Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Trend For Bakery And Bread Business - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2255 Views)

Bread Business In Nigeria; Demystifying The Bakery Industry Myth. / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by tunnex10(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

What kind of equipment do you have pls. I'm interested
oven, roller, mixing baff and others you can call me on 07038951768.
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by rs172(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2018
Femoje:

needed machines

dough mixer

divider

oven

moulder

slicer

heat extractor

baking pans

sealer

cake mixer

Good evening Mr. Femoje pls can you help me with the cost of these listed machines..

thanks...
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by tunnex10(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

What kind of equipment do you have pls. I'm interested
you can call 07086906009
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by tunnex10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Femoje:

needed machines

dough mixer

divider

oven

moulder

slicer

heat extractor

baking pans

sealer

cake mixer
pls like how much can i get electric oven or the one the use gas. And i heard something about converting the local oven to wrk with gas. Don't know how true it is. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Hen I Bought For 8k (pic) / Is This A Problem? See Inside / Pls I Need Links GOLDEN PENNY PRODUCTS Major Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.