Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" (37883 Views)

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by jiblotech2: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2018
13-year-old girl cries for help on social media, claims her mother gives her to men for sex (video)

A disturbing video coming out of Trinidad and Tobego shows a young girl calling for help on social media and claiming that her mother gives her out to men to satisfy their sexual pleasures.

The 13-year-old girl named Latisha said that her mother abuses her and forces her to have sex with men. In the video Latisha begged for help from her social media followers.

Speaking in broken English, the teen claims that for the last three months her mother has been selling her to men who are aware she's still a kid yet go ahead to have sex with her.

She adds that her mom "beats" her or "starves" her to force her to sleep with men for money. She goes on to reveal that her mum also forces other young girls into prostitution.

Watch the heartbreaking video in the link below.
https://www..com.ng/13-year-old-girl-cries-help-social-media-claims-mother-gives-men-sex-video/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by hisgrace090: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Among the two who is mother or daughter?

12 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by veekid(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Iya wayre

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by BoyhoodG: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
This world should just end.... The love of many shall wax cold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by MrAnele(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Money Must Be Made....
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Larryslim(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2018
LIFE!
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by youngbelieve(f): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2018
My God!! Are some pple dah heartless. Her own daughter for dat matter

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Onechancearmy(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2018
cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by naijapage(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by signified: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
Bad news
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Olatara(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by cyberaddict: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2018
I hope T & T authorities are seeing this.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by YorubaEmir: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
That is what happens when your mother is an ashawo
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by chriskalel(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by ozoebuka1(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
shocked Nawa for Buhari

5 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Spoilt4toto: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Angel Michael abi Gabriel, abeg blow trumpet, even if na whistle but just blow something make this world end. we don tire for rubbish news everyday. angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by DeSepiero(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Lies somewhere!!
Woman lied to girl about being her mother or
Girl lied to us about the whole story.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Beedoc: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Wow
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by sapeleboi(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
but you were enjoying it sha grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by chocorex(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2018
DeSepiero:
Lies somewhere!! Woman lied to girl about being her mother or Girl lied to us about the whole story.
I kinda agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Jesus is Lord!
Poor girl.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Holywizard: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2018
She ripe for body shocked

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by kabillion(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2018
hisgrace090:
Among the two who is mother or daughter?
'among' the two? Between

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by BlackPantherxXx: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Pele ... our Aba Jews too do so sad

Holywizard:
She ripe for body shocked

Pedophile spotted.

5 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by ozodigboo(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2018
They should be investigated .
That woman is not her biological mother.
a mum can't do that to her biological child

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by redsun(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:
My God!! Are some pple dah heartless. Her own daughter for dat matter

Not humanity in the ghetto and africans are almost always in the ghetto anywhere in the world,in their dog eat dog environment. Mainly due to lack of ability to ask questions and find solutions to everyday life problems.

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by iamtardey: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
ozodigboo:
They should be investigated . That woman is not her biological mother. a mum can't do that to her biological child
say what you know

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
So sad.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by sakanifemi123(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
heartless woman. that girl should go and do find out if that woman is are biological mother, i dont think so. When many mother outside their they sleep in hunger so that thier kids can eat, even do some mother they do dirty work so that they can prouide their wards need such as school fees guds clothes nd others need. how can such heartless mother forces her ward to sex slave i dont think that mother is the one dat give birth to that gal, may almighty shuld rescue that girl in the hand pharoh woman and save her to her destination land

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.