Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (74000 Views)

BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Funkybabee(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God ooooo
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by skillzbae(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
MIRACLEEEEEEEEE
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by profmsboi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Up Miracle
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Bamz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lol Cee C must be butthurt.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by missyblissy: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God that brat didn't win. I didn't watch it ooo but what I have heard about that brat too much na Wetin. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Seesi why?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
How far? Cece should not win o!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Kylekent59: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Miracle ooo

You are also one of the 6-packs lovers grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by eneojoedu(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Neimar:
#Team Tobi we gat this
evicted
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by lilmax(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
this just proves nigerians are not stupid

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Who scored? I heard people shouting here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by amzzykeks(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
And Miracle Won Finally!!!
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by ddjay: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
chai,see as plenty people dey follow this thread, dis one na record na
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bb9jaCopDerai:
Useless People
BbNaija Cop Detective is here
Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell

DEVIL PUNISH THE PRICK OF THE MOD THAT WILL BAN ME

Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Ekaka1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
See Cee c looking like a lost puppy... cheesy

That girl really needs to see a psychiatrist...she's brilliant no doubt but that her attitude ehhn....I fear for her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by profmsboi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Caringguy:
Miracle
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by saintfaculty(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chai miracle
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by profmsboi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Caringguy:
Miracle
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by haibe(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
BBN Channel Closed. Let's now anticipate Russia 2018 World Cup biko
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by danduchi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bb9jaCopDerai:
Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell

Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell

It because of people like you this country is still backward... Bastard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by danduchi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bb9jaCopDerai:

It because of people like you this country is still backward... Bastard
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Olifiz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Channel Closed. Lol.

PVC
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by ddjay: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Choi see as plenty people dey follow this thread, dis one na record na
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by dennisworld1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God e dun finish.lazy youth
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by longlong: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bb9jaCopDerai:
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell
Useless People
You will rot in Hell

can someone please ban this idi0t

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by will2lead(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good evening

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Ekaka1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
profmsboi:
If Cee-c win, many people go get heart attack ooo

Why huna hate her like that na?

Honestly, she is the one that hates herself the most
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by mikkycoins(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Funkybabee:

grin cheesy

Morocco ke
Ehee nah,Morocco is more conducive than 9ja o. Even if say na steady NEPA,I'm OK.
Congrats miracle
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why are u all happy that miracle won?
Will he give u one naira out of the money?
#lazy.nigerian.youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by profmsboi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ekaka1:

Honestly, she is the one that hates herself the most
Anyhow... Miracle sha don win
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by desgiezd(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cee C could not even congratulate Miracle, this is so bad!!

Compared to how Bisola jubilated and congratulated Efe last year!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.