Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What's The Gospel? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Gospel? (1631 Views)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Is The Gospel In The Old Testament? / The Gospel Faith Mission International Starts It's 30days Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Now then, who do you say Jesus is ?

He was created by the delegates at the council of Nicea on the order of Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire.. The gospel stories that was created afterwards comes from ancient tales about marduk who was the son of Enki..

The messiah the jews where waiting for is coming to rule In a peaceful world and He is coming once, no second coming arrangements..
And he is a normal man like you and me.. The jews don't have the idea of God mating with human....
The convenant God promised the jews was a convenant of peace..
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

I am not an atheist.. I am wise enough to know God is not a Jewish man.. Jesus was created to insult God..
And you where created to insult Jesus and the evidence of his divinity. Show me evidence of what your god can do for humanity based on your scriptures, I will show you scientifically verifiable evidence of the reality of what Jesus promised humanity

The mind-blowing promises of Jesus is not like your empty philosophies that was designed to impress ego driven fools.
Every promise of Jesus is loaded with dramatic life changing power that can be experienced instantly any day of the week.
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
What more can I say sir. You posted a great Op only to have it mocked and insulted by satanic atheists. I have studied their horrific Atheist Training Manual that was revived by the esteemed Butterflyleo recently and found it to be a perfect reflection of their crude attacked on Christianity and Islam.

If you read their atheist bible, you quickly identify their sly mocking tactics.
Even Jesus was mocked.but,the Gospel has to be preached.remember the parable of the Sower?right,He even sowed on the road side and rocky grounds.so there shouldn't be excuses when His Kingdom comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
And you where created to insult Jesus and the evidence of his divinity. Show me evidence of what your god can do for humanity based on your scriptures, I will show you scientifically verifiable evidence of the reality of what Jesus promised humanity

The mind-blowing promises of Jesus is not like your empty philosophies that was designed to impress ego driven fools.
Every promise of Jesus is loaded with dramatic life changing power that can be experienced instantly any day of the week.

Can you disprove what superman promised the world in superman iv, quest for peace?
That is exactly how your question sounds.. Jesus and super man belong to the same category. They were created by men to entertain in the case of superman, but for jesus it is to insult the almighty God..

You still don't get it?
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

The old testament belief is that God the creator is the God of both good and evil, light and darkness, life and death, he is in control of all his creation, the devil is not an exception.. The devil only does what God tells him to do as thought in the story of Job, which incidentally is the only place where the devil is mentioned In the entire old testament.
God is one, not 3 or 2 in one..
The new convenant he was going to have with the jews was a convenant of peace.. Isaiah captured it in chapter 2 "men will beat their sword Into ploughshares and learn of war no more" no more wars and oppression..
That has not happened so they are still waiting.. And the messiah is going to be a normal man like you and me and he is coming once to rule not to die for sins, there was already a solution to that (All God desires is a sincere and genuine repentance, no human sacrifice is required or necessary)

So with this in mind, the question to then ask is who is jesus??
Hmmm,ok
Do you know what Sin is,who is a sinner and what sins are?
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
God specifically in his 10 commandments not to worship any other God beside him, and 2 : not to make any image of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth.. Not to bow down to them or worship them, you are worshipping a God created in the image of a man which is something found on earth and I am amazed you don't see anything wrong with it.... That is tantamount to idolatry..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

Hmmm,ok

Yes I know.. It is violation of God laws.. And what God want is a sincere repentance.. Read ezekiel 33-37..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
ichuka:

Hmmm,ok
When my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent of their sins. I will bless their land.... I have forgotten the book. Maybe you can help me.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Just like the promise made by terminator "I'll be back" the promise of jesus is as real as that..

For wisdom sake it is just a story book... None is eye witness account... Make you try get small sense nah.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Now then, who do you say Jesus is ?

He is a roman creation just like Stan Lee created spider man...
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

He is a roman creation just like Stan Lee created spider man...
Would you agree then that you are an Athenian creation based on the superior athletic abilities of fish and apes ?
The satanist Richard Dawkins and Harris identified fish as atheists ligitimate ancestry.
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
sonmvayina:

When my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent of their sins. I will bless their land.... I have forgotten the book. Maybe you can help me.
How can a man born of natural decent truely humble himself and repent of He's sins if he doesn't die?
Better put,how can a fleshly man humble himself and repent without dealing with his nature?
Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 4:29am On Aug 06, 2018
sonmvayina:

The little is Enof, I know he was created in Nicea by a bunch of uneducated Greeks and romans on the order of Constantine.. He wanted it for his empire..
It has got nothing to do with God, the creator of the universe who is in charge of everything including the devil.

Whoever created Him, To Him are Riches&Wealth, Power&Might, Honour&Glory, Majesty&Worship.
To Him also be Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.
Hossana in The Highest!
Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 4:37am On Aug 06, 2018
sonmvayina:

Just as you are fretting over incredible hulk..

It's a question of Time.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
orisa37:

It's a question of Time.

No, reality.. And you have devoted yours to an illusion..
Re: What's The Gospel? by orisa37: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2018
What's your problem with my time and choice?
Re: What's The Gospel? by ScienceWatch: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
sonmvayina:

Can you disprove what superman promised the world in superman iv, quest for peace?
That is exactly how your question sounds.. Jesus and super man belong to the same category. They were created by men to entertain in the case of superman, but for jesus it is to insult the almighty God..

You still don't get it?
I am sure that someone mentioned you in the Comic section of Nairaland.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I am sure that someone mentioned you in the Comic section of Nairaland.

No wahala... Your on your own.. But the only thing that can set you free is the truth.. I guess you are immune to it..
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2018
orisa37:
What's your problem with my time and choice?

You are part of why nothing is happening in our society, why God is punishing us.. You can not be making mockery of God and expect God to bless or heal your land.. You are involved in idolatry and God hates it..

So we are all suffering as a result of your choice.. Not just you, the whole lot if Christian and moslem.
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
sonmvayina:

You are part of why nothing is happening in our society, why God is punishing us.. You can not be making mockery of God and expect God to bless or heal your land.. You are involved in idolatry and God hates it..

So we are all suffering as a result of your choice.. Not just you, the whole lot if Christian and moslem.
Do you know the reason why Christ came?
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
ichuka:

Do you know the reason why Christ came?

Who sent him? Definitely not the creator of the world..

That is the problem... God never said he was going to send somebody to come and die for our sins, there was already a solution to the the problem of sin in the Torah.. All God was after was sincere repentance, or show us the way to get to him..

Jesus is just a roman creation to deceive and make mockery of God.. Constantine and his merry men created him, to control..

Which prophet prophesied that God was going to send his son... This is the part I want you to understand..
Give me old testament quotes to support your answer..
Christianity violates the 1st,2nd and 3rd commandments.. And even the one which says thou shall not kill, why will God use death as a solution, that will mean going against his words..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
sonmvayina:

Who sent him? Definitely not the creator of the world..

That is the problem... God never said he was going to send somebody to come and die for our sins, there was already a solution to the the problem of sin in the Torah.. All God was after was sincere repentance, or show us the way to get to him..

Jesus is just a roman creation to deceive and make mockery of God.. Constantine and his merry men created him, to control..

Which prophet prophesied that God was going to send his son... This is the part I want you to understand..
Give me old testament quotes to support your answer..
Christianity violates the 1st,2nd and 3rd commandments.. And even the one which says thou shall not kill, why will God use death as a solution, that will mean going against his words..
Isaiah7:14..All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us').
Isaiah9:6..For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Re: What's The Gospel? by sonmvayina(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
ichuka:

Isaiah7:14..All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us').
Isaiah9:6..For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Really?? Did you even read the passages? The sign In Isaiah 7 was for King Ahab, and the sign is Isaiah son... Continue reading to 8:18..you will see where Isaiah said 'me and the sons the Lord has give me, we are for signs and potents for the children of Israel "...

Chapter 9 is about a future king.. That will rule in Israel and bring peace...
Those do not refer to jesus..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
sonmvayina:

Really?? Did you even read the passages? The sign In Isaiah 7 was for King Ahab, and the sign is Isaiah son... Continue reading to 8:18..you will see where Isaiah said 'me and the sons the Lord has give me, we are for signs and potents for the children of Israel "...

Chapter 9 is about a future king.. That will rule in Israel and bring peace...
Those do not refer to jesus..
Then you aren't schooled in prophecy.
Was Isaiahs wife a VIRGIN when his son was born?
2.was his son not born of natural decent?
3.is Isaiah not the father of the boy?
Try and SEE what John1:13 meant
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2020
bump
Re: What's The Gospel? by ichuka(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Suicide Victims Will Not Go To Hell / Christianity's Crimes Against Humanity / Today Is 9/11, A Brief Prayer For The Departed Souls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.