Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) (47431 Views)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
countryfive:
cry cry when God tells people to repent of their sins this one was busy taking stupid selfy , forming "big girl", little did she know she will not last long, tell me of all the "big boys" begging u for relationship who will marry u in that coffin,

for those on nairaland watching bigbrother nonsense you can die like foul if u chose to follow bambam , cee- c, and co and choose not to follow Jesus Christ.
the worms and termites would be dating her rotten flesh now
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
philip0906:
This life...I've learnt a lot including living it to the fullest.
Some days back I was in Unilag and saw the burial programme of an 18 year old. She looked innocent. But guess what? People wey don kill still dey alive. Politicians wey don thief still dey flex despite all the swear.
No matter how easy you take life, how adventurous you take life, how innocent or wild/guilty you have been, it has absolutely no bearing on when or how you'll die.
Just live your life, have fun and you'll be fine.

Rather, surrender your heart genuinely to Christ here on earth, and live for Him to secure an eternity full of joy, peace, glory, greatness, unending prosperity, divine excellency and lots more; all in the presence of God Almighty.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by kullozone(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
countryfive:
cry cry when God tells people to repent of their sins this one was busy taking stupid selfy , forming "big girl", little did she know she will not last long, tell me of all the "big boys" begging u for relationship who will marry u in that coffin,

for those on nairaland watching bigbrother nonsense you can die like foul if u chose to follow bambam , cee- c, and co and choose not to follow Jesus Christ.

You dey crase smiley
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by luvme0702: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't judge anyone. Do you know if she gave her life to God on her sick bed? Anybody can die at any age regardless of the fact that you are born again or not. Leave Almighty God to be the judge.
countryfive:

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by fajob: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Heyah.lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
kiss
kullozone:

You dey crase smiley
kullozone:

You dey crase smiley
kullozone:

You dey crase smiley

I dey crase for telling the truth?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by drajjay: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
kmaster007:
Davido, Wizkid, tekno suld go and do test
exactly, if it's pneumonia she succumbed to there was probably an underlying immunosuppression.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by kmaster007: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
drajjay:
exactly, if it's pneumonia she succumbed to there was probably an underlying immunosuppression.
bro u get A for gns121

1 Like

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by mattiu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
chaiii Agnes I use to be a fan of her o following her on all her social media. she gat hot videos showing her back side on instagram. may your soul continue to RIP
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by EmagNig(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
countryfive:

Is this how you preach the gospel?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by FisifunKododada: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2018
countryfive:

What are you saying? People that follow your Jewish messiah do NOT die?
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by makizee(m): 1:41am On Apr 23, 2018
countryfive:

Senseless and idiotic statement from a puerile mind, folks have been killed while worshipping in church, church has collapsed on folks while worshipping, were they also forming big girls and boys and watching big brother...Death is part of life and it comes when it will whether you're the most saintly or not... Don't be a fool, respect the dead and keep it moving.

If only "Followers of Jesus Christ" had immunity from dying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Baroba(m): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2018
countryfive:

Mr righteous, why don't you face your religion and stop been judge and jury, this is what irks me with these so called born agains in this Country.. Those who watch big brother can die like foul, YOU rambling on social media can equally die of like a cockroach regardless of who you follow..Let God be the freaking Judge!!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2018
The late Agnes wouldn't have selected that pix for her burial photo. She would've loved her ass to be on display.

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Codyt(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
shocked shocked

Shuooo! Just like that this heavy duty babe many guys like us dey survey for long time don cast like that?

What a pity? Vanity upon vanity!

Phatchyna, Romangoddess, ThompsonIfunanya, symbaerothick, amberbredan noradosh, curvalicious_lady, princess_salt, need to learn from this
Cc:
King poweredcom
Just look at how you mentioned their handles effortlessly!!!! You've been spending a significant amount of time viewing their content!

REPENT! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by drealmydas: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
this one ticket to hell fire na direct first class vvip. I trust God, no need to waste time doing judgement. NEXT!

Ode
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you survive that one

Oya take another enjoy

Surely this one will never pass you by
And hope your account has been credited. Good morning mr banban
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Uniqueteco:
And hope your account has been credited. Good morning mr banban
good morning Bros

Whatsup do you survive the last one
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Riqueleme(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2018
countryfive:

Why judging people ah!!! Religion sometimes in Nigeria!!!
Judgement belongs to God
Watching BBN doesn't mean that does people won't make heaven..... God is d only one dat has d power to judge..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Uniqueteco(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
good morning Bros

Whatsup do you survive the last one
I'm a survival broda, sorry for my harsh comment. But why didn't you show a bit of sympathy for the young departed soul? Do have a great day
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Uniqueteco:
I'm a survival broda, sorry for my harsh comment. But why didn't you show a bit of sympathy for the young departed soul? Do have a great day
thanks Nwanne mmadu

And to you also
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by IdeyFindWife: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:

Yes? Can I help you?
Ah, you don land
It seemed like a gathering that needed you to give the keynote address.
It was hard imagining her figuring imminent death into her schedule having trended so well that she could work her way thru Wizkid, Davido & Tekno in a blink like that.
She would have been places other youths her age could've only imagined, yet there she laid.
Your absence was a loss to that gathering, it was.
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
shocked shocked

Shuooo! Just like that this heavy duty babe many guys like us dey survey for long time don cast like that?

What a pity? Vanity upon vanity!

Phatchyna, Romangoddess, ThompsonIfunanya, symbaerothick, amberbredan noradosh, curvalicious_lady, princess_salt, need to learn from this
Cc:
King poweredcom

na so she take go o wat a waste of that hips n booty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnMc4AbStQ

see her booty videos here wow we will miss dose curvy hips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpFhDGeEEzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKgsUbLJJ6s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Codyt:

Just look at how you mentioned their handles effortlessly!!!! You've been spending a significant amount of time viewing their content!

REPENT! angry angry

Omo u be baddo

How u take sabi them? By inspiration? tongue
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Riqueleme:

Why judging people ah!!! Religion sometimes in Nigeria!!!
Judgement belongs to God
Watching BBN doesn't mean that does people won't make heaven..... God is d only one dat has d power to judge..

friend , your ignorant of what the scripture says about immoral acts
you don't see anything wrong with it because you are part of the problem.
you better repent now before it gets too late for you
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Baroba:

Mr righteous, why don't you face your religion and stop been judge and jury, this is what irks me with these so called born agains in this Country.. Those who watch big brother can die like foul, YOU rambling on social media can equally die of like a cockroach regardless of who you follow..Let God be the freaking Judge!!..

God uses people to warn people like you
on the dangers of hellfire whether u believe
or not people who die in their sins will definitely rot in hell
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
makizee:

Senseless and idiotic statement from a puerile mind, folks have been killed while worshipping in church, church has collapsed on folks while worshipping, were they also forming big girls and boys and watching big brother...Death is part of life and it comes when it will whether you're the most saintly or not... Don't be a fool, respect the dead and keep it moving.

If only "Followers of Jesus Christ" had immunity from dying.

don't get me wrong, we must all die one day whether believers or infidels like you
the point I made is that if you die in immorality you die in sin and the Bible says the home of every sinner is hellfire
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
FisifunKododada:

don't get me wrong we must all die one day whether believers or infidels
the problem is for those who die in sin
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
FisifunKododada:

don't get me wrong we must all die one day whether believers or infidels
the problem is for those who die in sin
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
EmagNig:

sometimes
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
EmagNig:

sometimes
Re: Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) by countryfive: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
EmagNig:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself / Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.