Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama (33644 Views)

Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fuadeiza:

This is Gold digger.. if I ain't mistaken..

grin

Ooh i love that song.. cheesy
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Rubbiish(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

[s]It's somethin' that you need to have ‘Cause when she leave yo' ass, she gon' leave with half Eighteen years, eighteen years And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his[/s]?
-Kanye

You are not making sense abeg!

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Lomprico2: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
You also have a Chicken doll on your table, are u going to eat that also?

Okponu!

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
only insecure and lazy people will rant because of this dolls
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
obinnashady:
They are trying so hard to bring back this sex doll madness
No, the monkey just wanna trend. angry
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

You are not making sense abeg!

Shut up...u dont even get the point...

U juz come here and start wailing like bobrisky...

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by lereinter(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
sex doll manufacturer has given him royalty
just state amount guy

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Alejoc(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eeeya Pele ti e

angry
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by FisifunKododada: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
praiseneofingz:
congrats to this achievement of yours
if you will go for a real woman click like if a sex doll share

And where are the real women? Fake hair, fake eye lashes, pancake face, fake nails, fake eyes etc. So where are they?
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
FisifunKododada:

And where are the real women? Fake hair, fake eye lashes, pancake face, fake nails, fake eyes etc. So where are they?
and fake heartbeat Abi? don't pretend like there are no good ones out there.
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by millomaniac: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
See am em keep hand like i-m-b-ecile dey kiss plastic. Olodo.
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Awoofawo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
ApostleLucifer:
Yes.

The extinction of women is underway!

Hopeless, shiftless, lazy creatures that are totally dependent on men to breathe. Without men, a woman's existence is pointless. Men can survive without women while a woman will run mad without a man in her life. Men give women relevance with attention and that attention is about to shift to sexdolls.

Very time I see this meme you used Tinubu always comes to my mind.....the resemblance is just too much! cheesy
Sai Dolly baby! grin
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Ghostcyber: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Y'all need to check this link
Lmao.

twitter.com/uncleposh_/status/978652918340620289
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by arherfish(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is it inferiority complex that he bought a white sex doll?Just asking though.
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by gonkin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
The extinction of women has begun. Dem don dey collect ashewo market. Soon you'll hear a guy breaking up with his girl to date a doll. One corner dance

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
ApostleLucifer:

Really?

Yet the girls you sleep with wear fake hair, fingernails, eyelashes, eye colour, complexion, accent, laughter, scent, height & in extreme cases fake ass & boobs.

What are you saying bros?

You forgot to mention STD's
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Rubbiish(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
only insecure and lazy people will rant because of this dolls
Always making points from a neutral perspective...keep it up...
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by linearity: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sex doll is expensive, olosho is cheaper

That’s is the difference between long term vs. short term investments.

More so, the ROI over a period of time pays off, plus no fears of contracting some nasting diseases or of someone holding you down based on some ‘pregnancy claims’ real or imagined...no emotional entrapment; the elasticity of the pvssy is more durable & tighter each time, even after a thousand and one reuse, the things still snaps back to the original form and shape, ready for another use or mis-use....the list goes on.

The peace of mind is unfathomable.

Disclaimer:
I don’t do doll, I prefer living breathing humans, just doing the the raw calculations above.
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by SAD007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
contactmorak:
It looks like more Nigerian men are unashamedly replacing real women with sex dolls, Bizzyaski who is the tattoo artist to Tonto Dikeh, Lil kesh, Iyanya and other Nigerian celebrities, has flaunts his sex doll named Cardi on his instagram page and wrote;

." I’d rather have a sex doll than a baby mama. A child born to a babymama is just like a fatherless child. Distance fathering is shit which is gonna affect the child’s psychology. How you gonna be even sure you own that baby in the first place? Having a sex doll will safe u from raising a bastard. Many guys, especially in Nigerian showbiz think they own the babies with their so called babymamas, and are paying upkeep money, but that child belongs to someone else. They dunno! And all this shit culture is gonna backfire....even if you own the kid, kid will bounce back on you later on hearing his or her story twisted by the mom. With CARDI, can't bother abt all that shit. Btw, she is the sexiest doll so far in 9ja."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/04/celeb-tattoo-artist-bizzyaski-flaunts.html
MAKE I SPEED DARLINGTON TO GO BUY MY OWN JAWE, NO BE ME GO CARRY LAST. I GO NAME MY OWN 'EKAETE'
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by billyG(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why did he go for d dark,fat ass doll like niki minaj?
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by tballeyy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
You people have Started with this dull again
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
You have a point I will look for how to raise money to buy sex doll or wait till the price drops
linearity:

That’s is the difference between long term vs. short term investments.

More so, the ROI over a period of time pays off, plus no fears of contracting some basting diseases or of someone holding you down based on some ‘pregnancy claim’ real or imagined.

The peace of mind is I fathomable.

Disclaimer:
I don’t do doll, I prefer living breathing humans, just doing the the raw calculations above.
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Amarabae(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
ApostleLucifer:
Yes.

Men can survive without women
what a weird fantasy.
You dream of a world where there are no women so that you can come out of the closet.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Donpenny(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
graduated mastubator
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by oochi123(f): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
This poo is gradually coming back. How can you get down with an object that doesn't moan or calls out ur name? Some men shaaaa
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by 007Nasky(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sex doll is expensive, olosho is cheaper
You are in the spirit bro

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by 007Nasky(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
vault:

You think?........ Lol
Leave that ApostleLucifer, d devil is playing one corner with his brain
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by 007Nasky(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Shut up...u dont even get the point...

U juz come here and start wailing like bobrisky...

Bro why na?
Bobrisky grin grin grin
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amarabae:
what a weird fantasy.
You dream of a world where there are no women so that you can come out of the closet.
cheesy cheesy
Don't mind them if a lady says such she is bitter and a feminist.We need each other.

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by dajoaneke(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
2nd hand used sex doll
Re: Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama by Kennedy767(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
sometimes there are so many senses from nonsense post.... he av made some good point abt d DANGER OF BABY MAMA....but I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST SEX DOLL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot / "Fly Suit" - Dija Steps Out In New Suit Style (Photo) / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.