Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar (888 Views)

What Is The Serpent In Genesis - Part 1 / What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? / Why Did God Allow The Serpent Enter The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
ANOTHER CASE OF EVE AND THE SERPENT? BIG SNAKE FOUND IN KIM KARDASHIAN'S BACKYARD

I had seen a report yesterday about a massive snake found in Kim Kardashian's backyard by her mum Kris Jenner, although it sounded quite strange, I didn't attach much meaning to it.

But while I was praying early hours of this morning, and had started praying for Kanye West for God to secure him because of what He was using him to do, and also his family especially Kim his wife who I prayed for God to reveal Himself to and to save her also, it was then that the big snake found in her backyard came back to my mind with respect to what happened in the beginning with Eve and the serpent and It gave some concern.

Because I already knew the magnitude of what God was doing with Kanye with respect to preaching the Gospel of His Kingdom to the ends of the world was probably unprecedented in recent times, so considering the damaging implication it portended for the works of the devil, I was expecting a reaction from the devil soon.

So considering the timing of the appearance of the serpent, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a physical manifestation of what the devil was up to in the spiritual realm, trying to get to Kanye through his wife Kim as he did to Adam in the beginning through Eve, Adam's wife.

That was one of the reasons I was praying for his wife Kim who wasn't on the same wavelength with Kanye spiritually, that God also saved her, because although she had been very supportive of him thus far, I knew that her not being saved could make her an easy tool for Satan to use to against Kanye.

But whether or not this is a sign of Satan's plan to use Kanye's wife to get to him, it's obvious that Kanye needs prayers.

Therefore i want to use this opportunity to urge for those who know the importance of the work that God was using Kanye to do in this generation, to pray for him.

So that whatever the enemy devices against him, it shall not prosper. Amen!

Related threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/5521943/kris-jenner-shares-shocking-video
https://www.nairaland.com/5509142/kanyes-jesus-king-sits-upon
https://www.nairaland.com/5421954/kanye-west-preaches-radical-obedience

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by MuttleyLaff: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by skimmy005: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2019
mumu religious fowl
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2019
skimmy005:
mumu religious fowl
The mumu fowl wey better pass you!
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by oaroloye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
It should come as no surprise that a big snake should be found in Kim Kardashian's backyard- because her backyard is so immense!

It is, however, very backward to speculate that Satan might "use that his wife to get to Kanye West!" He only has the wife, because Satan had gotten to him.

SHE was a big part of the reason he sold his Soul in the first place': she is what is called a "TROPHY WIFE."

Down-Payment on his Soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmiOBN3U7Y

One of his "Happy-Meals."
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tomorrow you will say you no dey carry Kanye West matter for head. If Kim farts now you'll say the devil wants to kill Kanye. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:
Tomorrow you will say you no dey carry Kanye West matter for head. If Kim farts now you'll say the devil wants to kill Kanye. LMFAO!
While you are carrying your Antichrist obsession on your fart atheist head, look below to see who I'm carrying on my head!

I wouldn't blame you if you can't comprehend it because you are blinded by the Antichrist and AntiGod obsession you're carrying on your fart atheist head, for these two have never been atheists but have always believed in the existence of God just as Adam and Eve did.

So wetin concern a so-called atheist for this matter?

Get thee behind me Satan!

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
While you are carrying your Antichrist obsession on your fart atheist head, look below to see who I'm carrying on my head!

I wouldn't blame you if you can't comprehend it because you are blinded by the Antichrist and AntiGod obsession you're carrying on your fart atheist head, for these two have never been atheists but have always believed in the existence of God just as Adam and Eve did.

Bwahahahahaha! Go and be monitoring Kim o! She will soon fart o! LMFAO!
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Go and be monitoring Kim o! She will soon fart o! LMFAO!
Lol!

This matter ought to have long rested but i can understand why you're still carrying it on your big fart head.

Can't stand the idea that Jesus is King!

But you have to get used to it because "Jesus is King" ain't going nowhere as long as I'm here.

Before Kanye, Jesus is King. Now with Kanye, Jesus is King. After Kanye, Jesus would still be King.

So Jesus is King to me regardless, and you should know this by now, but it's obvious why you can't.

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

This matter ought to have long rested but i can understand why you're still carrying it on your big fart head.

Can't stand the idea that Jesus is King!

But you have to get used to it because "Jesus is King" ain't going nowhere as long as I'm here.

Before Kanye, Jesus is King. Now with Kanye, Jesus is King. After Kanye, Jesus would still be King.

So Jesus is King to me regardless, and you should know this by now, but it's obvious why you can't.

Kanye's man! Weh don sir

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
LordReed:

Kanye's man! Weh don sir
Well Mr Antichrist/God-hater, Jesus' man pays his respect.

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by MuttleyLaff: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:

Get thee Satan behind you, to do what?. To be the gentleman of your backdoor, right?
Why arent I shocked, well I always knew you are a closet bucket boy, thats why I am not.
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bro Okcornel, please come and see what someone who claims not to be a homosexualist could possibly make of "Get there behind me Satan!"
Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by OkCornel(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bro Okcornel, please come and see what someone who claims not to be a homosexualist could possibly make of "Get there behind me Satan!"

Mehn, that dude has lost it.

There are certain things I want to say, but I'll let time run its course. On this very platform you'll see the truth unfold.

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by MuttleyLaff: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bro Ọkcornel, please come and see what someone who claims not to be a homosexualist could possibly make of "Get there behind me Satan!"
[img]https://donaldelley.files./2016/08/ted-haggard-2.jpg[/img]
If you know, you know.
Who no know, no go know, lol.

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by kkins25(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Its because of thoughts like this I realized mainstream Christianity is a scam.. dumping that shit was the best thing that happened to me

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by MuttleyLaff: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
kkins25:
Its because of thoughts like this I realized mainstream Christianity is a scam.. dumping that shit was the best thing that happened to me
I merely just turned the table on him, but look at the false prophet, self proclaimed prophet and hypocrite weeping and wailing, like as if its a squealing pig thats just taken host to an exorcised legion, that's at least 3000 lots of unclean spirits, lol.

Please, Abba, forgive my accusers, please forgive each and everyone of those falsely accusing me of something I know nothing of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2019
kkins25:
Hmmm.

Not surprised that the best thing that's happened to you is dumping something you thought was a scam for the scam of all scams.

If you ever thought that you would be able to comprehend the things of the Spirit with your carnal mind, then you have fallen for the lies of greatest scammer of all time.

You think you're doing someone else, but you don't know are only doing yourself, because if you die, you die for yourself, if you get saved, you get saved for yourself.

So last last, na only you lose if you choose to continue with the scam of all scams till death do y'all part.

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by MuttleyLaff: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2019
kkins25:
Its because of thoughts like this I realized mainstream Christianity is a scam. Dumping that shit was the best thing that happened to me

jesusjnr:
Hmmm.

Not surprised that the best thing that's happened to you is dumping something you thought was a scam for the scam of all scams.

If you ever thought that you would be able to comprehend the things of the Spirit with your carnal mind, then you have fallen for the lies of greatest scammer of all time.

You think you're doing someone else, but you don't know are only doing yourself, because if you die, you die for yourself, if you get saved, you get saved for yourself.

So last last, na only you lose if you choose to continue with the scam of all scams till death do y'all part.
It just is so obvious the false prophet closet bucket boy and hypocrite jesusjnr doesnt believe and realize that mainstream Christianity is a scam, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by kkins25(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

It just is so obvious the false prophet closet bucket boy and hypocrite jesusjnr doesnt believe and realize that mainstream Christianity is a scam, lol
you they mind am?? instead of him to learn to read, he would have understood what i meant but the guy is a yahoo yahoo christian.. lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by kkins25(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyStandLeave..gif[/img]
Mtcheew! angry angry angry
yester night i laughed like craze when i saw this. this is the savage reply of the week. grin grin grin grin

modified, its still making me laugh. muttley meme yi, o savage gidi gon ni.....

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
When Noah warned the wicked of his day to repent so that they would escape destruction, they laughed him to scorn.

But at the end of the day, when the door was shut and the rains came down, their laughters dried up and they began to mourn to prove who the real fools were.

So being laughed to scorn by the fools is not a new thing to those who speak the Truth, for we know that it's a function of their ignorance and foolishness, and that it's not about who laughs first, but who laughs last.

Matthew 9:24-26 (KJV)

24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.
25 But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.
26 And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience???share It / 'watching Secular Movies Is A Sin' – Mike Bamiloye / Sokoto Killing: Yoruba Muslims Trending And Receiving Accolades For Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.