Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fulani Herdsman Kills Brother Over Missing Cow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills Brother Over Missing Cow (370 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Kills Brother Over Missing Cow by eyesoflagostv: 5:49am On Apr 23, 2018
FULANI HERDSMAN KILLS BROTHER OVER MISSING COW
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/04/fulani-herdsman-kills-brother-over.html

A 22-year-old herdsman, Bello Musa, has been detained for allegedly killing his brother, Abdullahi Musa, over a missing cow in Nasarawa State.

Bello was said to have given the deceased a fatal cut on the neck during a scuffle.

It was learnt that trouble started when the brothers noticed that a cow had strayed into their herd while they were grazing their cattle in Akuwate village in the Doma Local Government Area of the state.

Bello, who narrated what led to his brother’s death, said, “Abdullahi and I took our cattle for grazing. Later, we discovered that a cow, which was not our own, had joined our herd.
“Later, he asked me to sell it in the market, but the animal escaped while I was taking it to the market. I told Abdullahi about the development, but he accused me of selling the cow for N300,000 and pocketing it.”

He added, “I became very angry and we started fighting. In the course of the fight, he injured me on my right hand and I cut him with my cutlass on the neck, he was rushed to the hospital where he died.”

Our correspondent gathered that detectives had recovered the cutlass allegedly used by Bello to attack his brother.

The Nasarawa State police spokesman, Idrissu Kennedy, who confirmed the incident to Eyes Of Lagos on Sunday, explained that it was still under investigation.

He added that the suspect, Bello, was in the police custody and would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills Brother Over Missing Cow by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2018
A matred Cow strayed into your herd if cattles from nowhere? grin grin

Killed your blood brother at the slightest provocation talk more of a percieved enemy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills Brother Over Missing Cow by whitebeard(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Can u imagine

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Air Force To Deploy 150 Special Forces To Taraba / 56 Year-old-man Arraigned In Lagos For Stealing A pot Of Soup And N10,000 / Off-duty Policewoman Shoots Armed Robber Attacking Group Of Moms (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.