Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? (699 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless / Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
This just popped up in my mind now.And I began thinking about it based on the chaotic situation in the country.Please am I right with my conclusion?
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by horsepower101: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
The ones to leave the fastest without thinking twice are the ones that shout one Nigeria everywhere.

They have no single loyalty to the country.

Even Nigerian soldiers will drop their uniform and leave with no trace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
TRUE

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by IdeyFindWife: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
True

But most would still be surprised not to automatically start picking cents off the floor as often prophecied

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by Mutemenot(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
I will be among
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
True even those useless sai baba will kill tgemselves to leave. Please which country get better economy now? I am tired of this useless good for nothing shithole ptesident and their sick people still supportin tgem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by justtoodark: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
look,i met europeans that want to run away from their country....

its not only a nigerian thing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by intruxive(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
The tribe that will have 100% exudus are the igbos, even now they are running away from their erosion valley grin

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by sinaj(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Even your President will lead us out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by buhariguy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
True even those useless sai baba will kill tgemselves to leave. Please which country get better economy now? I am tired of this useless good for nothing shithole ptesident and their sick people still supportin tgem.
I ran away before, but came back in2013 when buhari decided to re contest,
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
I ran away before, but came back in2013 when buhari decided to re contest,
You will run again very soon don't worry

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ain't going nowhere. I ll stay and help fix this country.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by buhariguy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You will run again very soon don't worry
Ahmed0336:
I will only go back not because buhari is not doing well, I always go there for business.

But not like the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that run away because of laziness, they prefer to lick their fellow pigs shiit there like slave than to work here for posterity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by kernel507: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
intruxive:
The tribe that will have 100% exudus are the igbos, even now they are running away from their erosion valley grin

Indeed they're running away to the land of the fallen demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by kernel507: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
I will only go back not because buhari is not doing well, I always go there for business.

But not like the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that run away because of laziness, they prefer to lick their fellow pigs shiit there like slave than to work here for posterity.

I'm happy because another Oba has denounced his lower title for the Emir, he's ashamed of been called the son of a fallen angel, Odududuwa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by kernel507: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Mr. fix it.
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by kernel507: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:

Sarrki you sin of a bitchf, you abandoned your old moniker, because you couldn't stand the heat, like a typical Afonjaz, your fther was a ful indeed.

You left Sarrki in December and started Buhariguy by January.

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by anath(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nope, 70% including me will not leave Nigeria. This country is bae......
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by intruxive(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
kernel507:

Indeed they're running away to the land of the fallen demons
Thats why they are killing you guys in south africa everyday. You troupe thr for survival then insult the locals
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by khadaffi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
I would be surprised if the figure is not up to 100%. Our politicians don't even reside here. Imagine a Governor finishes his tenure and part of his benefit is a home overseas. Those that will even want to stay will change their mind when they see the Exodus.
Re: If Nigerians Were Given Chance To Leave Nigeria,80% Would Leave. True Or False? by kernel507: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
intruxive:

Thats why they are killing you guys in south africa everyday. You troupe thr for survival then insult the locals

Sure! You're right. But your have exported lots of criminal celebrities and terrorist.

Dammy Crane, Seun Egbegbe and Sauce Kid not mentioning the lady that was convicted of card fraud.

...Michael 'Mujaheed' Adebolaja, a 20-year old British Nigerian is identified as one of the two men who hacked to death a serving British soldier in a street near an army base.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns / PDP Accuses Buhari Of Making June 12 A Yoruba Affair / Photos From APC Forum Meeting At Imo House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.