Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 (8607 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / New God Of War Vs Nigeria / Sony Entertainment Announces Release Date For New God Of War On Playstation 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by nurexfutmx(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2018
oylam:

Mine did that way also, which I think was a bug. Just reload from the last checkpoint and that should fix it up.

Fixed, thanks bro
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Snailgo: 9:51am On May 23, 2018
This game is a masterpiece. I passed it in one breath. At first I was confused a little, because the game was completely different from the previous parts. It was calmer and more measured. But the development of the relationship between two main character is the best.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
Dollywood:

how can I do that ?

Comercially or just for ur console?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by nelsonebby(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
crafteck:
Knowledge is power, been game breaking playstation security for years now, they even built a house 4 me, dont criticise what you dont understand
play online na wink
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
play online na wink

I get bored easily with all the online shenanigans, games have been losing their appeal over the years, in search of quick money they pump out games that have little or no true replay value.....the only real games worth buying are gta 5 and ac origins, all others are sub par, soccers cant be analysed like this though
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Flash574: 12:50pm On May 28, 2018
Thor appeared there and now it's much cooler
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by medkit(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
I need ps3 who has a sound one for sale 07038767055 cal me I'm in Lagos
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by LZAA: 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Yesterday I picked up.my copy of the just releasesed GOd war for the PlayStation 4, it's received global acclamation as the best of the series getting near perfect scores on most gaming websites

Well as a passionate gamer I had to get it and see , note I own all the previous versions so I was always going to get this one irrespective of the scores

Here are my thoughts

It feels too much like horizon zero Dawn also on the PlayStation 4

The graphics are outstanding

I prefer the Greek mythology based story in the earlier franchise

The voice acting was perfect

The story didn't fit kratos

God of war 3 was way better

The gears of war style.camera doesn't suit the game

These are purely my own thoughts and do not reflect popular opinions of.any kind

Anyways I would love to here your own thoughts if you have also played the game

Thank you for reading and stay blessed

Epic Epic and Epic!!!!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by bizza45: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
crafteck:

Look for my number and call me. So u dont buy refurbished, then bring over lemme install a 15games package 4 u

dude am interested in buying a ps3 do u have anyone that want to sell
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by fowlyansh181(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
I can’t wait to see the God of war slice the asgadian gods .. I hope his son doesn’t kill him as was on the prophesy he saw..
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
fowlyansh181:
I can’t wait to see the God of war slice the asgadian gods .. I hope his son doesn’t kill him as was on the prophesy he saw..

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by CloudKickin(f): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Love it, great game!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by PCGamesLab(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2018
God of War 4 is amazing.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Charles4990s: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello here i will provide with a link to Download God Of War Ascension PPSSPP ISO Download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Of War 3 For Ps2 / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Playstation 3 Vs Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.