Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman (3931 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2010
Watch these videos about a housewife seeking for a divorce for the most ludicrous and unreasonable reason.
Do you think the woman is self centred or just out of her mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93BBNq5A64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONNcL1Rglw
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by harakiri(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2010
Women are naturally self centered.The only time the assume some sense of responsibility is when they have kids.See what's happening in western nations. . .any little thing ends up in divorce, if she gets bored with you, its divorce.You can find out more here :

www.womensinfidelity.com

End of!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2010
She doesn't know what she wants or there is a hidden agenda
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by harakiri(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2010
^^^

There is always a hidden agenda with women.Nothing is ever straight with them.Any good or bad thing they do is planned out even when it seems senseless, there is an expected end to it. Also, it's wrong to say women don't know what they want.They actually know what they want but as soon as they achieve it, they want something else.Women yearn for impossible and difficult things e.g most single women are attracted to men that OTHER WOMEN want.They would rather cling to a guy who has chains of women in queue than settle for the "Mr Goody Goody nice guy" who keeps coming around them.

Na so e be.

End of!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by MissyB1(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2010
harakiri:

Women are naturally self centered.
Not just women. Man, by nature is selfish. Programmed to put his interests first b4 others.

harakiri:

See what's happening in western nations. . .any little thing ends up in divorce, if she gets bored with you, its divorce.You can find out more here :
What You call little, might be what the other person can't live with.
If divorce is the answer, why should they ignore it and suffer in silence?
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2010
Missy B:

Not just women. Man, by nature is selfish. Programmed to put his interests first b4 others.

Men chose to be selffish; Women are naturally self centred
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by MissyB1(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2010
False!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2010
Men spend their earnings to provide for the family; women spend theirs on the latest fashion trend
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by harakiri(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2010
I just watched the video and i can't believe my ears.She wants a divorce because her husband was "too nice"? This is why i can never take any woman seriously.Even if i get married (which is a probability), i will make sure i am getting married for kids and kids only.Which kain nonsense be dis? You love a woman, problem. . .you don't love her enough, problem. This is why men die early. My humble self will lose no sleep over a woman be it girlfriend or wife.They just ain't worth it.

Simple.

Watch the video and see if it makes any sense to you. angry
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by 28Schweet(f): 2:01pm On May 17, 2010
Jaybee2412:

Men chose to be selffish; Women are naturally self centred

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLDUST,

We're all different, if these people are choosing to divorce it's because they can and ANY EXCUSE WILL DO.
Jaybee2412:

Men spend their earnings to provide for the family; women spend theirs on the latest fashion trend

& I REPEAT, WHAT A LOAD OF BULLDUST,
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2010
28Schweet:

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLDUST,

We're all different, if these people are choosing to divorce it's because they can and ANY EXCUSE WILL DO.
& I REPEAT, WHAT A LOAD OF BULLDUST,
Take it easy, sis. Tha's the truth, but it hurts.
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by flobajo: 2:07pm On May 17, 2010
@28Schweet

I agreewith what you said. No need for a couple to suffer in silence, its best the y go their seperate ways instead of resenting each other and allowing the feelings fester!!!
But she could have made an effort to come up with a much better excuse, I mean even saying something as irreconciliable differences, she no longer loves him, not that sorry arse excuse, he's too nice

come one she can do better than that, and to be honest, I doubt shje was joking
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by harakiri(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2010
This video is even more phucked up! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC7OyZ_lyOI&NR=1
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by 28Schweet(f): 2:16pm On May 17, 2010
grin

just FYI i didn't watch the you tube videos, was commenting on the comments that were made.
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by MissyB1(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2010
flobajo:

she could have made an effort to come up with a much better excuse, I mean even saying something as irreconciliable differences, she no longer loves him, not that sorry arse excuse, he's too nice
Not everyone loves to Fine-paint things. Some people say it, as it is.
That I like people who are very nice, doesn't mean every other person must.
One of the beauties of Life - We're all different; in thought, action, preference etcetera.
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by flobajo: 2:20pm On May 17, 2010
@28Schweet

Don't you think it might be better if you watched the video, since the video clip is what actually initiated the thread in the first place, it might be worthwhile to be just that little bit more informed before coming to a conclusion , kinda like what the woman in the video did as well, oopss ur a woman as well!!!!

I arrest my case!!!!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by 28Schweet(f): 2:29pm On May 17, 2010
not to be pedantic, or overly sensitive or difficult, but to the best of my knowledge, everyperson's point of view of situations and on a situation is based on their own perceptions,

So Flobajo, I stand my ground, even if based on what they saw, their opinions reflect biased views about the female tongue
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by flobajo: 2:30pm On May 17, 2010
@Missy B

Fine , I agree, we might not all be attracted to nice guys, and some women actually prefer the rough around the edges and so called bad boys, but never in my life have i heard " I don't like him cos he's nice", thats like saying

I don't like him cos he is a decent human being
I don't like him cos he's honest,
get real, its only becos she's a woman like yourself u feel compelled to defend her, if it was a guy, I bet you will be on his back quick as a flash!!!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by flobajo: 2:35pm On May 17, 2010
@28Schweet

that my dear is what you call BULLDUST as you usually call it, so guys basing their negative opinions on a man being divorced on the grounds that he was nice by his wife is biased ?

and yet you don't want us to think your being unneccesarily obtuse in your analysis, come on, be objective, does that sound right to you!!!
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Jaybee2412(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2010
Moderator,
At least you should have informed those following this thread that you were moving it from Romance section to Family section.
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by 28Schweet(f): 3:11pm On May 17, 2010
flobajo:

@28Schweet

that my dear is what you call BULLDUST as you usually call it, so guys basing their negative opinions on a man being divorced on the grounds that he was nice by his wife is biased ?

and yet you don't want us to think your being unneccesarily obtuse in your analysis, come on, be objective, does that sound right to you!!!
I know when i've lost the battle, so i shall concede, am married to a 9ja man, so i know when logic will not help me, just by the way, those two quotes I posted, have no relevance to the clips (have watched them now lipsrsealed),
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by flobajo: 3:27pm On May 17, 2010
@28Schweet

a Gallant loser, maybe there are decent people on Nairaland afterall,
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by luap: 8:03pm On May 17, 2010
Men lead their families and women should follow.  When a man's family fails usually people hold the man responsible, even the courts.  Responsibilty is part of leadership.  Women do not like to be responsible and no one holds them responsible, so they should not lead.

Sometimes this leadership appears to be self centered, but it is not.

Miss B is confused, but she will learn after she fails.
Re: Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman by Shinatu: 1:40pm On May 19, 2010
luap:

Men lead their families and women should follow. When a man's family fails usually people hold the man responsible, even the courts. Responsibilty is part of leadership. Women do not like to be responsible and no one holds them responsible, so they should not lead.

Sometimes this leadership appears to be self centered, but it is not.

Miss B is confused, but she will learn after she fails.

Definitely not in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? / My Wife Does Not Like Sex. What Else Should I Do?. / Who,s Suppose To Take Care Of My Newbaby, My Mother Or My Wife Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.