Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State (30486 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Paperwhite(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Hehehe! Sai baba! Sai chanji! You must enjoy change.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by kernel507: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Ipob thugs. No sane northerner will oppose Buhari

Slavery is a talent of the sons of the fallen demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by ybalogs(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Anybody saying Buhari called Nigerian youths by now is indeed a Lazy Nigerian.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by mustafa006: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2018
tayebest:
mtcheew, #LazyNigeriaYouth doing what they know how to do best! angry

Something is telling me Buhari will win again in 2019! smiley
that is certain my guy. Sai BABA BAHURI till 2023

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2018
I saw a name Danladi *Sankara* pls are these people a real Nigerian Now I understand why they have no pity on the suffering massess they don't seem to be a full blooded Nigerian this is why fulani herdsmen commit evils with no one to check them. This is why boko haram refused to die so many bastards in the land now I know why no love for the poor massess.

Back to the topic the thug made a big mistake hey should have pretend to be calm and allow the senator to enter tight corner where no one can rescue him and descend on him mercillesly. Not only endorsement na End-of-bubu.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by oweman: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Is that same rally show on z NAT news yesterday night ?
Biafrogs should be educated no amount of fake news can change the resolve of the masses never to have anything to do with looters ( pdp ) the Yanmirins can keep that .

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Jethrolite(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:
I rebuke that something. hehehe... It's my birthday today, guys show some love.
Take yourself out and show yourself love. Likes no be money.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Danboyi88(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:
hbd

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by nagoma(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Gscales2017:
Let stand again this man who tag us lazy while his son cruizing 56m about

Are you among the lazy ones?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by IYANGBALI: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Shebi him talk say we are lazy, we will keep ourselves busy with thuggery till we remove him from office. Ajepako, funjosh, rokia2 abeg bring petrol and matches come here
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
this is the sameyouths they just called lazy some days ago....this same youth,monk thugs wanting free money to disrupt an organized campaign.....where are we going in this country?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by SuperSuave(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:
your brain is worth not more than 2 pure water sachets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by IYANGBALI: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:
It's my birthday today, guys show some love.
birthdaywey we no dey see ordinary water drink dat one na birthday or bad day?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by gonkin(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
People work 12 hours straight and cant earn 1 percent the cost of his son's bike and one aboki with no sense calls us lazy youth.

We don't want grandpas to rule anymore they ain't getting the job done.

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Kjking(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2018
oweman:
Is that same rally show on z NAT news yesterday night ?
Biafrogs should be educated no amount of fake news can change the resolve of the masses never to have anything to do with looters ( pdp ) the Yanmirins can keep that .
aren't you suppose to be ashamed of yourself... a youth like you still carrying tribalism on your head like akara, and this same mentality will grow with you till oke age and we expect a better Nigeria void if tribalistic sentiment. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? that as old as you are you still don't know that there's no difference between pdp and Apc?? are you that daft that a youth like you, is spewing this nonsense?? I weep for the you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by msqtahir: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Yes, we r tired of ds government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by oreslaw: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Happy birthday jethrolite
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Quality20(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Nackzy:
There's no sane person on earth that will endorse that slow and clueless dullard for second term.. Only lunatics
but we are highly educated and civilised and we are still endorsing him.
So because u hate buhari, u equally want others to hate him? If I may ask, y do u hate Buhari? Isn't he a human being? Or is it because he ix Fulani and a Muslim? pls go and purge ursrlf of extreme hatred and racism

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by AidlifeOnline(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2018
tempest69:
Baba will still win 2019 elections,

This is what to expect

Sowore like other young aspirants will get the inconsequential PROSTEST VOTE from most youth online and the red card movement,

PDP will carry the block votes coming from the SS far less is expected in the SE cos the igbos will ethier boycott the elections or share their vote into two baskets

The SW will be drastically shared among All parties wilt APC winning by a small margin through TINUBU's Effect..

The MIDDLE BELT will be splitted between APC and PDP

NOW let know ONE DECEIVE YOU that the Far North trust Atiku.
Baba will still come out with %80 votes from the NORTH..

BABA REMAINS IN ASO ROCK TILL 2023...

As painful as it sounds, U are 100% accurate... Forget all the NLs bragging here, The total amount of people viewing NL shouldnt exceed 10million but PMB has 12million almajiri votes already

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2018
djjoad:
Signs of things to happen. 2019 on my mind. Return laziness to its base.... Daura
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by igben(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2018
For your fabrication need contact us...

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by alen4smith(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2018
djjoad:
Signs of things to happen. 2019 on my mind. Return laziness to its base.... Daura
lazy youth always read before you comment.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Omobada(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Read again,they didnt oppose buhari rather thier senator
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Dollabiz: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2018
ok
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by ubs123(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:
Happy Birthday Dude

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Annie939(f): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2018
good News. youth now doing the right thing at the right time
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by Ake1: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Rekyz:

My best wish to you & the country is the return of PMB come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by TourismMan(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2018
If the citizens of this country is sane enough, this is what they should be doing in every state of the federation
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by ahamonyeka(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2018
after now some people will shouting go and collect or pvc as to vote buhari out like say una no know say Buhari still dey go back for second term.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by chrischukszy01(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2018
tayebest:
mtcheew, #LazyNigeriaYouth doing what they know how to do best! angry

Something is telling me Buhari will win again in 2019! smiley
Anu mpaama! Aturu Hausa.buhari can only win in ur family period!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State by karlboss: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Seriously I don't understand what is going in my mind.
Before when I hear go and get your voters card or PVC what comes to mind is to vote the candidate of your choice but now when I hear go and get your PVC what comes to mind is REMOVE BUHARI

All online campaign to get your PVC is targeted towards voting out buhari trust me 2019 would be very interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.