Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

#BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner (48673 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by obaataaokpaewu: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
What will be the next distraction? Football I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by hotdealz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cee-cee is too short for the money

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by ayopo10(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Team Miracle

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Slimzadywitmony: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Miracle's BB Naija Highlights

#IssaMiracle

Double Wahala:http://.net/7wcFsN

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by smartxyz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olukokosir:
Can we talk abt FIFA world cup pls..

Dz show don finish now

See dis guy.. .Akwa ibom Ex_corper

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Enangson:
Nina when she gets to Miracle hotel room
Wider, wider.. wider!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by sunshineyellow: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
addikt:
You SEE LIFE ....
come o, i tot cee cee said she is a virgin. Does that mean Ebuka didnt fu*k her?
Wow. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Olukokosir(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
smartxyz:

See dis guy.. .Akwa ibom Ex_corper

Na ur boy b dat

Ao u dey bro?

Long tym

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by linda190(f): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shocking, Miracle displays his true character after going back stage in the #BBNaija 2018 reality TV show finale here www.evrytin.com

But still, it doesn't matter, a winner is always a winner. If u are not happy with his character or who he is, go hug NEPA! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by nobert10: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
lazy Nigerian youth dey collect 45 millionaire

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by guiddoti: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
tolulope1990:
I just pray that naija don't elect Buhari again.. Cos this one cc won Tobi and Alex is a great concern.... Seems people vote for butter people in this country
A year of Miracle, 2019.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Sodiqsoda(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jh0wsef:
All these feminists that supported CeeCee. you see her attitude didn't take her anywhere

Even packet of eyelash, she no win

Mscheww

Kikiki grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Okuss12(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Enangson:
Nina when she gets to Miracle hotel room
hahaha
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2018
addikt:
You SEE LIFE ....
chai.. That picture is stale since the first week of the show, that's ebuka's wife. Its even on his wife's IG page that it was taken from. They just look alike in this pic.

Abeg I'm not a cee-c fan ooo.. Just stating the obvious.
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by steveDpro: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Don
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by kalu61(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2018
greatme2good:
If only Nina won, it would have save her the shame in imsu. Anyways let her move on with the few years fame.
hmmm, sounds like imsu student
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Drabrah(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2018
greatme2good:
If only Nina won, it would have save her the shame in imsu. Anyways let her move on with the few years fame.

Nice dp I must say
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by InvertedHammer: 4:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:
All these feminists that supported CeeCee. you see her attitude didn't take her anywhere

Mscheww
/
Feminists are sadists.

They will only recoil back to their miserable shells.

I challenge anyone to name one happy feminist.

/
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by martowskin1(m): 4:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Mscheww

winning BB is not about attitude, for her to see that level in the show is enough, she is the biggest lesson in that show, so many nigeria women and ladies have the opportunity to see them selves for ones and learn, you think u are better than CC, let me put a camera on u for 24hrs and show u ur own mess
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by friyina1(f): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Mscheww
I think her coming that far was just to heighten the suspense and agitation in people's minds not because she got that much votes. If you give me cane, I for don flog her comot tey tey.
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Jh0wsef(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2018
friyina1:
I think her coming that far was just to heighten the suspense and agitation in people's minds not because she got that much votes. If you give me cane, I for don flog her comot tey tey.

Lol. you are like the first NL non-Cee fan I have seen so far. Thumbs up
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by greatme2good(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
hmmm, sounds like imsu student
sorry I'm not.
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by greatme2good(f): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Drabrah:

Nice dp I must say
Thanks
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by newslifeop: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner by Temysteve(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Mscheww
shut up! She won #20M as the runner up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Hushpuppi Watching TV On Plane, Blasts Haters (Photo) / Photos Of Ogus Baba House. Now A Landlord In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.