Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House (633 Views)

Link To Watch Nasfat Live Asalatu / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
I can believe it!!

This is the house where Islamic society (NASFAT) GENERAL OVERSEER lives in Arepo, Off Lagos /Ibadan Expressway.

My people, don't you think Freeze is right by saying today's Pastors are businessmen and businesswomen?

Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
More...

Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by denziz: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Don't be deceived with what you see.

1 Like

Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2018
denziz:
Don't be deceived with what you see.

How Bro.?

Good morning sir
Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by Greenpage: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Your evidence is not in line with your accusation. I think that building and environment looks too cheap for a General overseer.
Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Greenpage:
Your evidence is not in line with your accusation. I think that building and environment looks too cheap for a General overseer.

Why not just drive down to Arepo and confirm it
Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by Chuks9000: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

My people, don't you think Freeze is right by saying today's Pastors are businessmen and businesswomen?

There's no correlation here. Why will you even think such?

Obtaining by false pretence is not business. I wonder when the sheeple intends to wake up to the bible truths. Again, why are the law enforcement bodies docile on this?

A farmer or incubator of violent souls should not be a role model. Living in Arepo does not take away what he is. Until they practice the type of tolerant Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia.
Just my humble opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by proudkafir: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chuks9000:

Until they practice the type of tolerant Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia.
Just my humble opinion.
I don't get you. Is it the same Saudi Arabia where you can't build church, buy Bible, wear the crucifix, pray in Jesus name or preach Christianity? Do you know the meaning of 'tolerance'?

1 Like

Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
proudkafir:
I don't get you. Is it the same Saudi Arabia where you can't build church, buy Bible, wear the crucifix, pray in Jesus name or preach Christianity? Do you know the meaning of 'tolerance'?

And the tolerance in Christianity is immeasurable as you can see mosques, Quran, Musolat and other Islamic items in the Vatican city, just as much as you can find them in the southeast Nigeria.

You are blessed
Re: Amazing: NASFAT Chief Missioner's House by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
proudkafir:

And the tolerance in Christianity is immeasurable as you can see mosques, Quran and other Islamic items in the Vatican city, just as you can find them in the southeast Nigeria...

Bro you are blessed

(1) (Reply)

Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors / Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday 16th 2018 / In Christianity, If They Married You Through Juju, Can You Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.