Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

What's The Gospel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Gospel? (1632 Views)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Is The Gospel In The Old Testament? / The Gospel Faith Mission International Starts It's 30days Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2018
It is very important that we should know what the Gospel is. If we were asked to state what the Gospel is,probably we should set down some passages of Scripture which we consider are inclusive of the Gospel. Probably John 3:16 and say - that is the Gospel.We should be right to a point,but at best we should only be stating certain basic truths about the Gospel.glorious truths and yet not in themselves the Gospel in its fulness or in its central meaning.
Those are wonderful facts and they are constituent parts of the Gospel,but that is not the Gospel in the sense in which you and I must understand the Gospel and know the meaning of the Gospel.
I believe that the Gospel is just this,simply,but most profoundly, that the Son of God,Who is also Son of Man,has come,and in His Coming has expressed in the world the Divine type of what God intended before times eternal that His race,His creation,should be.That is God contracted to the span of human life;God manifest in the flesh,God combining with His own essential nature another kind of creation called "man" and in that combination producing as out from Himself a type,a kind,a species which never occupied the world before (so far as we know),which was His thought and conception before the foundation of the world.A creature in which God is resident Himself by His Divine Nature,and in the coming of the Lord Jesus,the Christ,we have that species represented,that type manifested,and that is the Gospel.That into the image of that Son those who become identified with Him in oneness of that Divine life are destined to be conformed,to be the instrument for the manifestation of God by His indwelling.
What's your take/view on the Gospel?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Gospel? by Horus(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Gospel is a Ghost-Spell. So you are being fooled.

The devil has you worshipping ghost, Hebrew Gawvah (Genesis 25:8 ) and Greek Pnyoomah “Ghost, Spirit” (Matthew 3:16).

Read their Bible or Qur’an and see they have you under a Spell, Ghost-Spell (Gospel) (Matthew 4:23).

You must look up the words, not just their translations.

1 Like

Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Horus:
Gospel is a Ghost-Spell. So you are being fooled.

The devil has you worshipping ghost, Hebrew Gawvah (Genesis 25:8 ) and Greek Pnyoomah “Ghost, Spirit” (Matthew 3:16).

Read their Bible or Qur’an and see they have you under a Spell, Ghost-Spell (Gospel) (Matthew 4:23).

You must look up the words, not just their translations.
Ghost Spell?
Dude,you a Christain?
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2018
It's also the love of God toward humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gospel =fake news
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:
Gospel =fake news
What's fake about it?
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

What's fake about it?

Because the story is forged and made up... To mock God and deceive people....
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Proof pls

1 Like

Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

Ghost Spell?
Dude,you a Christain?
No, he is a mentally sick atheist.

1 Like

Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Would you say that the horrific ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUAL revived by Butterflyleo is a forgery to mock atheists and deceive Christians ?

I have seriously studied that satanic manual and found the 30 lessons are a perfect match with the insulting, mocking and delusional behaviour toward kind innocent Christians and Muslims on Nairaland.

Atheists behavior and the cruel contents of their atheists bible is clear evidence that at least their satanic book is not a made up forgery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Would you say that the horrific ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUAL revived by Butterflyleo is a forgery to mock atheists and deceive Christians ?

I have seriously studied that satanic manual and found the 30 lessons are a perfect match with the insulting, mocking and delusional behaviour toward kind innocent Christians and Muslims on Nairaland.

Atheists behavior and the cruel contents of their atheists bible is clear evidence that at least their satanic book is not a made up forgery.

I am not an atheist... I know and worship only the creator of the universe and follow its laws, but jesus which is the central theme in the gospel was a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator.. Just like Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25..

God is both responsible for light and darkness, life and death, good and evil... The devil is not an equal opposite of God..
Jesus was created to insult the creator of all.
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

Proof pls
What more can I say sir. You posted a great Op only to have it mocked and insulted by satanic atheists. I have studied their horrific Atheist Training Manual that was revived by the esteemed Butterflyleo recently and found it to be a perfect reflection of their crude attacked on Christianity and Islam.

If you read their atheist bible, you quickly identify their sly mocking tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

I am not an atheist... I know and worship only the creator of the universe and follow its laws, but jesus which is the central theme in the gospel was a roman invention to deceive and mock the creator.. Just like Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25..

God is both responsible for light and darkness, life and death, good and evil... The devil is not an equal opposite of God..
Get behind me Satan.

1 Like

Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

Proof pls

The old testament belief is that God the creator is the God of both good and evil, light and darkness, life and death, he is in control of all his creation, the devil is not an exception.. The devil only does what God tells him to do as thought in the story of Job, which incidentally is the only place where the devil is mentioned In the entire old testament.
God is one, not 3 or 2 in one..
The new convenant he was going to have with the jews was a convenant of peace.. Isaiah captured it in chapter 2 "men will beat their sword Into ploughshares and learn of war no more" no more wars and oppression..
That has not happened so they are still waiting.. And the messiah is going to be a normal man like you and me and he is coming once to rule not to die for sins, there was already a solution to that (All God desires is a sincere and genuine repentance, no human sacrifice is required or necessary)

So with this in mind, the question to then ask is who is jesus??
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Get behind me Satan.

Trust me, I know how hard it can be to deprogramme yourself from the scam, that is why it is called the " go spell" and given the fact that you have invested your whole life on it so it is hard to imagine anything different..
Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

You are worst than an Atheist 'cos you know nothing about Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Trust me, I know how hard it can be to deprogramme yourself from the scam, that is why it is called the " go spell" and given the fact that you have invested your whole life on it so it is hard to imagine anything different..

This is Gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

The old testament belief is that God the creator is the God of both good and evil, light and darkness, life and death, he is in control of all his creation, the devil is not an exception.. The devil only does what God tells him to do as thought in the story of Job, which incidentally is the only place where the devil is mentioned In the entire old testament.
God is one, not 3 or 2 in one..
The new convenant he was going to have with the jews was a convenant of peace.. Isaiah captured it in chapter 2 "men will beat their sword Into ploughshares and learn of war no more" no more wars and oppression..
That has not happened so they are still waiting.. And the messiah is going to be a normal man like you and me and he is coming once to rule not to die for sins, there was already a solution to that (All God desires is a sincere and genuine repentance, no human sacrifice is required or necessary)

Jesus Christ cannot come in a hurry because of people like you. You don't have Loca Standi to hasten The Rapture. You are just fretting already.

1 Like

Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

No, I will never be crazy enough to trust you.I was never a Christian. I escaped from the spiritual depravity of atheism only three years ago. You are wrong again, I can now easily imagine both sides.

ATHEISM IS THE CRUELIST SCAM THRUST ON HUMANITY !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
orisa37:

This is Gibberish.
True words, you are certainly not easy to fool. Atheists believe that Christians are easy targets, lame pushovers.

Have you read the horrific atheists bible ? It is also known as the ATHEISTS TRAINING MANUAL with 30 cruel lessons on how to destroy Christianity.

Butterflyleo reposted the contents of the satanic manual here ;
https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:

No, I will never be crazy enough to trust you.I was never a Christian. I escaped from the spiritual depravity of atheism only three years ago. You are wrong again, I can now easily imagine both sides.

ATHEISM IS THE CRUELIST SCAM THRUST ON HUMANITY !

Ok... Better, I am not an atheist.. I know what God is and is not...
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
orisa37:

Jesus Christ cannot come in a hurry because of people like you. You don't have Loca Standi to hasten The Rapture. You are just fretting already.

Just as you are fretting over incredible hulk..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
orisa37:

You are worst than an Atheist 'cos you know nothing about Jesus Christ.

The little is Enof, I know he was created in Nicea by a bunch of uneducated Greeks and romans on the order of Constantine.. He wanted it for his empire..
It has got nothing to do with God, the creator of the universe who is in charge of everything including the devil.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
I form the light and I create darkness, I make well being and create disaster.. I the Lord do all these, Isaiah 45:6-7
There is no separate God for light and another for darkness.. There is only one that is responsible for both.
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Now then, who do you say Jesus is ?
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Show me what is in your Atheist bible and I will show the glory of the creator God revealed in just one Holy Gospel with practical evidence to back it up.
Unlike your atheist beliefs that manifest as empty words designed to impress fools.

Mark 9

1 Then he told them, “I tell all of you with certainty, some people standing here will not experience death until they see the kingdom of God arrive with power.” 

Jesus’ Appearance is Changed

2 Six days later, Jesus took Peter, James, and John and led them up a high mountain to be alone with him. His appearance was changed in front of them, 

3 and his clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone on earth could bleach them. 

4 Then Elijah appeared to them, accompanied by Moses, and they were talking with Jesus. 

5 Then Peter told Jesus, “Rabbi, it’s good that we’re here! Let’s set up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 

6 (Peter didn’t know how to respond, because they were terrified.) 

7 Then a cloud appeared and overshadowed them. A voice came out of the cloud and said, “This is my Son, whom I love. Keep on listening to him!” 

8 Suddenly, as they looked around, they saw no one with them but Jesus alone. 
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

The little is Enof, I know he was created in Nicea by a bunch of uneducated Greeks and romans on the order of Constantine.. He wanted it for his empire..
It has got nothing to do with God, the creator of the universe who is in charge of everything including the devil.
You don't know the true power of Christianity that can still be demonstrated with scientifically verifiable evidence every day.
Your arguments will remain dry and barren, without life changing power.

From Mark 9
15 The whole crowd was very surprised to see Jesus and ran to welcome him. 

16 He asked the scribes, “What are you arguing about with them?” 

17 A man in the crowd answered him, “Teacher, I brought my son to you. He has a spirit that won’t let him talk. 

18 Whenever it brings on a seizure, it throws him to the ground. Then he foams at the mouth, grinds his teeth, and becomes stiff. So I asked your disciples to drive the spirit out, but they didn’t have the power.” 

19 Jesus told them, “You unbelieving generation! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him to me!” 

20 So they brought the boy to him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into convulsions. He fell on the ground and kept rolling around and foaming at the mouth. 

21 Then Jesus asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?” He said, “Since he was a child. 

22 The spirit has often thrown him into fire and into water to destroy him. But if you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us!” 

23 Jesus told him, “‘If you are able?’ Everything is possible for the person who believes!” 

24 With tears flowing, the child’s father at once cried out, “I do believe! Help my unbelief!” 

25 When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You spirit that won’t let him talk or hear—I command you to come out of him and never enter him again!” 

26 The spirit screamed, shook the child violently, and came out. The boy was like a corpse, and many said that he was dead. 

27 But Jesus took his hand and helped him up, and he stood up. 

28 When Jesus came home, his disciples asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive the spirit out?” 

29 He told them, “This kind can come out only by prayer and fasting.” 
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

Ok... Better, I am not an atheist.. I know what God is and is not...
You can never explain it like ichuka did in the Op. You may succeed in stimulating depraved minds that enjoy barren mental gymnastics like a man unable to get an erection.

There is life in ichukas words when he says, " That the Son of God,Who is also Son of Man,has come,and in His Coming has expressed in the world the Divine type of what God intended before times eternal that His race,His creation,should be.That is God contracted to the span of human life;God manifest in the flesh,God combining with His own essential nature another kind of creation called "man" and in that combination producing as out from Himself a type,a kind,a species which never occupied the world before."

Can you beat that ? No you can't. Not in two thousand years.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You can never explain it like ichuka did in the Op. You may succeed in stimulating depraved minds that enjoy barren mental gymnastics like a man unable to get an erection.

There is life in ichukas words when he says, " That the Son of God,Who is also Son of Man,has come,and in His Coming has expressed in the world the Divine type of what God intended before times eternal that His race,His creation,should be.That is God contracted to the span of human life;God manifest in the flesh,God combining with His own essential nature another kind of creation called "man" and in that combination producing as out from Himself a type,a kind,a species which never occupied the world before."

Can you beat that ? No you can't. Not in two thousand years.
Lol, I thought I was an intellectual conversation with an adult, never knew I was talking to a 10 year old.. Pls go with your single digit IQ.

God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied.. Not a Jewish man up in the sky..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You don't know the true power of Christianity that can still be demonstrated with scientifically verifiable evidence every day.
Your arguments will remain dry and barren, without life changing power.

From Mark 9
15 The whole crowd was very surprised to see Jesus and ran to welcome him. 

16 He asked the scribes, “What are you arguing about with them?” 

17 A man in the crowd answered him, “Teacher, I brought my son to you. He has a spirit that won’t let him talk. 

18 Whenever it brings on a seizure, it throws him to the ground. Then he foams at the mouth, grinds his teeth, and becomes stiff. So I asked your disciples to drive the spirit out, but they didn’t have the power.” 

19 Jesus told them, “You unbelieving generation! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him to me!” 

20 So they brought the boy to him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into convulsions. He fell on the ground and kept rolling around and foaming at the mouth. 

21 Then Jesus asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?” He said, “Since he was a child. 

22 The spirit has often thrown him into fire and into water to destroy him. But if you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us!” 

23 Jesus told him, “‘If you are able?’ Everything is possible for the person who believes!” 

24 With tears flowing, the child’s father at once cried out, “I do believe! Help my unbelief!” 

25 When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You spirit that won’t let him talk or hear—I command you to come out of him and never enter him again!” 

26 The spirit screamed, shook the child violently, and came out. The boy was like a corpse, and many said that he was dead. 

27 But Jesus took his hand and helped him up, and he stood up. 

28 When Jesus came home, his disciples asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive the spirit out?” 

29 He told them, “This kind can come out only by prayer and fasting.” 

How backward can one be... Your using the new testament to prove the new testament.. Hope you know what that is called..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Show me what is in your Atheist bible and I will show the glory of the creator God revealed in just one Holy Gospel with practical evidence to back it up.
Unlike your atheist beliefs that manifest as empty words designed to impress fools.

Mark 9

1 Then he told them, “I tell all of you with certainty, some people standing here will not experience death until they see the kingdom of God arrive with power.” 

Jesus’ Appearance is Changed

2 Six days later, Jesus took Peter, James, and John and led them up a high mountain to be alone with him. His appearance was changed in front of them, 

3 and his clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone on earth could bleach them. 

4 Then Elijah appeared to them, accompanied by Moses, and they were talking with Jesus. 

5 Then Peter told Jesus, “Rabbi, it’s good that we’re here! Let’s set up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” 

6 (Peter didn’t know how to respond, because they were terrified.) 

7 Then a cloud appeared and overshadowed them. A voice came out of the cloud and said, “This is my Son, whom I love. Keep on listening to him!” 

8 Suddenly, as they looked around, they saw no one with them but Jesus alone. 

I am not an atheist.. I am wise enough to know God is not a Jewish man.. God is not a man or human being. Number23 :19..God is the totality of the consciousness of the universe... Not a man.. Jesus was created to insult God..
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
No, he is a mentally sick atheist.
Lol,chill bro
He's one of the reason God became flesh John1.14

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Institutionalized' Christianity - The Viola Hangover / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Seven / I Need The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.