Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (32081 Views)

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / "CeeC Is Not My Friend" - Alex / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by Durchess(f): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Haniel18:
I won't be surprised if she starts attending Shiloh soon
just imagine

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by terrymason(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
nanakgh:
Granted CeeC is a crazy woman..but if you're able to tame the shrew and harness that fire you'll have a powerhouse of a woman behind you.
seriously! Who get that time?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by Pat081: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God dis madness don finish n wen is dat gal dat want to buy fuel to her generator
Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by Sharumi: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
CeCe Bitters for slimming, detoxifying, hip enhancing, gbogbrise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by laribari(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
She is beautiful.

Aboki, describe beautiful? Na fine girl you go chop abi? Go nor worry, she go reply your mama and all your family.

Anyone who praises cece after those fight scene then such person needs help.
Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by Turnedaround: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
nanakgh:
Granted CeeC is a crazy woman..but if you're able to tame the shrew and harness that fire you'll have a powerhouse of a woman behind you.

The one that will send you to early grave

Hmmmmmm I nor want shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by bqoND(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
nanakgh:
Naso you go dey deceive yourself till she forget knife for your neck.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by chukzyfcbb: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
nanakgh:
you can't tame such people, most especially a female lawyer. They have been trained not to tolerate rubbish.
And in CeeC's case, that training has left her default settings HIGH!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by Tenoverten10: 1:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by dinachi(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2018
nanakgh:
Even her parents were not able to tame her. Goodluck with your taming!
Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by jiggaz(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2018
nanakgh:
Odiegwu...

Re: BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search by jiggaz(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2018
bqoND:
Naso you go dey deceive yourself till she forget knife for your neck.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m No Longer Interested In N25m Compensation - Baba Suwe / Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.