% of it can be used to feed Burundi for a whole year, 3meals/day.

and yet the stupid rule of all to headquarters is wrong guy applied.

It's in the scriptures to send to hq. But dyu notice the way the high priest redistributed the gather wealth?
Lord!!!!
It gets crazily messier when you factor in how sex flowed freely. You want a spiritual life? stay away from the social gatherings called churches today and start looking inwards.

You can read your bible and attend church but never give away your mind to any man to rewire for their selfish goals.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by sorextee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
I was in covenant uni dat time wen that drama unfolded. Not only did oyedepo send dat uyo pastor, he also sent bishop Ojeme, who dey said is a very close frnd to adjeman. I hear say adjeman still pull Gun on top dem. The Ghanaian factions were carrying a placard around, addressing Oyedepo that GHANA IS NOT YOUR KUWAIT. Those Ghanaian pastors that came to Nigeria, I remembered seeing Oyedepo Anointing them in the Sunday service at caananland for their loyalty.
What the op stated above is true.

prince3009:
Very true!

I was fully aware of these events. Bishop Oyedepo sent some pastors back then including Pastor Abraham Aiyelabowo who was the resident pastor of Winners Chapel Uyo to take over from Bishop Adjeman. This was met with stiff resistance by Adjeman to the extent that there were fists cuffs and I even heard a gun was drawn (possibly by the Adjeman Faction).

Pastor Abraham Aiyelabowo was eventually made the resident Pastor of the new rebuilt Winners Chapel Ghana but the man still decamped and founded his own Triumphant Global Ministries Ghana which is booming today because the guy is full of humor and a crowd puller too. I remember his days as pastor in Winners Chapel Uyo only that the guy is a sexual predator who was shagging many women in the church back then both married and unmarried. The guy even bin wan shag my girlfriend Itoro who was always going to the house to help his wife with house chores. I was vexed about it and approached him only for him to attempt to sin-shame me in the congregation. angry

It is so painful that Bishop George Adjeman who I have known as a charismatic vibrant man on the pulpit would do something like that. The fact that Bishop Oyedepo gave him those terms shows that he (Oyedepo) has a large heart.

Anyways, after every...it's business as usual.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by focus7: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by focus7: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
makinson2865:

stop saying what you don't know. All aforementioned names came out from winners under Bishop Oyedepo including pastor korede komaiya of masters place

Bros i respect your write ups and I didn't meant to insult you by my assertion but we need to put history in proper perspective.

For the record:

Paul Eneche served Abel Damaina, was posted to Abuja and while there he started his own ministry having properly handed over and was released.

Sam Adeyemi on his own served under George Adegboye, posted to Lagos and later started his own, the matter generated a prolonged issue between him and Adegboye but were later reconciled but he submits to Bishop David Oyedepo.

Poju Oyemade started his ministry as an undergraduate student in Unilag and was ordained into ministry by Bishop David Oyedepo, though he was a staunch follower of Oyedepo like a son and a member of Winners Chapel before then

Please you can check out the stories.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by GoodMuyis(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
In my honest opinion. Since pastors claim the church belongs to it's members.

Nigerian churches should be registered as Public Limited Companies (PLC)
Listed on the stock exchange so it's members can benefit through stocks and dividends.

It is not fair that members sow, while only the overseers reap. Even Jesus won't approve of such an exploitative arrangement.

Considering the amount of profit these church investments rake in, it is only rational that they should be taxed too.

Is church selling anything, In advance country, NGO has tax waver, same should go to church, as the offering is not a compulsion but a voluntary giving. As long as every church member pay their due tax to govt, no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
5thElement:
In the end it's all about the money and not the salvation of souls.

What a pity.

All these new generation "churches" are built on the foundation of the demon called Mammon.

If you are poor, it's a sin so just keep sowing that little money you've got till you are blessed.
and it sounds so so like the indulgence age of Catholicism that made MLK to give 95 theses
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Makaveli1166(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Listed on the stock exchange so it's members can benefit through stocks and dividends.

It is not fair that members sow, while only the overseers reap. Even Jesus won't approve of such an exploitative arrangement.

Considering the amount of profit these church investments rake in, it is only rational that they should be taxed too.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Tundeobama(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
All churches of the world remit to headquarters because they are building new churches somewhere in the world and paying full time pastors even if their members is 10 and also use the money for welfare and maintenance.
The Oyedepo faction(WCI) started again in 2004
after the unfortunate split. It now has a
network of 150 churches in Ghana and is about
getting its own university. However winners
chapel Ghana led by Adjeman has plunged from
14,000 members as at the time of secession to
1,000 members.
The church will continue to grow until they start borrowing nations as said in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Tundeobama(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
I noticed all pastors than have split did it mostly for greed of money and all of they don't grow reach where they came from.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Remix10(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Adjeman successfully hijacked a billion dollar corporation. That's ingenious

He was not successful, a 14000 congregation was reduced to 1000, oyedepo's faction has grown to 150 branches in Ghana, not same for Adjeman
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by farem: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Adjeman successfully hijacked a billion dollar corporation. That's ingenious

It's good to process information before you open your mouth in reply

Taking time to read diligently can and will better your life.

WHAT YOU TRASHED ABOVE IS THE DIRECT OPPOSITE OF HOW IT ALL ENDED but you will never read because:
1. You think commenting first attracts generational blessing
2. You also think you have found a 'worthy' news with your colleagues to revel in mockery.
See ya life!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Acidosis(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Taxing Churches because you think members are being exploited is counterproductive. Abeg, where would the tax come from?
Same "exploited" members of course.

You end up exploiting the already exploited members of the church for the benefit of same politicians that destroyed your past, your present and your future. That arrangement is like robbing Peter to pay Satan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Realhommie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
OrangeDream:
God, this is so informative and revealing. And i'm a Winner since 1999. Can't believe i read an entire 4thread on a stretch on these captivating secrets in the house of God. Nawa o
Same as me, I'm so dumbfounded...

You can imagine..

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by steveDpro: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
focus7:

Bros i respect your write ups and I didn't meant to insult you by my assertion but we need to put history in proper perspective.

For the record:

Paul Eneche served Abel Damaina, was posted to Abuja and while there he started his own ministry having properly handed over and was released.

Sam Adeyemi on his own served under George Adegboye, posted to Lagos and later started his own, the matter generated a prolonged issue between him and Adegboye but were later reconciled but he submits to Bishop David Oyedepo.

Poju Oyemade started his ministry as an undergraduate student in Unilag and was ordained into ministry by Bishop David Oyedepo, though he was a staunch follower of Oyedepo like a son and a member of Winners Chapel before then

Please you can check out the stories.

Sir, your explanation is not explicit enough. Pastor Sam Adeyemi served Pastor George Adegboye, the G.O of Rhema Chapel. He was the Senior Pastor of Rhema Chapel Lagos.

On Pastor Paul Enenche, you mentioned Pastor Abel Damina of Power City International. You said he was posted to Abuja where he started his ministry. Many people are interested in Pastor Enenche' story. I was lucky to have been led into a very small Church by the Holy Spirit in the late 90s when they were celebrating a year anniversary of the formal takeoff of their Ministry
. That Church was not known by then. It was Rev Yinka Yusuf that ministered that day. That Church is Dunamis Gospel Church
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
DCMIX:
I need to hear from both sides before I conclude
In issues like this, one of the two wearing factions would assume silence until the law holds... so you'll grow old waiting. look at facts and get valid conclusion. what dyu expect the silent faction to do? support the allegations?
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm only God know who will make heaven that babalawo for my backyard might just make even and big churches pastors lake of fire.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
muzeze77:
Same thing happened with winners maryland USA. It was headed my a Ghanaian pastor kofi and it got so big and I heard profitable suddenly we heard that the pastor was being asked to relocate to ibadan , he refused and started his own church with some of his members. My Christian brothers and sisters open your eyes . This are no longer churches but corporations. If you don't know the amount of money the church is receiving , it means you are not a member, you are suppose to since winners belong to all members
Imagine?

Like the way a CEO does to any subordinate in a financial firm. this sucks seriously.

You expect me to leave Yankee and just come and do the brown roofed city cos of what? That's demeaning and wickedness. Why not another branch in the same USA. You see why I say it's all intentions that matters here, and Hq have one of the worst intentions so far. Anyone her, if your father was this pastor, will you encourage him to come back to Ibadan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by daveP(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chubhie:

It gets crazily messier when you factor in how sex flowed freely. You want a spiritual life? stay away from the social gatherings called churches today and start looking inwards.

You can read your bible and attend church but never give away your mind to any man to rewire for their selfish goals.
The sex rampage is almost in all churches that have considerable wealth and status, if not all churches sef, finances or not. but their own. week in week out I hear girls talk of how the pastors approach them for sex and whatever.

Many married women have aborted secretly. Men leaving/divorcing their wives after finding out that they aborted for "paistor"

Let's leave that sex issue for now. It would make this revelations seem like Sodom and Gomorrah again if we add it to this thread. SMH.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by jesuchristi: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dr.Paul Enenche has never and did not serve in Winners Chapel. He is only a. Friend and spiritual son of Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by sapele914(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
Actor no dey die.
grin
Chuck Norris?
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Pierohandsome: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Seun360(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Beehshorp:
Church na business... If you know you know

Big one o
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Olobojay(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:
Putting this story out there is in no attempt to embarrass anyone or any church. As i always walk a very careful lane when reporting issues regarding the church. I have barely laid the facts as I remembered them.

The bible tells the story of how Lucifer rebelled in God's own perfect territory and was cast out with his entire team. So if rebellion and secession can happen in Heaven then it surely can happen in church.
If Paul and Barnabas(both anointed) could part ways over differences then it can happen between Oyedepo and Adjeman while we agree both of them are still anointed.
Therefore let no atheists nor unbeliever jump on this as reason to villify or misrepresent the church.

The church is Christ bride but it is not perfect, but it is still Christ bride nonetheless. Issue like this are common in Christianity, even from the early days. It then takes wisdom and maturity to handle these challenges as they come. This is not peculiar to Nigerian churches either. Unfortunately, we Christians might continue hearing stories like this till Jesus comes back. So let it not shake your faith in the mandate of the church. It is just one of those things.

I do not agree with Adjeman but I kind of understand him. I know in his heart he regards the church leadership and even respects Oyedepo. But somewhere there he feels he is being cheated and that would be where he might have erred. The prosperity character of a church like winners chapel flows from the top and trickles down. Whether the branch is in somalia or ogbomoso it would prosper. Same way the multiplication anointing in RCCG flows from top to bottom. I'm sure the Ghanian church was even astounded that they could contribute a whole $60,000 a month(back in 2004). Adjeman should have just learnt the principle and left. Men like Enenche, Adeyemi, Poju and Ibeyiomie learnt under Oyedepo and today have equally financially strong ministries irrespective of poor economy.

When the succession plan was allegedly closed to Abioye via church constitution people told him to leave and create his own church. Considering Abioye could cart away thousands of Winners members yet wisdom was present and Abioye refused to leave Oyedepo. And today, even the apparent successor sees Abioye as his Spiritual father and mentor(as I was told).

I also salute Oyedepo's wisdom in not going on a pulpit sponsored tirade against Adjeman. It is better recreational bloggers like me report these things than for it to be heard bitterly on the pulpit.

Lastly there is nothing necessarily wrong with remitting money to headquarters. The early gentile churches also remitted money back to jerusalem. Whatever process has been set up by the leadership of the church should be followed. If you can't, just leave!
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by CSTR1003: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
As much I don't appreciate some churches and materialism, but this is a much deeper issue.

Ghanaians have it in for Nigerians. It stems from an inferiority complex.

Why would the court award the ownership of a church to an employee?
Isn't that Madness? The only reason is because he is Ghanaian.

Third World judiciary that has failed to grasp the fact that the world is now a global village.

And to make the situation even sadder, oyedepo should have learned and stop any major investment there.

Yet the guy wants to build a university there . shocked
C'mon, it is only a matter of time before those Ghanaians take over the university too.

I expected better from oyedepo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.