Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming (7548 Views)

ANYTHING MONOGRAMMING - That Is Exactly What We Do / Lotto World Of Contribution / Monogramming Training /if You Are In Needs Of Monogramming Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2010
Having receive so many request from my fellow nairalanders. I wish to entertain any question relating to the above subject matters.

Whether you are a newbies or an outstanding embroidery outfit that encounter machine problem or staff unproductive, or you want to be train as a degitiser or monogramist or you want to buy monogramming machine. Please feel free to ask your question.

With our years of experience we hope to offer solution to whatever problem.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2010
We are offering this so as to prepare those who are interested to be able to excel in the monogramming season we are entering.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by godello: 2:47pm On May 17, 2010
What does it cost to crest one's name on a t-shirt
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 5:45am On May 19, 2010
godello:

What does it cost to crest one's name on a t-shirt

To give an accurate price on monogram, the following question must be answer.

Which position do you wish to monogram on?
Is it pocket size, which is on the left pocket or back size, which is monogram big at the back with the size of about 7-9 inches.

Now that you have known the sizes and position, the prices varies.

For monogram of only name in the pocket. The price will be N150.00 depending on the quantity. But if it is more than one pieces, the price can drop to N100.00. And on the back is N200.00.

Note: if it is a name with a company logo, the price differs.

With this I hope I have answer your question. Incase not, please feel free to ask more.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2010
We got this question from our email, but we to have answer it here so that every member of this forum will benefit.

Question: How do I get started if I dont have the machine yet?

Answer: Incase, you want to start computerised Embroidery/Monogramming business even if you dont have the machine right away and you dont know where to start.

Here are the organisations that should be your target: Schools, Churches, Security Companies, Banks, Companies that have staff, drivers and casual workers, Companies that runs promotions, Event Centers, Individuals etc.

Get samples of jobs to convince the authority that you can handle the job.

If you get to us and tell us that you are from nairaland. I will run the sample for you free of charge and guide you more on what to do. But you must be sure that when you get the approval, our company will handle the job for you as we have multiple heads to run the job and deliver on time.

Also be sure of the total cost of your finish product in order not to under charge.

You can reach me on: 07033607848, 08097094704, 08023077895, 08156921817

email: jenoproduction@yahoo.com
jeno4sure@gmail.com
For those on machine. Lets meet again tomorrow.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
Fellow Student,

The long awaiting opportunity is here.

Our monogramming School is offering independence offer of 50% discount on all the student. The class resume on Monday 18th October 2010.

For more enquiries,
08023077895; 07033607848
jenoproduction@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
welcome back.

One day I went to one monogramming house only to discover that their operators were wasting materials as a result of in experience.

I want to use this medium to annouce to the Directors of monogramming outfit to send in their operational supervisor to our one intensive day seminar on "HOW TO MAXIMISE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY"

To
register call Gift On 08023077895

Take this advantage to maximise your productivity.

NB: w
We have machine to handle volume jobs
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2010
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

An embroidery outfit in Lagos is in need of a competent monogrammer and a degitizer.

Interested applicant should call me on 08023077895

Any of my student who is interested should contact me for immediate employment.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2011
Fellow Readers,

Our mid year session is in progress for the monogramming training, repairs and degitizing.

call 08023077895 for further enquires.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
My Fellow Monogrammist,

Good to talk to you again after a long vacations.

I want to sincerely thanks those who have take their time to call me on phone to order for one services or the other.

We promise to keep you posted as our plan for the year is being unveil.

Please don't hesitate to contact us on our mobile numbers: - 08023077895, 07033607848, 08097094704 or better still email us on: jenoproduction@yahoo.com.

Meanwhile, our next academic sessions will commence immediately after the Easter holiday. Make haste now to join the group who want to lead in monogramming industries in the nearest future.

Our fees are moderate.

For enquiry on any of our subject matters or monogramming business please don't hesitate to contact 08023077895, 07033607848, 08097094704 for further directions.

Remain Pro in the world of monogramming and branding.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2012
HURRAY! Its my birthday and children's day today. TO MARK THE BIRTHDAY. We have decide to give out discount for any services such as Degitizing Training, Machine خOperation Training, Monogramming and other services you contracted us between now and 15th of June.

HURRY WHILE THE OFFER LAST.

For enquiries: 08023077895, 07033607848, 08097094704.

jeno4sure@gmail.com
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by MonogramDoctor(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
The long awaited moment has come for those who are interested in owning a monogramming machine.

A company has been discovered of recent to have imported monogramming machine into the country and ready to sell on a cash and carry bases.

No more waiting for months for your machine you paid for to arrives.

I mean this company has been tested and prove to be competent to handle any order. They have a competent engineer who can dismantle the machine and fix it back in a couple of minutes.
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by aosaos: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please for somebody that wants to start the business, how much is the cost of the eqipment?
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by sparklespot: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Vodi Tailors is one of Africa's leading and upwardly mobile fashion houses based in Abuja Nigeria .
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Monogrammer
Job Location: Abuja
Requirements: OND Minimum
Ability to work without supervision
1-3 years experience
Remuneration is attractive
Send Resume to obichinweoke@yahoo.com
On or before 21st January,2015
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by deiikonac(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2015
aosaos:
Please for somebody that wants to start the business, how much is the cost of the eqipment?

go to for embroider machine https://www.nairaland.com/2075366/selling-new-industrial-embroidery-machines
Re: Welcome To The World Of Degitizing And Monogramming by oluwaphemmy1: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please any vacant post fellow monogramist cool

(1) (Reply)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Walk-through Metal Detector Installation In Nigeria / 12-cells Laptop Battery That Lasts For 5hours For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.