Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 (8536 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / New God Of War Vs Nigeria / Sony Entertainment Announces Release Date For New God Of War On Playstation 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yesterday I picked up.my copy of the just releasesed GOd war for the PlayStation 4, it's received global acclamation as the best of the series getting near perfect scores on most gaming websites

Well as a passionate gamer I had to get it and see , note I own all the previous versions so I was always going to get this one irrespective of the scores

Here are my thoughts

It feels too much like horizon zero Dawn also on the PlayStation 4

The graphics are outstanding

I prefer the Greek mythology based story in the earlier franchise

The voice acting was perfect

The story didn't fit kratos

God of war 3 was way better

The gears of war style.camera doesn't suit the game

These are purely my own thoughts and do not reflect popular opinions of.any kind

Anyways I would love to here your own thoughts if you have also played the game

Thank you for reading and stay blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by georgee(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Let me know when it is released on PS2

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anybody that posts spoilers here ...your hard drive will spoil .

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
tobianthony:
grin

He uses an axe that acts like thor's mjolnir grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

He uses an axe that acts like thor's mjolnir grin

I know ...do not tempt the God's young man . They do not use lube .

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Cbaby: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
tobianthony:

AMEN!

Am glad it feels like Horizon Zero Dawn, it means I would enjoy the game. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Cbaby:

AMEN!

Am glad it feels like Horizon Zero Dawn, it means I would enjoy the game. Thanks.

Yeah it does but sometimes it feels abit meh

Miss the full.throtrle action of the Greek mythology series though
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by princely009: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
lestat:
Yesterday I picked up.my copy of the just releasesed GOd war for the PlayStation 4, it's received global acclamation as the best of the series getting near perfect scores on most gaming websites

Well as a passionate gamer I had to get it and see , note I own all the previous versions so I was always going to get this one irrespective of the scores

Here are my thoughts

It feels too much like horizon zero Dawn also on the PlayStation 4

The graphics are outstanding

I prefer the Greek mythology based story in the earlier franchise

The voice acting was perfect

The story didn't fit kratos

God of war 3 was way better

The gears of war style.camera doesn't suit the game

These are purely my own thoughts and do not reflect popular opinions of.any kind

Anyways I would love to here your own thoughts if you have also played the game

Thank you for reading and stay blessed

Anyone knw where i can get the game here in 9ja? Searched almost all d online sites lik konga and jumia and d rest bt cant find it.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Cbaby:

AMEN!

I doubt if it's anything like hzd, good lord grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by cao(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
georgee:
Let me know when it is released on PS2
You'll be waiting forever...

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Its just there, too short just like 3 and ascension, too rpg based, a bit disappointed,. The problem with gow is that they have already outdone themselves in 1, 2 and 3,they cant beat it. Finished it already, thank God' im the downloader, if i bought it with cash i would be mad right now

6 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2018
cao:

You'll be waiting forever...

A girl that knows a lot about games? Ive seen the bone of my bones grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2018
crafteck:

A girl that knows a lot about games? Ive seen the bone of my bones grin grin grin grin

Hian! You are just knowing? undecided

She is also the active moderator of this section
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2018
crafteck:
Its just there, too short just like 3 and ascension, too reg based, a bit disappointed,. The problem with gow is that they have already outdone themselves in 1, 2 and 3,they cant beat it. Finished it already, thank God' im the downloader, if i bought it with cash i would be mad right now

What do you mean by I'm the downloader
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
crafteck:
Its just there, too short just like 3 and ascension, too reg based, a bit disappointed,. The problem with gow is that they have already outdone themselves in 1, 2 and 3,they cant beat it. Finished it already, thank God' im the downloader, if i bought it with cash i would be mad right now

Wait you downloaded it? I don't understand
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:54am On Apr 27, 2018
He downloaded it nah...

After paying for preorder online

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Wait you downloaded it? I don't understand

Its my job, i install on ps4s, check my posts

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2018
tobianthony:

What do you mean by I'm the downloader

I install games on ps4

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Hian! You are just knowing? undecided

She is also the active moderator of this section

Just noticed
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
crafteck:

Its my job, i install on ps4s, check my posts

Are you saying you hacked PS4 and installed a pirated version of the game or what ?

Besides you said you didn't spend money !!!!

Or am I missing something here

Or is orca's reply to lestat the answer

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2018
tobianthony:

Are you saying you hacked PS4 and installed a pirated version of the game or what ?

Google jail realimg ps4 it's pretty easy then you use the ps4 browserto get a PKG enanler ND an update blooer

Basically remember what they where doing with ps3s back then?

Jailbreak.it to play games off a hard drive? Yeah it's pretty much the same thing

With latest games you have rho.wait for a jailbreak.for.rhe newset firmware

There's one out for.4.55 so igiess that's how he could run Good.f.war

Personally I do not engage in piracy never have never will , I play only what I can.afford.

Also.ypu cnti.play games online.witha jailbreak and you risk your console getting banned permanently

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2018
tobianthony:

I installed legally with a psn account, once done, i removed the account and used it for a clients system and got paid

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Google jail realimg ps4 it's pretty easy then you use the ps4 browserto get a PKG enanler ND an update blooer

Basically remember what they where doing with ps3s back then?

Jailbreak.it to play games off a hard drive? Yeah it's pretty much the same thing

With latest games you have rho.wait for a jailbreak.for.rhe newset firmware

There's one out for.4.55 so igiess that's how he could run Good.f.war

Personally I do not engage in piracy never have never will , I play only what I can.afford.

Also.ypu cnti.play games online.witha jailbreak and you risk your console getting banned permanently

You said its easy but you haven't tried it.... Smh
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2018
crafteck:

I installed legally with a psn account, once done, i removed the account and used it for a clients system and got paid

If you remove the account t it gets hocked the game icon will have a padlock sign on it

There's no way this worked
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2018
crafteck:

You said its easy but you haven't tried it.... Smh

Did you see where I said I am.not interested in piracy ? .never have never will be

Read my comment again
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Did you see where I said I am.not interested in piracy ? .never have never will be

Read my comment again

Point is, its complicated
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

If you remove the account t it gets hocked the game icon will have a padlock sign on it

There's no way this worked

Its my job...
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
crafteck:

Its my job...

Then.ita very illegal , same thing as piracy
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmmmm ?

That's game sharing nah ...

And you would have to set the person's PS4 as the primary console .

But eh not judging just wondering ?

How long have you been doing this tho ?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
tobianthony:
Hmmmmm ?

Bro you can only game share with one account this is different he claims he can do it on as.many consoles as.possible so this isn't game sharing
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
tobianthony:
Hmmmmm ?

Bro you can only game share with one account this is different he claims he can do it on as.many consoles as.possible so this isn't game sharing ....
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Knowledge is power, been game breaking playstation security for years now, they even built a house 4 me, dont criticise what you dont understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Android Game Lovers / Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Playstation 3 Vs Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.