Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" (37902 Views)

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by hollywater: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:
My God!! Are some pple dah heartless. Her own daughter for dat matter
Do you wish her to give people daughters out for sex?Better her own daughter.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by chigoziri2403(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2018
this same thing happens in my street, infact both mum and daughter share the same man
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Chikpat(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2018
veekid:
Iya wayre
Give him hot beans there. Very hot beans!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Olatara:
This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by prezee1: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
She no cry coz her mama dey give her to men, na wetin make her cry be say her mama no dey give her share from the money collected.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by redangel2017: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:
it might not be her real mum if u check well
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by banre(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
and this girl is 13??
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by columbus007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
I would like to fcvk her lipsrsealed
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by youngbelieve(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
hollywater:
Do you wish her to give people daughters out for sex?Better her own daughter.

Be it her daughter or someone else's daughter its still inhuman. Am jus surprised dat she could do it to her own flesh nd blood.Then just imagine what others have been passing through.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Skmoda360(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
veekid:
Iya wayre
iya na were....
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by oyetpel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
She's not her mother
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Holywizard: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Taaa
BlackPantherxXx:
Pele ... our Aba Jews too do so sad

Pedophile spotted.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by americanson: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
youngbelieve:
People give birth to children for different reasons and this mother here has told the world her own reason... to recoup her investment. It is nothing new to someone like me who has heard words like "na ashawo I born", words said when a new baby girl is born and to the grown up girls they say "are you not a girl?", meaning go fork dicks and stop asking me for money to take care of you... i am not surprised for real.
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by sheDD(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
MrAnele:
Money Must Be Made....
so that you go bleep juveniles
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by youngbelieve(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
redangel2017:
it might not be her real mum if u check well

Pple re bad tho!
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by steveDpro: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by biggy26: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olatara:
This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart This life is beautifullllll, but everything seems to be falling apart
Are u a stammerer, why you repeating yourself?
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by kmaster007: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
bad Tinz hppn Evrywhr in d world's
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by youngbelieve(f): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
americanson:
People give birth to children for different reasons and this mother here has told the world her own reason... to recoup her investment. It is nothing new to someone like me who has heard words like "na ashawo I born", words said when a new baby girl is born and to the grown up girls they say "are you not a girl?", meaning go fork dicks and stop asking me for money to take care of you... i am not surprised for real.

Smh. Sadly enough this is sooo true

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Revolva(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
when her mum is a wh.ore wat do u expect
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Mryacks: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sad...
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by boujeeassnigga(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
13?
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by talk2percy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Imagine what she would do to another person's daughter!
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by wisdomkid: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2018
DeSepiero:
Lies somewhere!!
Woman lied to girl about being her mother or
Girl lied to us about the whole story.

People like you, can do far worse than this.
Evil
Re: 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2020
This happens in Nigeria too .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured) / 25 Cars Destroyed As Youths Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.