Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,863 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Dino Melaye Was Arrested 'based On Instruction' - Nigerian Immigration Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Arrested 'based On Instruction' - Nigerian Immigration Reacts (611 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Was Arrested 'based On Instruction' - Nigerian Immigration Reacts by itsdumebi(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Immigration service has confirmed the arrest of Kogi senator, Dino Melaye at the Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport in Abuja on Monday morning.

In a statement to the News agency of Nigeria, the spokesman of the service, Sunday James said that Melaye was arrested by Immigration officials "based on instruction".

The Immigration's statement is coming a few hours after the senator announced his arrest on Twitter. He wrote;

"I have just been arrested at the international wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on my way to Morocco for an official engagement sponsored by the Federal Government after checking in."

The police recently declared Melaye wanted for allegedly supplying arms to some murder suspects, who allegedly implicated him.

He has since denied the allegations.

https://politicsngr.com/dino-melaye-arrested-based-instruction-nigerian-immigration-details/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Was Arrested 'based On Instruction' - Nigerian Immigration Reacts by OneCorner: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2018
what has his freedom generated to the common man?
so, arrested or not... I DON'T CARE cool

Re: Dino Melaye Was Arrested 'based On Instruction' - Nigerian Immigration Reacts by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
What is my own biko. Dino Melaye is just one of the other criminal politicians.

Biko visit www.KikioTolu.com

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Warning For The Killings Of Christian In Nigeria Is For Biafra / Buhari Backs Away From State Police / Wrong fellows in power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.