Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (88295 Views)

Jenifer Johnson's Photos Trends On Husbands Timeline / Pictures From The Premiere Of Thelegendofinikpi By Mercy Johnson (photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
A Nigerian twitter User, Lex_e (@eliasifeanyi) has gone viral after he took to his Twitter handle to reveal one his recent development, he shared on his Twitter handle saying:

"I just bought a Sex Doll that looks like Mercy Johnson, I can't wait to show her to you guys, I don't care if she is Married"

The Twitter user, seeing the sex doll as an opportunity to idolize his favorite celebrity in his Bedroom said he will be sharing photos of her in a chat with JoelsBlog.

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mtchewww....this sex doll ish is getting stale...

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Finally Nigerians have lost it... But come to think of it... All those guys that want to kill their selves for Tiwa Savage can buy a sex doll that looks like Tiwa Savage and be happy... Just saying... Nobody should attack me... I am not feeling well..

Read more: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why u go crush on Mercy Johnson and the version of the Doll is not as fine as she is.

If i have to order a doll that looks like a celebrity, the person go dey jealous because all her imperfections would be perfected. cheesy

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
If to say na lialasblog wey post am first... Shey u for ask moi
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
ARSENAL position I beg

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
That dirty useless retired olosho

I'll rather just go for a pọrnstar undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
k
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigga get a life. Anyways not everyone can be wise in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
B
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by xmanco42: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
LOL Mercy J with dengue fever. this is when your sex doll is made in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
You are talking sex doll while I am seriously thinking of how to mobilize boys to vote out Yahaya Bello and Buhari next year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by hola106(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
nkan be

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Looks like who?

This is an insult to the bustiness of mama purity

BTW, I have a confession to make.... Please Mercy forgive me for bleeping you doggy whilst dragging your hair in my dreams

4 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
If you can't bend them join them
If you can't yansh MJ, order for a sex doll that looks like her.

I'll order for Bodrisky own sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Seems a lot of people have visual handicaps as well as brain deficiencies....

How does that doll resemble Mercy Johnson?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by frankman365(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
AntiWailer:
Why u go crush on Mercy Johnson and the version of the Doll is not as fine as she is.

If i have to order a doll that looks like a celebrity, the person go dey jealous because all her imperfections would be perfected. cheesy
so mercy is now a fine woman abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by okk4sure: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
But d doll doesn't get d backside dt mercy Johson gt.Dt flavour is nt dia at al.

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by psychologist(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jesus wept cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
A time will come when sex doll will be so modified that it will look like a clone human. Then you will see a sex doll that look and moan like Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé or Omotola

But as for me Real pussy na real pussy. Nothing can beat that.

6 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
can we respect d fact dat she's married?

4 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by bamoski(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Madness

Stop hating on a dull please.. Haba!
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Peterpanny: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
mad people every where.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
People really dey craze

3 Likes

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some men just no wan get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.