Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Price Quotes Of Uk-used Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Quotes Of Uk-used Phones. (581 Views)

Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Quotes Of Uk-used Phones. by Simcha: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
My brother wants to send me smartphones including Samsung, LG HTC and iPhones to me from abroad.

Dear nairalanders please help with the prices of the following UK-used phones: S6, S7, S8, Ṣe and the edge types. Note 3 to 7 and the edge types. Samsung grand primes. Please I will appreciate if anybody can gimme the price quotes as I don't have the idea of prices of used phones. Thanks

Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala
Biko abeg put ham for frontpage so people go know real prices instead of fake prices on scam-infested classified ad sites.
Re: Price Quotes Of Uk-used Phones. by Iceberg3: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
I need tecno Cx please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Gaming Phones For 2018 / Tecno Camon I2 Top Features / Best Smartphone To Gift Out To Your Younger Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.