Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Parked Domain Setup Help : - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Parked Domain Setup Help : (643 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Do I Purchase A Parked Domain Name / How Can I Forward A Parked Domain To A Particular Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parked Domain Setup Help : by awuf2008: 6:20am On May 17, 2010
fellow nairalanders. pls i need help on how to setup a parked domain. experts in hse pls help
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by DualCore1: 6:49am On May 17, 2010
please give full details of what you want to achieve.
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by awuf2008: 1:00pm On May 17, 2010
@dual core. i want to know how do d setting up myself and use it to earn 4rm google adsence. what are d steps pls
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by awuf2008: 1:08pm On May 17, 2010
@dual core.  i want to know how to do d setting up myself and use it to earn 4rm google adsense. what are d steps pls. u can post it here or mail d info to awufmarket@yahoo.com
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by DualCore1: 1:51pm On May 17, 2010
If I understand what you want I may be able to help.

Do you want to park domains for people?
Do you want to be registering and parking domains until you get a buyer?

Google adsense should have enough documentation on using adsense with parked domains.
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 18, 2010
This is easy just point the domain you want to parked to the nameserver of the parking company you are using
Re: Parked Domain Setup Help : by sopura: 10:46pm On May 18, 2010
hey Awuf,
Get nameservers/zone group from the site that want to place advert on the domain.for example,if it is google,google will give you some zone IP.s.To be precise 4 zone IPs and the fifth will be your publisher no.

call me on 08064695530 if you have any problem.It is very easy to set up.I can set it up on any domain registrar.Godaddy,name,dotregistrar,etc

(1) (Reply)

Web Page Gets Bigger In Size / Graphcard Help, Please / Do You Turn Javascript Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.