Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Trend For Bakery And Bread Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (681 Views)

Bread Business In Nigeria; Demystifying The Bakery Industry Myth. / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by Femoje(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2018
let's discuss bakery and bread business here, anyone interested in the business should ask questions and I will put you through.

www.nairaland.com/4465722/trend-bakery-bread-business
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by forreelinc(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2018
angry give it a rest would ya? No one wants you to build them a bakery
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by menzino(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
I sell, install and service all bakery and commercial kitchen equipments. Spare parts and accessories are also available. Call or WhatsApp 08035195406
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by eezeribe(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2018
forreelinc:
angry give it a rest would ya? No one wants you to build them a bakery
The guy has opened countless empty threads about the bakery stuff,funny enough when you contact him on WhatsApp,he would start calling figures in tens of millions of naira;whereas there are thousands of successful bakeries in Nigeria that started from the scratch with the little they had and have grown big and still in business.
I asked him to recommend at least one good manufacturer of locally made oven in Lagos,he had no clue.
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by eezeribe(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2018
menzino:
I sell, install and service all bakery and commercial kitchen equipments. Spare parts and accessories are also available. Call or WhatsApp 08035195406
I would advise you to open your own thread and promote your business and you might get better patronage,instead of advertising on a thread that dies on arrival without a single view.
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by menzino(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
eezeribe:

I would advise you to open your own thread and promote your business and you might get better patronage,instead of advertising on a thread that dies on arrival without a single view.

Thanks a lot buddy
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by elefind(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2018
eezeribe:

The guy has opened countless empty threads about the bakery stuff,funny enough when you contact him on WhatsApp,he would start calling figures in tens of millions of naira;whereas there are thousands of successful bakeries in Nigeria that started from the scratch with the little they had and have grown big and still in business.
I asked him to recommend at least one good manufacturer of locally made oven in Lagos,he had no clue.

The quality of bread you want to produce will be dependent on the kind of bakery you want to have and this depends also on your budget, skills, resources and more.

if you are not a professional in this field please ask questions and learn, No knowledge is lost.
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by eezeribe(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
elefind:

The quality of bread you want to produce will be dependent on the kind of bakery you want to have and this depends also on your budget, skills, resources and more.

if you are not a professional in this field please ask questions and learn, No knowledge is lost.
That's exactly what I am saying... He doesn't have answers to people's questions...
Click on his username and you would see up to 50 threads he has created on this same topic.after his first thread that did not cross one page,people stopped responding in his subsequent threads,that's why he resorted to spamming...
As for the issue of being a professional,without any apologies,I don't see anything proud in being a professional Baker or pastry chef LOL... Something people learn from YouTube in fact there is nothing professional about being a baker.
How many years did you spend in school studying baking?
With all your professional knowledge in baking,someone who doesn't know shii about it with enough capital and connections,would set up an ultra modern bakery and pay you peanuts for your "professional services".
NB:I am not in anyway interested in pastry or bakery business,even if I would ever be interested in it,there are definitely better places to find the so called professionals,not some mediocre things on nairaland claiming professionals.
Re: Trend For Bakery And Bread Business by eezeribe(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
menzino:

Thanks a lot buddy
You are welcome boss...

(1)

Meals You Should Taste In Canada / Pork Seller In Osogbo? / Valentine Bake Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.