Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo (87335 Views)

Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by bignero: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

from my other argument. ?

You are a joke.

The Ghanaian pastor registered it under his name while the church is under the name of a parent body.

Your Ghanaian courts Must not know the meaning of fraud .

let me indulge you in your folly a little bit

am not sure your literate and ask who ever read the article for you to reread it again

now to the bolded which further retriates that you dont understand....initially when the church started in ghana, it was not registered....along the line, a law was passed in Ghana that all churches be registered ..thats was when this man with out the knowledge of the church in nigeria went and registered winner chapel as his own.

let me answer another fool.ish statement you made..the man should stop putting up churches in ghana?bcause of one bad egg or black sheep?..if youve achieved anything worthwhile in life am sure it was on a bed or roses...imagine abraham being content with ismael, imagine i isaaced stoped building wells in the bible after his enemies took the first and second well.

ghana will soon take over his university? for real really how old are you?
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by barojana: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

The church has a mandate ... I mean a constitution. Everything is spelt out in the constitution of the church.

After Bishop Oyedepo , nobody from sixty years of age ,as at the day of installation as head , can assume the headship of the church.
Where can I get that constitution please?
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
barojana:

Where can I get that constitution please?

Go to any winners bookstore and ask for it.... it is called , mandate .
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Bomi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Huuuunnnn reading these narration brought back memories! Bishop Adjeman wasthe residential Pastor of Winners Chapel Raji Oba Lagos. He taught me in WOFBI 2001 class. He taught us mentorship and leadership, how the deep call into the deep while giving example of himself and Bishop Oyedepo how he influence his life. That he was on his way to US and have stop over in Lagos that how he was transform by the teaching of his master Bishop Oyedepo. So isu fortunate that such can happen around them. He has a life threaten accident and the rumour has it that he was not treated nicely before his trafered to Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Imagine these bastards drawing out $60,000 monthly from a small Ghanaian community instead of eradicating poverty there, And then as if to mock the idiots he uses the money to build schools the members would never attend, Religion is mind control
Is the money meant to eradicate poverty directly? Let's try and be reasonable when dealing with money and not emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chubhie:

Oyedepo applied the wisdom gained from the Adjeman fallout to contain the rest.

We went to kano to open a new branch for one of the bishops that left. In less than one year, we were living the dream. Cars,money big house with swimming pool,crowds and different TV stations were begging to have us on their platform.

All hell broke loose the moment we became direct competition to winners and pulling their strong financial members away!

The then governor of kano had to call Oyedepo and warn him that he would be held responsible if another religious war is started in kano. It was crazy then.
You again?
So you know virtually all them top LFC pastors o?
I don't believe u.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
CSTR1003:
As much I don't appreciate some churches and materialism, but this is a much deeper issue.

Ghanaians have it in for Nigerians. It stems from an inferiority complex.

Why would the court award the ownership of a church to an employee?
Isn't that Madness? The only reason is because he is Ghanaian.

Third World judiciary that has failed to grasp the fact that the world is now a global village.

And to make the situation even sadder, oyedepo should have learned and stop any major investment there.

Yet the guy wants to build a university there . shocked
C'mon, it is only a matter of time before those Ghanaians take over the university too.

I expected better from oyedepo.

As a man truly sent, I expect Oyedepo to continue in his quest to reach out to souls in Ghana. The Adjeman episode to me is a case of a man yielding to his fleshly lusts. You can't blacklist souls from Ghana because of the tendencies of a few ignorant ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chubhie:

Oyedepo applied the wisdom gained from the Adjeman fallout to contain the rest.

We went to kano to open a new branch for one of the bishops that left. In less than one year, we were living the dream. Cars,money big house with swimming pool,crowds and different TV stations were begging to have us on their platform.

All hell broke loose the moment we became direct competition to winners and pulling their strong financial members away!

The then governor of kano had to call Oyedepo and warn him that he would be held responsible if another religious war is started in kano. It was crazy then.

Where and what is the name of that church, today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by mercyland93(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2020
prince3009:
Very true!

I was fully aware of these events. Bishop Oyedepo sent some pastors back then including Pastor Abraham Aiyelabowo who was the resident pastor of Winners Chapel Uyo to take over from Bishop Adjeman. This was met with stiff resistance by Adjeman to the extent that there were fists cuffs and I even heard a gun was drawn (possibly by the Adjeman Faction).

Pastor Abraham Aiyelabowo was eventually made the resident Pastor of the new rebuilt Winners Chapel Ghana but the man still decamped and founded his own Triumphant Global Ministries Ghana which is booming today because the guy is full of humor and a crowd puller too. I remember his days as pastor in Winners Chapel Uyo only that the guy is a sexual predator who was shagging many women in the church back then both married and unmarried. The guy even bin wan shag my girlfriend Itoro who was always going to the house to help his wife with house chores. I was vexed about it and approached him only for him to attempt to sin-shame me in the congregation. angry

It is so painful that Bishop George Adjeman who I have known as a charismatic vibrant man on the pulpit would do something like that. The fact that Bishop Oyedepo gave him those terms shows that he (Oyedepo) has a large heart.

Anyways, after every...it's business as usual.

So church has turned into business entity. naawaaoo, may God help us.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2020
mercyland93:

So church has turned into business entity. naawaaoo, may God help us.

Na so we see am o
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by zoedew: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
The court has decided the matter in favour of Winners Chapel.

1 Like

Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by zoedew: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
2 Samuel 3:1

“Now there was long war between the house of Saul and the house of David: but David waxed stronger and stronger, and the house of Saul waxed weaker and weaker.”

One is in the hope that Adjeman will repent and retrace his steps and seek the face of God in prayer and fasting before his time runs out and the devil finally rounds him up and he ends up like Judas Iscariot! Hmmmmmm!
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by zoedew: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
CSTR1003:

from my other argument. ?

You are a joke.

The Ghanaian pastor registered it under his name while the church is under the name of a parent body.

Your Ghanaian courts Must not know the meaning of fraud .

Ignorance sticks out like a sore thumb while wisdom is discovered by the discerning!
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by vineyardfarms: 2:50pm On May 02, 2021
quote author=HigherEd post=66917763]Putting this story out there is in no attempt to embarrass anyone or any church. As i always walk a very careful lane when reporting issues regarding the church. I have barely laid the facts as I remembered them.
The bible tells the story of how Lucifer rebelled in God's ownperfect territory and was cast out with his entire team. So if rebellion and secession can happen in Heaven then it surely can happen in church.
If Paul and Barnabas(both anointed) could part ways over differences then it can happen between Oyedepo and Adjeman while we agree both of them are still anointed.
Therefore let no atheists nor unbeliever jump on this as reason to villify or misrepresent the church.
The church is Christ bride but it is not perfect, but it is still Christ bride nonetheless. Issue like this are common in Christianity, even from the early days. It then takes wisdom and maturity to handle these challenges as they come. This is not peculiar to Nigerian churches either. U
GOD BLESS
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Angela4life(f): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Am a Nigerian but i will tell you i totally support what bishop adjaman did , oyedepo is evil and winners chapel is corrupt and they don't deserve anything better except this kind treatment. You can't believe the satanist called oyedepo sacked over 40 pastors in Nigeria adding to much number of ordained full time pastors he refuse to post after are their sacrifices and commitments infact soon buhari will hijack winners chapel ota from him.
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by 2special(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Whether we accept it or not, there's Politics everywhere even between husband and wife
Re: How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo by Iampromoted(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Angela4life:
Am a Nigerian but i will tell you i totally support what bishop adjaman did , oyedepo is evil and winners chapel is corrupt and they don't deserve anything better except this kind treatment. You can't believe the satanist called oyedepo sacked over 40 pastors in Nigeria adding to much number of ordained full time pastors he refuse to post after are their sacrifices and commitments infact soon buhari will hijack winners chapel ota from him.
You are just talking nonsense. Imagine your level of hatred for a man you most probably have never met.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.