Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan (1434 Views)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Bianca Ojukwu Says APGA Will Suffer For Injustice Against Me / Buhari To Include Babachir, Ayo, Others On Looters Lists – Buhari Associate, Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by KenOne: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Immediate past governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, has cautioned members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to beware of how they confront issues with the government.

Uduaghan, who stated this while reacting to the released looters’ lists by the Federal Government, said it was wrong for the PDP to have dared the APC-led Federal Government to mention the names of alleged looters of the nation’s treasury.

Uduaghan, an aspirant for Delta South Senatorial District, while granting an audience to select members of the Warri Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), in Warri, said with the release of the alleged looters’ list, the PDP put itself under unnecessary pressure.

“PDP started the trouble. You said the government should mention the names of those who looted the treasury and they brought out the first list, second list and the third is being awaited.

“We’ve given work to ourselves and people are now struggling to go to court to clear their names. We’re now the ones busy, trying to defend ourselves and the government is just laughing; APC is just laughing.

“So, whatever list you’re publishing, saying this is APC’s list of corrupt people, you’re just wasting your time.

“I always advise people to be careful when you’re confronting the government, because the government has access to a lot of information.

“There are things you might have taken for granted or forgotten and somebody has recorded it and it’s in the hands of the government.

“I don’t think the PDP should have challenged the FG on the list issue; it was a big mistake and we’ll suffer for it,” he averred.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by gare(f): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Udughan, I know you growing up as a medical doctor in DSC, but you sound like a coward, nothing more to say to you.

5 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by Baawaa(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2018
“PDP started the trouble. You said the government should mention the names of those who looted the treasury and they brought out the first list, second list and the third is being awaited.
This is one of them,I believe he knows what he is doing,PDP the looters party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by chernest2002: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2018
List of lies can't save buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by deji17: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
PDP looters are now lamenting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by rusher14: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2018
gare:
Udughan, I know you growing up as a medical doctor in DSC, but you sound like a coward, nothing more to say to you.

I like your style. Thief make you hold ground when dem catch you shebi?

Warri no dey carry last.

4 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by Paperwhite(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2018
The joke is rather on the more corrupt APC who after 3years start obessessing itself with a "looters list" series devoid of an meaningful high profile conviction while overtly shielding its own In-house looters.

4 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2018
IPOB yoots will not like this. The thieves know themselves. They are just playing with the mind of their useless wailers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by Blackfire(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2018
PDP is very corrupt that is buhari will deal with them....

Lazy yoooot will disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by tuniski: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2018
Pdp did the Right thing challenging the govt to publish the list of looters.
Enuff of corruption blackmail while governance suffers even as poverty aand deprivation as well as insecurity are at all time highest!
Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
The joke is rather on the more corrupt APC who after 3years start obessessing itself with a "looters list" series devoid of an meaningful high profile conviction while overtly shielding its own In-house looters.

You no de tire of defending these thieves?

Uduaghan as a real looter is coming out to express his fear and you inconsequential 3k per post wailer is here spewing trash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by muykem: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2018
The wailer in social media doesn't have knowledge of damage done already. National Party Chairman named in corruption list with evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2018
KenOne:

“I always advise people to be careful when you’re confronting the government, because the government has access to a lot of information.

“There are things you might have taken for granted or forgotten and somebody has recorded it and it’s in the hands of the government.

“I don’t think the PDP should have challenged the FG on the list issue; it was a big mistake and we’ll suffer for it,” he averred.

Lol!
But that's the blunt truth.

Sadly, neither PDP nor APC should be returned back to power in 2019.

Besides, it's very selfish for Uduaghan and the co-travelers already in the senate to desire to return back to the senate despite all they have been able to garner. I blame the foolish electorate that keep electing the past governors

2 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by doctokwus: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2018
This talk is even incoherent,because I don't even understand what his point is.
This must count as of the most disoriented and senseless statements to come out from a supposed past governor.
No wonder Uduaghan couldn't achieve one single thing in his 8yrs as governor.

2 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by CilicMarin: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
doctokwus:
This talk is even incoherent,because I don't even understand what his point is.
This must count as of the most disoriented and senseless statements to come out from a supposed past governor.
No wonder Uduaghan couldn't achieve one single thing in his 8yrs as governor.
[/s]

E pain am. grin

lalasticlala Front page

3 Likes

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by docadams: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Uduaghan may not be a politician with a compelling charisma but no one can deny the fact that he has transversed all known corridors of power, taken all known oaths in all PDP shrines, contributed his own share of the evils bequeathed by PDP to generations. He was a former commissioner of health, a former SSG to the Ibori govt, and a two time governor of Delta state..

So those expressing opinions from a less informed background just to cement their lazy status should take note

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by GOFRONT(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin
Re: Looters’ Lists: PDP Will Suffer For Challenging FG — Uduaghan by KratosCorp: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is a very FAKE news.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Of Police Says Spiritual Attack Caused Him To Commit “transmission” Blunder / June 12: Full List Of Invited Guests As Buhari Honours MKO Abiola / 2019: Big Names On The Brink Of Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.