Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,179 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole (3497 Views)

Day Of Reckoning For Oluwole Fraudsters *as Security Agents Raid Hideout / Oluwole, Notorious Black Market, Resurrects In Mandillas / Police Raid Oluwole, the Document Forgery Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:03pm On May 17, 2010
Bk, If you want peace stop dissin the igbo simple.and apologise to the yorubas.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by AndreUweh(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2010
basktmout:

Oh now mekusxxx is now your 'dear'? My friend leave igbo dudes alone oh. We no dey that your level.
This guy is too much.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:16pm On May 17, 2010
Bk, Secondly,you must change the 'babe' part of your name.maybe,just maybe you will then be welcomed back into the world of the proud africans.I have done my best as I promised your mama.the rest, as they say, is up to you.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:22pm On May 17, 2010
De Mekussi gbabakwa oso: o di ka agwo nka gabra isi abuo.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bkbabe97: 11:29pm On May 17, 2010
basktmout:

Oh now mekusxxx is now your 'dear'? My friend leave igbo dudes alone oh. We no dey that your level.

My dear Basktmout, clearly uve never lived in the western world where sarcasm is part of everyday language. lol. MO.RON, nOTICE I called u "my dear", u think its a term endearment towards u? lol. U and your uncle Andre Stup.id are clearly ignoramuses!!!

P.S: compared to the rest of yall tho, Mekushitty appears to be  light years more intelligent (even tho he probably has only a high school diploma), so, sorry, I cannot accord u the same "respect" I give to him!!!

basktmout:

Bk, If you want peace stop dissin the igbo simple.and apologise to the yorubas.

I doubt the Yorubas need a cutthroat, human sacrificing, Armed Robbing,[b] clear tribalis[/b]t to advocate on their behalf. Like myself, I guarantee they see thru your pretense. Pleaasseee, go suck a fat one!!!

basktmout:

Bk,  Secondly,you must change the 'babe' part of your name.maybe,just maybe you will then be welcomed back into the world of the proud africans.I have done my best as I promised your mama.the rest, as they say, is up to you.

Hmmn, NOT FUNNY!!!! I did my best trying to laugh, all my body could do was grimace in pain!!! Ibo joke, Ibo punchline (I'm still looking for it). Maybe, fellow Biafrans will get the joke tho!!! Now plz buzz off, u disgust me!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epP7i7unWdU
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:29pm On May 17, 2010
@ bk, You must send kola to De Mekussxxx, send kola to Ichie Andy Uwe,and seamans shnapps to oba becomrich. For my humble person basktmout, you must fetch water with a basket or pay a fine of two 20 naira;I hope you can afford it. Lol
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:39pm On May 17, 2010
Bk, I don't need 'that' kind of 'respect'.(chokes but manages not to vomit)!
Again I say: 'De Mekussi gbabakwa oso: o di ka agwo nka gabra isi abuo.'
Bk Can you interpret that?
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bkbabe97: 11:45pm On May 17, 2010
basktmout:

@ bk, or pay a fine of two 20 naira;I hope you can afford it. Lol

How much is that in toilet paper?

basktmout:

Bk, I don't need 'that' kind of 'respect'.(chokes but manages not to vomit)!
Again I say: 'De Mekussi gbabakwa oso: o di ka agwo nka gabra isi abuo.'
Bk Can you interpret that?

Sorry, I dont speak "Gorilla"!!!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 11:46pm On May 17, 2010
Quote:Pleaasseee, go suck a fat one
Your mama's b.reasts are fat and heterosexual.I prefare them.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bkbabe97: 11:52pm On May 17, 2010
basktmout:

Quote:Pleaasseee, go suck a fat one
Your mama's b.reasts are fat and heterosexual.I prefare them.

You "prefare" or "prefer"? Dude, ure a waste of time. Youre absolutely getting no more replies from me!!! A third worlder and an illiterate to boot?!?! What a freakn combo!!!

P.S: There's this gay Ibo dude that sounds just like u named JUSTCASH!!! He comes on here doing the same thing you do: making gay jokes and h.o.mo.*s.e*xual references!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT U GUYS?? CANT U MAKE A JOKE WITHOUT TALKIN BOUT D.*ICK, ASZZ, BALLZ, NUTS?!! CANT YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAT MALE SE.X.UAL ORGANS?!!! Like Justcash you deserve no replies from me!! from now on address him when ur brain instructs that u have a gay convo with someone!!! Your kins man, Justcash, will come back on here prancing around like a rabid raccoon when the electricity in his neighborhood comes back on. Like urself, he's stuck in Africa, pretends (wishes) he's in Japan (lololol), and uses the lil time provided by the Power company to come on here seeking g.ay partners. U'll see soon. So bounce, wait for him, both of you can have a gay convo when he comes on; maybe it could culminate into a relationship. U never know!!! Two gay Biafrans !!!! lipsrsealed. I just threw up all ova my keyboard!!!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bgees(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2010
lwkmd!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

bk/babe97, carry on!!! my nigga!!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 12:10am On May 18, 2010
Quote from bgees:lwkmd!!! bk/babe97, carry on!!! my nigga!! Bk, Hmm. So after all I have told you about the need to stop that evil, you still go bring your 'nigger' come nairaland? Infact you be lost case. The meeting with the elders is hereby canceld. Go cry in your pillow you s.iisy a.ssd mofo.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2010
bk/babe97:

A third worlder and an illiterate to boot?!?! What a freakn combo!!!

I assume you see yourself as a "first worlder" then. Well, your smug, pedantic and vile attitude is insufferable enough; but your persistent anti-Igbo posts really flips one's lid. I don't know your gender (wouldnt pay heed to the pretty pix in your profile), or whether you're an amorphous, asexual creature. But it'll do you a world of good to refrain from your (perhaps 'green eyed') hatred for the Igbo; and while at it also come down from your 'first worlder' high-horse. . .or try to grow white skin first!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bkbabe97: 1:00pm On May 18, 2010
^^^ And people with white skin are more superior, u think? Typical third world way of thinking!! Who brung you into this convo? And why do you, like most Ibo men, think using "big" words impress(es) anyone? Please buzz off!!! Youre a waste of time like the clearly gay JUSTCASH !!! Why cant Ibo men make a joke without Homo.s.e.*xual references!?!? From now on I aint replying any of you that make any gay references!!! Freakn gays!!! Always talking about d.i.kcs, balls, aszz and other male organs. Disgusting Ibo men!!!

P.S: What has my gender got to do with the point you were trying to make? You see for urself u aint even make no sense, right? Again, buzz off!!!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 1:09pm On May 18, 2010
@ pro01
No mind am the confused guy don run.
@ bk, If his still in NL.it does'nt matter if I wrote prefare or prefer.what matters is that you know to what I refer:namely your mama's,
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by basktmout: 1:35pm On May 18, 2010
Mr first world, it is not 'you aint even make no sense: it is 'you don't even make any sense.'Learn from the Nairalanders. As the pro said, you've got to come down from your high horse, And change the 'babe' part of your name;and change from your 'old ways'.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by Justcash(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2010
Abagworo:

@bk/babe97.are you male or female?

[b]BK/Malebabe97: Did you skip the question above or were u too blind to see it? Oh! I know! My bad!!! I forgot that you are too daft and uneducated to understand a correct English grammar! Your Level of expression is an evidence. Consider it Noted! I'd-iot!!!! grin grin grin

Is it not better to be a forgery artist (Which is a talent), than to be a lazy, wide 'A-ss-ed' She-male B-as/tard, who prefers to be a woman than a Man, cos of the fear of facing the realities of being a man?

Before you start feeling like the Confused vaga-bond that you are, I want to also ask you if you think that Talking trash is a profitable and suitable job for you? (Cos you have made your career path in it).
If you ask me, I'll tell you that I think you are better as a St-upi'd A-S-S G-ay Mofo (You have Mr/ms "She-male" 1997 to show for it), than as an illiterate that thinks that not making sense means being intelligent. Nonentity!!!  grin grin grin grin
My eyes are on you. Don't run this time, You can do this!!!  hahahhhahahahahahah! Stu-pid A's-s Mofo!!!![/b]
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by Justcash(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2010
bgees:

lwkmd!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

bk/ (Male)babe97, carry on!!! my nigga!!

An Example of the type of language the Bk/Male babe97 understands. It is called the Language of the "St-upid a'ss Mofos!".
B-gees just flashed his logo!
I am sure that a Sweaty "Banging" Session followed after this comment. Since Bk/Male Babe 97 is a "Sissy" You can guess where Bgees carried out the hit from!!!  grin grin grin grin BA-S/TARDS!!!!!

@Bgees: NOTED!!!! You will be adressed suitably from now on. I now understand what your signature means. "I excel (By making BK/Male babe97 think that he/she is smart) Then prevail (By Banging his/her A-S'S)" Decoded!!!!  grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by morpheus24: 9:11pm On May 18, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^ And people with white skin are more superior, u think? Typical third world way of thinking!! Who brung you into this convo? And why do you, like most Ibo men, think using "big" words impress(es) anyone? Please buzz off!!! Youre a waste of time like the clearly gay JUSTCASH !!! Why cant Ibo men make a joke without Homo.s.e.*xual references!?!? From now on I aint replying any of you that make any gay references!!! Freakn gays!!! Always talking about d.i.kcs, balls, aszz and other male organs. Disgusting Ibo men!!!

P.S: What has my gender got to do with the point you were trying to make? You see for urself u aint even make no sense, right? Again, buzz off!!!

AKATA WEY THINK SAY SHE GOT THE DROP ON NAIJA's!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by bgees(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2010
Justcash:

An Example of the type of language the Bk/Male babe97 understands. It is called the Language of the "St-upid a'ss Mofos!".
B-gees just flashed his logo!
I am sure that a Sweaty "Banging" Session followed after this comment. Since Bk/Male Babe 97 is a "Sissy" You can guess where Bgees carried out the hit from!!!  grin grin grin grin BA-S/TARDS!!!!!

@Bgees: NOTED!!!! You will be adressed suitably from now on. I now understand what your signature means. "I excel (By making BK/Male babe97 think that he/she is smart) Then prevail (By Banging his/her A-S'S)" Decoded!!!!  grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink smiley smiley

ODE!! wetin be my own for una wahala.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by Osama10(m): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2010
Them no give police money.
Re: Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole by Anazp: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
the guy who arrived at heathrow is funny. how come the airline in nigeria did not notice he his british visa was a fake before allowing him to board?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Appeal Court Judge Slaps 68-year-old RCCG Pastor / Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO / China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.