Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204970 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=B3njozy post=69227645][/quote]Yes name must correspond with what is on your result. Check the pic I uploaded above
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Thiannah(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
sweetguy10:

Please when did you do your premobilization ? I can’t find my name ..
may
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:
@ eseflive234 according to the information on NYSC fb page now you'll be bounced back if there's any disparity or omissions between your name on your records online and the one on your statement of result. Please what do you advice I do? Should I just register as Tracy because my statement of result omitted the 'e' in my name Tracey while all my other documents bears Tracey?

This is what I'll advise.....I would advise you use your real name or, If its possible, you could go to Student Affairs tomorrow, if its possible to be issued a UNIBEN Letter Headed Paper stating the mistake was an error on their part, and that could be used as evidence during the Orientation Exercise.

If you decide to use the name on the Statement of Result like that, it might letter affect you subsequently, because obviously its the same name that would be on your NYSC Certificate, and you know what that means.

Or if NYSC have helplines, you could call them and tell them that its just a letter to see if a UNIBEN Letter Headed Paper will be sufficient.

That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
eseflive234:

This is what I'll advise.....I would advise you use your real name or, If its possible, you could go to Student Affairs tomorrow, if its possible to be issued a UNIBEN Letter Headed Paper stating the mistake was a mistake on their part, and that could be used as evidence during the Orientation Exercise.

If you decide to use the name on the Statement of Result like that, it might letter affect you subsequently, because obviously its the same name that would be on your NYSC Certificate, and you know what that means.

Or if NYSC have helplines, you could call them and tell them that its just a letter to see if a UNIBEN Letter Headed Paper will be sufficient.

That's my opinion.

Pheeewwwww!! Thanks a lot, I guess I'll have to go there tomorrow, will I go to student affairs or exams and records?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:

My dear just make sure they tally before you get to camp, you can easily correct it on your dashboard after you register.
Thanks!!
Pls, on my jamb adm letter n result including my school adm letter my name on them all is Taiwo Emmanuel Seun, only my Statement of R arrangement is Taiwo Seun Emmanuel..
Hope Rearranging it on my dashboard after registration to tally with my Statemet O R won't cause any p in camp?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:

Pheeewwwww!! Thanks a lot, I guess I'll have to go there tomorrow, will I go to student affairs or exams and records?

I guess you should go to Student Affairs first since they are the one in charge of NYSC Mobilization, So if there's any need for you to go to Exams and Records, then I guess they could give you a note as proof......If you go straight to Exams and Records nobody will listen to you, except you have someone there willing to listen to you.....You sef know as UNIBEN take be.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
eterisan:
Yes name must correspond with what is on your result. Check the pic I uploaded above
Thanks..
I can only do it on my dashboard while registering or after pls shed mor light on this.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:
@ eseflive234 according to the information on NYSC fb page now you'll be bounced back if there's any disparity or omissions between your name on your records online and the one on your statement of result. Please what do you advice I do? Should I just register as Tracy because my statement of result omitted the 'e' in my name Tracey while all my other documents bears Tracey?

You can also get a court affidavit backing the acclaimed error from your school...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
B3njozy:

Thanks!!
Pls, on my jamb adm letter n result including my school adm letter my name on them all is Taiwo Emmanuel Seun, only my Statement of R arrangement is Taiwo Seun Emmanuel..
Hope Rearranging it on my dashboard after registration to tally with my Statemet O R won't cause any p in camp?

My dear I don't know about that one o.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:

My dear I don't know about that one o.
Aiit thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
eseflive234:

I guess you should go to Student Affairs first since they are the one in charge of NYSC Mobilization, So if there's any need for you to go to Exams and Records, then I guess they could give you a note as proof......If you go straight to Exams and Records nobody will listen to you, except you have someone there willing to listen to you.....You sef know as UNIBEN take be.

But I got the SOR from exams and record nau, shiit! I regret not going that day immediately I noticed it.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
joshuakdboy:

You can also get a court affidavit backing the acclaimed error from your school...

And then newspaper publication? Biko that process too long.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
elantraceey:

But I got the SOR from exams and record nau, shiit! I regret not going that day immediately I noticed it.

True.....But I hope they do it speedily, that's what I am considering, because they can waste somebody's time there like Mad.....Or do you have someone who can help speedup the process for you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
eseflive234:

True.....But I hope they do it speedily, that's what I am considering, because they can waste somebody's time there like Mad.....Or do you have someone who can help speedup the process for you

I swear..... na to beg them wella win am and do the usual, tip them small untop mistake wey them make..... Mthhhheeeew.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Pablo00004(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
all4best:
Pls anyone going to help do registration this night in gwagwalada
i'M doing mine mid night front of school
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lol
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olaz13: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hayormeah:

Seen yours?

yes, yours?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Tiffany07(f): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
My name was on the mobilization list for this July batch, but I can't go cos of work. I'll want to go by November. What do I do? Will I still need to register first, or do I just do nothing till November?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by DatCalabarB(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
BATCH B NYSC REGISTRATION 2018
CALL 09021136270 TO AVOID EXEMPTION DUE TO YOUR AGE.
WE WILL HELP YOU OUT. CALL ME FOR MORE INFO AND ADVICE.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
[b]Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC Online Registration Portal will be opened from Tuesday 10th July to Monday, 16th July, 2018, to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise.
The Website Address is
www.nysc.gov.ng
The Registration Portal is
www.nysc.org.ng
Social Media Platforms are
www.facebook.com/officialnysc
www.twitter.com/officialnyscng
www.instagram.com/officialnyscng
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective Corps Members are to note the following for strict compliance:
Ø. Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
Ø. Locally-trained prospective Corps Members are expected to use correct institution matriculation numbers to register.
Ø. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear on the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
Ø. Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
Ø. Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
(a). West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or,
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or,
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or,
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
or,
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
(b). First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. are not necessary). Holders of Higher Diploma Certificates are not qualified to register.
(c). Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
(d). International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
i. Personal Data.
ii. Visa to the country of study.
iii. Date of first departure to the country of study and
iv. Date of arrival in Nigeria.
(e). Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
(f). It is the responsibility of the prospective Corps Members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English Language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
(g). All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing and Pharmacy are expected to have their practicing license, Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies and upload same on the portal. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
Ø. Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.
Ø. Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
Ø. Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
Ø. Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
Ø. All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
Ø. All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
Ø. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized, decamped and handed over to the security agents.
Ø. Prospective Corps Members should ensure that passport photograph used meet the following specifications:
o. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
o. Ensure the picture fills the frame and its centralized.
o. Ensure the photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
Ø. On no account should prospective Corps Members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camps will not be registered.
Ø. Only Prospective Corps Members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
Ø. Prospective Corps Members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their institutions to check their call-up numbers and collect their call-up letters.
Ø. All Prospective Corps Members who had paid for the on-line registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
Ø. A married female Prospective Corps Member (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of her marriage certificate, evidence of change of name and husband’s place of domicile during registration.
Ø. The Orientation Camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective Corps Members in this category are therefore, to note that they will not be accommodated.
Ø. Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
Signed:
Management.

Source: NYSC Facebook page[/b]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Funaabites don see names ooo �
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Tman104(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pls I'm having issue in installing nysc bio-metrics app on my pc. plz put me through. @kingola582@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tman104:
Pls I'm having issue in installing nysc bio-metrics app on my pc. plz put me through. @kingola582@gmail.com
go to the nysc website and follow the instructions
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Just in from nysc official fb page

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Slimglam003: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
OOU wassup

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Registration link not yet open undecided
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2018
no active reg is displayed grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2018
anyway am still refreshing
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Lyricalgod: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
Registration link not yet open undecided
heard it might b postponed, some schools Senate list have not been uploaded despite early submission
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Lyricalgod:
heard it might b postponed, some schools Senate list have not been uploaded despite early submission
and you think they'll postpone it coz of them? una too carry fake rumor.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Lyricalgod:
I doubt it can be postponed.. Best they can do is extend the deadline by anoda week

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2018
symbolofhope:
Just in from nysc official fb page

nysc abeg there shouldnt be any delay again after i don spend 7 month for house

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.