Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Overall View Of KOD - J. Cole - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Overall View Of KOD - J. Cole (299 Views)

Download Middle Child By J Cole / Review Of J Cole KOD Album & Free Mp3 Download / J - Cole's KOD review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Overall View Of KOD - J. Cole by Dramadiddy(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
I'm trying my best here not to compare this to DAMN by Kendrick Lamar but seeing that these two albums are "quite" on the same level, I have no choice.

Both albums were really good, J. Cole went really hard on it, but I think the whole album was one sided, we really couldn't see different sides of Cole on this one with most tracks having the trap feel. We could see the rhythm of the music changing and Kendrick moving with the rhythm e.g Momma.

Nonetheless the album was good but I don't see the art in this. Your opinions are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Ft Sona – New In Town (prod. By Dicey) / New Music :davido - ASSURANCE / This Song Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.