Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (84118 Views)

Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by KALABUNTU: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
mupumalanga

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by CairoCharles: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2018
real question is, why is she naked ?

1 Like

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by lildush(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Omololu2121:
Men see her laps,if I handle this one eh
grin
But that old Zuma dey chop good thing o cheesy
wat is gud here? dis girl is suferring from obesity... u dnt no gud tinx if so
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Saladin25(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
CairoCharles:
That is the Zulu culture where ladies that are virgins are to dance unclad but this is an old pics. It is common in South Africa and Swaziland

1 Like

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
This is a fake story. The reporters' attention was called elsewhere.

This reminds me of the tactics of the British tabloids.

But yes, Jacob Zuma sabi good thing. Average South African lady is loaded in the hip region with beautiful skin...But at times with ALIEN face smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2018
divinehand2003:
But they will still watch the video and see her unclothedness later after the interview. So why all this stress?

You're Smart!! #EyanEinstein

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by CairoCharles: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Saladin25:

That is the Zulu culture where ladies that are virgins are to dance unclad but this is an old pics. It is common in South Africa and Swaziland
uhmm undecided but I thought she's zuma's wife , how's she now a virgin??

Just asking ?

1 Like

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Foodforthought:
My question is: Why is she unclad?

I wonder why nobody asked that since.

Zuma can't possibly have run out of money so soon? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Omololu2121: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
lildush:

wat is gud here? dis girl is suferring from obesity... u dnt no gud tinx if so
mtcheww

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Saladin25(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2018
CairoCharles:
uhmm undecided but I thought she's zuma's wife , how's she now a virgin??

Just asking ?
Like I said before, this is an old pics. At a certain age (I think 18 years) all virgins would all assemble to dance unclad. She must have passed through that stage. Presently, she is 24 years old now.
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2018
omo,
wetin dz hot pepperoni dey do with that old shit.
girls and money sef...
na dz one statue wey rochas supposed knack
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Countersam(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
I can imagine that old man sucking this fresh watermelons like his life depends on it. cry cry
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
This Zulu custom is very similar to the Christian one
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by RaptorX: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
CairoCharles:
Probably doing the Zulu reed dance.
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
toluxa1:
Lies. They are not suppose to look and they have a camera right on her? Which kind lie be that one?

And this Zuma and women be like....

https://www.nairaland.com/4461495/super-samsung-s9-bundle-sales
cameraman might be a woman.
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I guess the photographer took this picture of her without looking at the camera too grin

photographer might be a woman.
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by uss25dec: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Then who snapped the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

smart guy.... wink
Very smart
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Turkey nla
Is that really ur obo @dp... That thing is thick
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by CairoCharles: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
m
Saladin25:

Like I said before, this is an old pics. At a certain age (I think 18 years) all virgins would all assemble to dance unclad. She must have passed through that stage. Presently, she is 24 years old now.
oh now I get, thanks
Re: Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) by Trike: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
simplesearch:
shit culture everywhere, mostly in Africa. sex is the opium of an average black man once he can comfortably meet his needs, and if more fortune falls on him the need for more sex , alcohol and children increases astronomically instead of building a factory that can grow to become a source of wealth to generations unborn, they rather prefer to invest in more sex which turn out to be their only vision and purpose for living. With this kind of people leading a nation, no such country will ever be able to achieve its potential rather they'll continue to perpetuate poverty.
Very true. Jacob Zuma is the roll model for everything that corrupts a society. Lust for money stealing billions with the help of the greedy Gupta family. Lust for sex many wives and loose sex, he appeared in court on rape charges.

Lust is the outward expression of greed and selfishness. A person with those qualities can destroy the lives of million if the get into positions of power. President Jacob Zuma has taken a thriving country and reduced it officially to JUNK STATUS in only five years. Corrupt President Robert Mugabe is Jacob's best friend.

Download the free PDF book that reveal hundreds of state secrets about how President Jacob Zuma engineered STATE CAPTURE in South Africa and how he turn South Africa into a Mafia state.

Download this book - The President's Keepers_ Those keeping Zum - By Jacques Pauw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Politics Today! / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.