Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State (30485 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by LZAA: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2018
immhotep:
But, but, but. . . We want sai baba till the year 6000
Cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by thunderbabs: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2018
That's what will befall buhari himself. Disruption till he climbs a lorry loaded with cows heading to Daura shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by slowice(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2018
This headline is misleading......youth disrupt bubus second term endorsement rally..... Of course this is how it should be
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2018
A welcomed development I’m afraid. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Ake1: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Bheewhy:
Go and get your PVC.

They're lazy to collect pvc. Only active against the truth teller, PMB.

Till 2023 God willing.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by ajepako(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Shebi him talk say we are lazy, we will keep ourselves busy with thuggery till we remove him from office. Ajepako, funjosh, rokia2 abeg bring petrol and matches come here

You and who? No be you dey sai baba in 2015?

Besides, remember you dey Canada in Hamburg state, shebi..

Werey ogbaje tongue tongue
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
All the lazy youths association of Nigeria, you are have been invited to come out emasse to send back the world most lazy president and lazy APC administration to Daura.

Signed by coordinator for lazy youths united.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by sparkwil(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lazy thugs. When will they invade Aso Villa? Heard Dino Melaye has just waxed another album on Naija police

This girl sef smiley
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Tijay90(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2018
One of the rare occasions where it's okay to support thugs.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by mikejimm: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:
I rebuke that something. hehehe... It's my birthday today, guys show some love.
God will not allow that in Jesus' name!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by mikejimm: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
tayebest:
mtcheew, #LazyNigeriaYouth doing what they know how to do best! angry

Something is telling me Buhari will win again in 2019! smiley

God will not allow that in Jesus' name!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by mikejimm: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
tempest69:
Baba will still win 2019 elections,

This is what to expect

Sowore like other young aspirants will get the inconsequential PROSTEST VOTE from most youth online and the red card movement,

PDP will carry the block votes coming from the SS far less is expected in the SE cos the igbos will ethier boycott the elections or share their vote into two baskets

The SW will be drastically shared among All parties wilt APC winning by a small margin through TINUBU's Effect..

The MIDDLE BELT will be splitted between APC and PDP

NOW let know ONE DECEIVE YOU that the Far North trust Atiku.
Baba will still come out with %80 votes from the NORTH..

BABA REMAINS IN ASO ROCK TILL 2023...

Olorun o ni je ni l'oruko Jesu Kristi!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by mikejimm: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
ybalogs:
Sai Baba till 2023!!!
God forbid!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by keneck1: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nackzy:
There's no sane person on earth that will endorse that slow and clueless dullard for second term.. Only lunatics
i have endorsed him go quickly plunge into the nearest carnal.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Rekyz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Happy birthday...
Thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Rekyz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Danboyi88:
hbd
Thanks so much
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Rekyz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:
birthdaywey we no dey see ordinary water drink dat one na birthday or bad day?
Haha... Come closer, you just might get some.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by steveDpro: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok, happy birthday u need it guy enjoy yourself
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by adaxxy: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
djjoad:
Signs of things to happen. 2019 on my mind. Return laziness to its base.... Daura
http://www.dailyglobewatch.eu/index.php?url=%202018/04/a-true-leader-should-not-expose-his-citizens-abroad-ugandan.html

BREAKING!!! YOWERI MUSEVENI of Uganda::: Buhari is the most useless President that ever happens to that great country Nigeria... A leader should not expose his citizens, Nigeria is a great and an outstanding country in Africa because of the youth of that country.... our people have an Africanized social life all over Africa is because Nigerian youth put their full hardworking efforts look at the movie industry and most outstanding the music industry.... Buhari can never outgrow the slave and master mentality, He keeps talking bad about his people any time he makes a trip. Britain is there to exploit and steal just what they are known for. He seizes to understand that Britain created that country and gave it all the flaws that will never make it grow beyond a limit. Nigerians will vote him out it is obvious there is nothing Britain can do about it... If he Tries to annul or rig the election he will face a wide loss of legitimacy Nigerians are patiently waiting to send him back to retirement.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by hysteriabox(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
If Pmb has any chance at reelection, Badaru has zero. Ever traveling, no activity in state or LGAs, no developmental projects at all.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by talk2percy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by surgical: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
tayebest:
mtcheew, #LazyNigeriaYouth doing what they know how to do best! angry

Something is telling me Buhari will win again in 2019! smiley
in your dream

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Splashme: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
djjoad:
Signs of things to happen. 2019 on my mind. Return laziness to its base.... Daura
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please am looking for the "disruption" in that pic.
who help me see am?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Nackzy: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Quality20:
but we are highly educated and civilised and we are still endorsing him.
So because u hate buhari, u equally want others to hate him? If I may ask, y do u hate Buhari? Isn't he a human being? Or is it because he ix Fulani and a Muslim? pls go and purge ursrlf of extreme hatred and racism
You are a cow reared by buhari
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Nackzy: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
keneck1:
i have endorsed him go quickly plunge into the nearest carnal.
You are a Cow or a terrorist,
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by phase1: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Ipob thugs. No sane northerner will oppose Buhari

This one muslim brain don rotten finish. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.