Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer (865 Views)

Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by diasporaman(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
MAN GETS OVER $2MILLION CONTRACT 7 DAYS AFTER APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN PRAYED FOR HIM IN FINLAND

Apostle Johnson Suleman was in Finland on the 11th and 12th, April 2018 for a two days Restoration and Supernatural Encounter crusade. There was an outburst of God's supernatural powers during the four meetings

During the program, Apostle Johnson Suleman called out quite a number of people through prophecy and he prayed for them.

One of the cases which was called out was that of a Nigerian who was at the verge of deportation back to Nigeria because of documentation issue. During the prophetic God's oracle mentioned the complete names of the man including his native name which is unknown to many.

Today been Sunday, a Nigerian who doesn't want his name to appear because of security reasons confided to our reporter in Finland that "God has changed his story" according to him, he was able to break Apostle Johnson Suleman's protocol and he came in contact with the man of God where he told him that he needed prayers.

Apostle Johnson Suleman layed his hand on him and told him " Receive financial increase in Jesus name" The Nigerian who is from the Eastern part of Nigeria said few days later his friend who resides in Nigeria called him and told him to send his company's name so that he can get him a contract from the state governor.

At first he thought his friend was joking but when his friend called him again and told him to send his company's details and documents that was when he reluctantly gave him what he asked for.

He said within two days the contract which he didn't hope for was approved and 80% contract sum was paid into his account and the worth of the contract is more than seven hundred million naira, about $2m USD

This is an awesome testimony and it is what characterises Apostle Johnson Suleman prophetic meetings.

Apostle Johnson Suleman prophesied at the beginning of this year "that we will play with money"

https://diasporareporters.com/man-gets-2million-contract-7-days-apostle-johnson-suleman-prayed-finland/

Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by diasporaman(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
I was there in the spirit
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by deomelllo: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
lol @ propaganda and scheme orchestrated by fake man of God to collect more and more mumu members so put money inside his pocket..na hustle

grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by Realdeals(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oga, you are just a conduit used to launder money. The God that I know is fair and just.
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by diasporaman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by Gentle034(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Controversial!! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by hopefulLandlord: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
I smell lies!
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why attribute the glory to the preacher instead of God?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by Zodiac61(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
This story is a symptom of the the problems we have in Nigeria today. People see the church as a money making scheme.
Did it occur to the mummy telling this story to question it closely?
From illegal immigrant to million dollar businessman in days !!!!
And you expect sensible people to accept this nonsense.
I weep for my country.
Re: Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer by diasporaman(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
God bless my father Apostle Johnson Suleman

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 / Why Catholics Ask The Virgin Mary To Pray For Them , Though She Died Years Ago / Why I Took Pictures At Building Site As Labourer 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.