Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205570 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by expensive2(f): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Wizkhalifa2 post=69294374] it wud be on ur dashboard.... Mine wasn't on my dashboard tho, till I clicked "print" it then showed...

When you get it, you print it, sign it, carry camp. [quote] tanx oo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
get ur remita RRR number, go nd pay at the bank.

Ok thanks..but i haven't made such transaction before..is an account no needed too? just shed more light on how to go about the payment. thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
olasmicky007:
What is difference btw medical certificate and medical fitness?
Is still the same thing, it's full name is medical fitness certificate

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aynerodcirus(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Quick question!..., is there any android apk for reducing size of a passport or photograph? I just got a message that my image has been disapporved. I'm far away from land to go to a cafe. I am among those that were scheduled for July orientation.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olasmicky007: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Pls when will they start print green card and call-up letter?..cos i avnt c it on my dashboard
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2018
aynerodcirus:
Quick question!..., is there any android apk for reducing size of a passport or photograph? I just got a message that my image has been disapporved. I'm far away from land to go to a cafe. I am among those that were scheduled for July orientation.
any good photo editing app on playstore can do that.. Picsay pro, Photoshop etc
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
olasmicky007:
Pls when will they start print green card and call-up letter?..cos i avnt c it on my dashboard
about 24hrs afta registration for the green card... Call up letter shud be later, close to camp period I guess
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Ok thanks..but i haven't made such transaction before..is an account no needed too? just shed more light on how to go about the payment. thanks
write down d RRR number, It wud serve as d accnt Number. Fill d teller tell d cashier ua paying to nysc
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2018
please do I still need to print the receipt sent by remita to my email? Are we still going to make use of it?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aynerodcirus(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
any good photo editing app on playstore can do that.. Picsay pro, Photoshop etc

Thanks bro..., and it can compress the size from mb to kb, right?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
aynerodcirus:

Thanks bro..., and it can compress the size from mb to kb, right?
depending on how you edit it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2018
chieni:
please do I still need to print the receipt sent by remita to my email? Are we still going to make use of it?
nah. It's just a payment confirmation mail, like an alert
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
nah. It's just a payment confirmation mail, like an alert
okay thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2018
chieni:
with the way you going about printing all things , very soon, u will still carry your phussy on top printer print... nope you don't need the receipt
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Dammydoe: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2018
As a married person presenting marriage certificate and document of change of name....would the discharge certificate bear my name or those of my hubby?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
with the way you going about printing all things , very soon, u will still carry your phussy on top printer print... nope you don't need the receipt

This is totally uncalled for, let's respect each other here please.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olasmicky007: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
about 24hrs afta registration for the green card... Call up letter shud be later, close to camp period I guess
cos i did my registration on tuesday morning and am yet to see my green card,all am seeing is just(print slip)where am i gona print d green card?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
olasmicky007:
cos i did my registration on tuesday morning and am yet to see my green card,all am seeing is just(print slip)where am i gona print d green card?
Print the slip, you'll see your call up number there and afterwards on your dashboard.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
elantraceey:

This is totally uncalled for, let's respect each other here please.
ok na

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
Are you okay Mr man? I know you are not.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
u go try get sense... e no hard
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018
chieni:

Are you okay Mr man? I know you are not.
so someone cannot play with u Abi? to your question... yes I'm OK and it's obvious you not... who the fhuck prints a confirmation receipt if not someone that needs prayer.

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
u go try get sense... e no hard
face front my friend, we know your type... booty licker
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Olowogbogboro17: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Hello all,

I have been trying to register my cousin who schooled aboard. But it logs out in the Pre Payment Page and takes me back to the home page.

At what point will one get the Login details?

Thank you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chieni(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
so someone cannot play with u Abi? to your question... yes I'm OK and it's obvious you not... who the fhuck prints a confirmation receipt if not someone that needs prayer.
If I am not sure about something, I will ask and its none of your business. You would have passed instead of commenting, when you know someone answered my question already. NYSC brigadier general, Mr know it all, please don't mention me again.
By the way you are the one who needs not just prayer but fasting too because you don't even know how to talk.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Olowogbogboro17:
Hello all,

I have been trying to register my cousin who schooled aboard. But it logs out in the Pre Payment Page and takes me back to the home page.

At what point will one get the Login details?

Thank you
ve u gotten the confirmation mail?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
chieni:

If I am not sure about something, I will ask and its none of your business. You would have passed instead of commenting, when you know someone answered my question already. NYSC brigadier general, Mr know it all, please don't mention me again.
By the way you are the one who needs not just prayer but fasting too because you don't even know how to talk.
cry me a river... do u cry like this when been drilled by big rods as well? pls I wanna know
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
elantraceey:

Gombe kaduna Rivers and Anambra...... I'm not going to any of them though.
you have people who can wprk it,right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.