Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') (1356 Views)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by jogego(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2005
Saw an edition of Divorce Court on TV this afternoon and I just wanted to share this scenario.

Ladies, you are at home with your husband then he takes a phone call and about half an hour later, he tells you he needs to get to the grocery store. He goes off and doesn't come back till late @ night. And get this, you open the door and he comes in naked and wrapped in a bed sheet. On questioning, he says that he was robbed of all his possessions including his undies? Pretty desperate robbers if you ask me.

Now the issue is this, do you believe his story, or the more plausible option that maybe he was in bed with a married woman and her husband came home unexpectedly. If you believe this second option, you haven't caught him cheating so what do you do?

Remember, this is a true life incident.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by kazey(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2005
i think checking the guys "Jacobs" immediately for signs of recent activities would solve the problem.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by jogego(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2005
Emmmm, why was the topic changed? I had the topic of this thread as Ladies, what would you think or do? Now its Q from Divorce court? TOpics are supposed to attract viewing and participation aint it? That is a very drab topic
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Greatpeter(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2005
Ladies in the house, waiting for your reaction.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by shockreaction(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2005
Well, except he wore some expensive Armani suit and extremely expensive underwear (?) to the "grocery" store, I don't see robbers stripping him bare as a plausible explanation.

And after being robbed, the "bed sheet"... Where did he get that from?

Or it might just be a practical joke by the guy...
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by hotangel2(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2005
Okay now that's really crazy, you went to te grocery not a wedding. I see no reason why they should strip you and take your panties. Infact all that is story, his facial expression will say it all.!
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Motee(f): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2005
I cannot believe such a story from the man but at that moment I will allow the sleeping dog lie.

For him to appear like that, he has seen more trouble than what I would have preferred to offer him.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by kikelomo(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2005
Hmmmn. You know deep down that he's been cheating. Accept his lame explanations with considerable doubt, and be alert from this point. You know what they say about everday for the thief................. Yep, he'd get caught someday!
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by vexxy(f): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2005
How did he get home? Does he smell like another woman? Does he smell like sex? If someone robbed him, what do they look like? Where did it occur? What time did this happen? How long was he at the grocery store (if he was ever there)?

All questions I would ask myself and him before making a judgment.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Motee(f): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2005
Don't you think you are creating a deeper feeling that might never go because every positive reasons from him concerning the way he appears is a negative feeling in most women especially me.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by hillkam(f): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2005
For me,I would want to have the groceries first in his unclothedness and ol.The thing is that he slept with naother woman but I have no proof so will play damn and go to bed.Next day do the same.Have ever felt guilty for having that you have done and everyone knows but they say nothing about it.Thats guilt has a pinching effect in the heart.
Then one day when we are both at our high,I unleash the past incidence in a tactful way to avoid confrontation.Demanding answers from men pushes them further away.So,since i know I am wise,I know that I would not do anything thay would send my husband away but rather have it all out and move on. cry tough but what to do!!
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by eveseh(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2006
hillkam:

For me,I would want to have the groceries first in his unclothedness and ol.The thing is that he slept with naother woman but I have no proof so will play damn and go to bed.Next day do the same.Have ever felt guilty for having that you have done and everyone knows but they say nothing about it.Thats guilt has a pinching effect in the heart.
Then one day when we are both at our high,I unleash the past incidence in a tactful way to avoid confrontation.Demanding answers from men pushes them further away.So,since i know I am wise,I know that I would not do anything thay would send my husband away but rather have it all out and move on. cry tough but what to do!!

yea,that's it kiss kiss undecided undecided
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by nemesisrev: 12:45am On May 13, 2006
lol

I would say to the man, '' oh honey you got robbed? you poor thing, well there is one thing missing in your story hun, undecided '', proceed to wack him over the head with a rolling pin , satisfied i have drawn blood and there is a healthy bump. I 'll say '' now that completes the pictures honey, cause those muggers were very considerate to give you a bed sheet and too considerate not to lump you a few punches'' and shut my door.

The cheek
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by mamaput(f): 7:34pm On May 13, 2006
I will find it so funny .
I will phone all my friends and tell them about it i will write about it in the Forum and even put his picture.
I will run and bring the camera to snap him.
i will never let him forget it.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by zionchic(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2006
really funny huh? someone said play it kool so you don't drive him farther away. why should i play it kool? gone are the days of trying to act like all is well when it really isn't well, why do u want to keep a man who is cheating on you? abeg sistas it ain't about being in a man's house anymore, it's about not being contaminated with the deadly virus AIDS, what is the use of a cheating husband? so he can kill you along side himself, NO! i'm not in for that, so right there and then am o give it to him as i feel and leave it to him to prove to mii that he really went to a grocery store. How would he feel if i come home wrapped in a bed sheet claiming i was robbed, i mean whoever gave him the bed sheet could have managed to give him a boxers and a tee shirt. ABEG SPARE MII!!
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Akinagirl(f): 3:36am On Jan 22, 2007
word zionchic
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by adeboo(f): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
If he was my husband?
Oh ma goodness, i tell you that house wont be able to conatin us o.

What is he looking for in a woman that i aint gat? Especially when i satisfy his every desire and cater to his every need.

Omo he will have lots of explaining to do sha.

And then whether or not he stay or leaves? That will depend on a lot of factors like - kids, if we have a mortgage, if he is a good man, of what use is he is to me in thehouse in the first place etc
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by spoilt(f): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2007
hehehehehe! grin i smell a big lie. robbers in america rarely steal clothes! a stronger man must have caught him in his house and threw him out naked. twerp!
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by rezzy: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2007
If i were to be his wife, is not going to sleep in the house that night.

He's must return to where is coming from.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by temmyabby(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
darn right he got robbed, robbed of his cloths, pride,sex and was probably about to get robbed of his life , *hiss* stupid ass
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Higher(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
vexxy:

How did he get home? Does he smell like another woman? Does he smell like sex? If someone robbed him, what do they look like? Where did it occur? What time did this happen? How long was he at the grocery store (if he was ever there)?

All questions I would ask myself and him before making a judgment.
U must be a member of FBI.

@ Poster
There wont be confusion in dis issue if he has been known to be a flirter or cheater b/4 angry. If not or neva caught in such act b4 den, then there may be confusion shocked shocked.
All tings been equal, his facial appearance will go along way in drawing d conclusion.
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by Jaguar1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
Women, women, women, women!!! How many times did I call u people. Can't help laughing sha.
@ mamaput, u are one hell of a woman
mamaput:

I will find it so funny .
I will phone all my friends and tell them about it i will write about it in the Forum and even put his picture.
I will run and bring the camera to snap him.
i will never let him forget it.
Ur heart is so damm hard but all the same a cheating man has little values to me. Having said that, so where's tha place of benefit of doubt? Some of your response are quite predictable.
Let me also say that robbers in Nigeria sometimes strip u of your clothes in order to make u look mad so that nobody will believe your story. A guy was robbed along the Benin express way, the robbers stripped him of his clothes and took his car. It was very difficult for him to stop any vehicle since everybody assumed he was mad and would not stop. So what if the robbers employed the same tactics?
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by bimbliss(f): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2007
well the thing is that if the guy is some1 u have always trusted it will be difficult to just bombard the cat and it will realy get u worried and disturbed
but if he has traces of infidelity already, then i think nemesisrev's posts has said it all
grin grin grin
Re: Question for the Ladies (from 'Divorce Court') by mamaput(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jaguar1:

Women, women, women, women!!! How many times did I call u people. Can't help laughing sha.
@ mamaput, u are one hell of a womanyour heart is so damm hard but all the same a cheating man has little values to me. Having said that, so where's tha place of benefit of doubt? Some of your response are quite predictable.
Let me also say that robbers in Nigeria sometimes strip u of your clothes in order to make u look mad so that nobody will believe your story. A guy was robbed along the Benin express way, the robbers stripped him of his clothes and took his car. It was very difficult for him to stop any vehicle since everybody assumed he was mad and would not stop. So what if the robbers employed the same tactics?

For real from the look of his face i will not have to ask what happened.
Someone that has not had a gunĀ  in his face can act it.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Poisoned Herself Due To Spouse Infidelity;family Wants His Head / Oh Happy Day.....oh Jealous Day!!...Tale of Twin Brothers!! / Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.