Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 (16202 Views)

How Do I Verify My Vehicle Papers Online? / Expert Advice Urgently Needed From The Auto Guru!!! / Auto Guru, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Can't wait for you to join the revolution

Thank you Ma.

Like I said earlier you've done the heavy lifting and your organization is a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by radautoworks: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
A little bit more speech about customer service and I'll get off my soap box grin

Look, no one can say that issues will never arise. We're humans, of course ish will happen.

The defining moment for a good company is how they respond in those times of ish.

There's something called crisis management and it's not only for big companies like Apple, Nissan GM, etc this is one of the reasons that some employees that flee those companies go ahead and form spectacular startups. The training and learnings that they've had propels them forward. Of course you do have to have a good product.

Why does this stuff sound better when YOU say it

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by radautoworks: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s strictly a location based thing.

A true professional can rebuild ANY engine. ANY.

As an Autoist I take pride in some of my 60+ year old vehicles having the original engine and transmission. “Matching numbers” have a value to some.

Real talk.
Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Why does this stuff sound better when YOU say it

The demeanors have beaten me over the years into submission grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2018
radautoworks:

Can't wait for you to join the revolution

I love egunmogaji's first statement..... if he realizes he can't satisfy the customer from inception then he won't take the job....... that statement is extremely relative.....
what if u discover it @ the middle of the project.

note.... not all satisfaction is job/project related and different people demand different levels and varieties of satisfaction. but it's quite good to note that statement.... it's the foundation upon which all mega organizations are built.

second important fact to note....
in one's quest to revolutionize, one must factor in the fact that there would be severe losses; both financial and otherwise. It would also be wise to "hedge" against such.

one must put the customer first and not profit..... customer loyalty will ultimately translate to profit (but on a professional base.... always).

but the cost of doing business...... is very high esp in Nigeria where u have very little people willing to pay the exact fee for enjoying a particular service.... everyone has been programmed to believe N10,000 written on paper can be negotiated to N2,000
not considering the cost of parts and or labor....
it's the norm and trying to change it will take a long time since its a long term project which will involve a lot of losses.

streamlining is the only solution as dealers, suppliers and sellers already understand this and stock up as necessary... when a learned customer comes they show them both the fake and original tokumbo and new.... so any which way, they will still sell.

but all the same I'm. with u guys... cos when there is life there is.... ____.

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by radautoworks: 3:02am On Aug 07, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

@ the middle of the project.

one must put the customer first and not profit..... customer loyalty will ultimately translate to profit (but on a professional base.... always).

but the cost of doing business...... is very high esp in Nigeria where u have very little people willing to pay the exact fee for enjoying a particular service.... everyone has been programmed to believe N10,000 written on paper can be negotiated to N2,000
not considering the cost of parts and or labor....
it's the norm and trying to change it will take a long time since its a long term project which will involve a lot of losses.

streamlining is the only solution as dealers, suppliers and sellers already understand this and stock up as necessary... when a learned customer comes they show them both the fake and original tokumbo and new.... so any which way, they will still sell.

but all the same I'm. with u guys... cos when there is life there is.... ____.

Yes, it will happen in the middle of project especially with engine and trans work but rarely, if you know what you're doing

Hence our tagline

That's why we were left with skid marks in Gazzuzz story cheesy

Still don't believe in it and will only offer quality parts. If the customer wants to bring their parts they can, but we won't offer a warranty on the work.

There is.. DONUTS!!

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2018
radautoworks:

Yes, it will happen in the middle of project especially with engine and trans work but rarely, if you know what you're doing

Hence our tagline

That's why we were left with skid marks in Gazzuzz story cheesy

Still don't believe in it and will only offer quality parts. If the customer wants to bring their parts they can, but we won't offer a warranty on the work.

There is.. DONUTS!!

nice one Mama I seriously want this to change.... I'll be visiting on Saturday to eat the donuts
Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by radautoworks: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

nice one Mama I seriously want this to change.... I'll be visiting on Saturday to eat the donuts

See? When I asked for food that time you offered to get me in trouble instead. Now I'm finishing your quote, you dey look for donut SMH

You see that you are greedy? cheesy
Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2018
who is sharing donuts here? Hope Glen will be available.... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
radautoworks:

See? When I asked for food that time you offered to get me in trouble instead. Now I'm finishing your quote, you dey look for donut SMH

You see that you are greedy? cheesy

lolz, it's from eating the sweet donut that food will come na..... lolz....
I Must come and eat free donut and probably ask for 40 percent discount on any other thing I deem fit to ask..... so prep wella oh....

it's about me this time _thr customer _ and I AM KING..
shey u know?

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz, it's from eating the sweet donut that food will come na..... lolz....
I Must come and eat free donut and probably ask for 40 percent discount on any other thing I deem fit to ask..... so prep wella oh....

it's about me this time _thr customer _ and I AM KING..
shey u know?

come carry me if you de go, I wan open acc with her. If she do any how, we open thread for her. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

come carry me if you de go, I wan open acc with her. If she do any how, we open thread for her. angry angry angry

aaaaah, baba u sef wan go collect blessings?

na xo na we go storm that place on Saturday scata everywhere ..... I go show dem say mushin; na still Lagos e dey!!!

@rdautoworks, bake enough cookies too cos, men wey I dey Carry come......... na hungry man size indomie X 3 dem dey chop on a normal day when dem no dry H...

and we are KING oh, else we go open thread for u.
na promise sha no be threat.

hahahahahahahaha.

but no fear, 3 bucket of donuts don do us.

Gazuzz boys for workshop dey come and we coming I style..... Ford Big bus style

the one Gazuzz repaired

.. na excursion we dey come so oh

1 Like

Re: Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 by radautoworks: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin now I know how to get all of your attention ROFL!! If you like, go ask Glen for donut. You go see real Rasta kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Develops Brake Pads With Palm-Kernel Shells / Lexus LS+ Concept, A Model Planned For An Introduction By 2020. / Owning A Car Or Public Transport In Lagos, Which More Economical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.