Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? (377 Views)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? by Professor101(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2018
There are several reasons why some people don't go to church on some Sundays. These reasons might be clueless as anything or as genuine as the color of your shirt.

So why didn't you go to church today?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? by dafeyankee: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Because going to church is voluntary.

Every Sunday I am a Muslim,and every Friday I am a Christian. So that way I don't have to go anywhere.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? by Professor101(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Because going to church is voluntary.

Every Sunday I am a Muslim,and every Friday I am a Christian. So that way I don't have to go anywhere.

Are you both a Christian and a Muslim?
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? by Kingpee2(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2018
I’m praying at home,God said he is everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual June 10 Topic :bearing Fruits That Will Abide / How To Condition Your Spirit To Receive From God / How Do You Choose Between Your Job/work And Working For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.