Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support (9322 Views)

FG Should Stop IPOB Before It Get Out Of Hand:- Lauretta Onochie Cries Out / IPOB: Before Taking The Speck Off Another Person's Eye, Take The Log Of Your Own / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by KINGinVAHALA: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:

Where is Buhari sef? Are you not ashamed he called you a lazy Nigerian from his real home in LONDON?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s&t=434s
I felt disappointed. Not because he was referring to me, because he said some youths and I am not lazy, neither am I uneducated. But because of you who I am so sure didn't pass through primary 6 and sit at home all day hoping for oil money to fall on you.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by QuotaSystem: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
The level of frustration on this thread though grin
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cyynthialove(f): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
I don't think Lalasticlala is aware of this
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by LORDVLADPUTIN: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:
13 Yoruba Muslims have viewed this thread, but refused to comment why ?

sis you dey vex oooh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I trust the Igbos. Every Igbo person in the US that supports Biafra will head to Washington on that day to protest. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Its a done deal; Nigeria has already paid for the aircraft and would receive delivery in two years; as for the issue of the terrorists, well all Amelica can do is to suggest but cannot force anything on Nigeria - I am sure the president would smile, listen and thank Mr Trump for the advice but inwardly be saying why don't you mind your own business - then come back and tell Buratai to python dance some more. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by AngryRebel: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
frankdoz:
I have put the source this man from eweduland!
U see why d Yoruba's laugh at us! Why would u classify me as a Yoruba? Just because I said u should add a source? Go through my posts,so u can find out if am against Biafra.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by OFFICIAL336: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Somebody is having a heart attack in the waste land now.
I trust IPOB, on Friday make sure you shut down the entire Washington.
The b-zones go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by newbornmacho(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
What am I hearinghahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dancing skelewu, shoki, shakiti all together

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by kernel507: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
These people don come again with their self hope fake news.

But wait o, where is Nnamdi Kanu sef?

Your sick f-ther can't stand Nnamdi Kalu dead body. His dead body is worth more than all your faml-y joined together.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by kernel507: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Do you have mental problem

Your f-ther has a medical condition called Propionibacterium propionicus and Acinetobacter baumannii .

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by kernel507: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
You re finished! Your madness has reached its zenith

So-n of Emir of Iwoland.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by PDJT: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
-Abeg those who live in or near Washington DC, please could you provide travel advice or assistance for those coming from a distance. That would be appreciated.

-Let’s continue to educate the world, especially the Freeworld on the dangers of the continuous existence of that colonial construct called, “Nigeria”. And please write or call your Congressmen or Reps. We need them to be fully aware of the documented human rights abuses by the Dictator Buhari and his jihadist owners of Nigeria.

-God bless Biafra. God bless United States of America.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by rainylad(f): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
QuotaSystem:
The level of frustration on this thread though grin

You are clearly seeing and hearing things that are not real...If anyone is frustrated and worried ,it is you fulani one -Nigerianist.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by kcjazzy: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
He is in your popsi's other room milking a cow, if you know what I mean calf
KINGinVAHALA:
These people don come again with their self hope fake news.

But wait o, where is Nnamdi Kanu sef?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by rainylad(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Lmao!..yoruba muslims don suffer,you even counted them cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by doublewisdom: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why is this thread not on fp yet?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by justtoodark: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
what....??

they want nigeria destroyed....how do you want to dialogue with such people....?

americans are jokers....
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by justtoodark: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
and whites should shvt the fvck up....dialogue my foot....

their dialogues brought 2 world wars....who the hell do they think they are kidding....?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
justtoodark:
and whites should shvt the fvck up....dialogue my foot....

their dialogues brought 2 world wars....who the hell do they think they are kidding....?

When it starts now you will start licking your colonial master's ass, so they could help you with weapons and like you did in 1967...

You were almost defeated by small Biafran troops until you got massive help from them.

Learn not to bite the finger that fed you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by biafrasun: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
This protest should be intensified home and abroad, come one come all.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by justtoodark: 3:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

When it starts now you will start licking your colonial master's ass, so they could help you with weapons and like you did in 1967...

You were almost defeated by small Biafran troops until you got massive help from them.

Learn not to bite the finger that fed you.

what....?

some of you can talk so bizarr....
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by KEVIND: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2018
horsepower101:
I have a feeling this thread will not make the front page based on past experiences on nairaland. I hope the mods prove me wrong today.

The mods in charge of this section (Politics) are averse to anything that does not promote the interest of their caliphate masters. They're are very autocratic and they don't tolerate any contrary opinion or post that do not advance those interest. So don't expect it on the front page.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2018
KEVIND:

The mods in charge of this section (Politics) are averse to anything that does not promote the interest of their caliphate masters. They're are very autocratic and they don't tolerate any contrary opinion or post that do not advance those interest. So don't expect it on the front page.
you dont know that Nairaland is enemy of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by phase1: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Its a done deal; Nigeria has already paid for the aircraft and would receive delivery in two years; as for the issue of the terrorists, well all Amelica can do is to suggest but cannot force anything on Nigeria - I am sure the president would smile, listen and thank Mr Trump for the advice but inwardly be saying why don't you mind your own business - then come back and tell Buratai to python dance some more. cheesy grin

I thought you almajiris claimed Trump has never heard of Biafra and IPOB? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by daveson2020(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin the looks on the faces of falling demons decendants now grin grin grin
Every wise person knows that Nigeria has no future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2018
phase1:

I thought you almajiris claimed Trump has never heard of Biafra and IPOB? grin

You thought ignorantly and wrongly as usual.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

what....?

some of you can talk so bizarr....

What is bizarr...about the fact that they supplied you with massive weapons in the war...?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
But IPOB are not ready for dialogue.

All they want is war.

They want revenge for the sizeable defeat the Nigerian military handed to them during the Biafran war.

Dialogue is the best option.

I sure hope they get their Biafra though.

Movement from east to west to share scarce resources in the west has to stop.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:

I can see 15 Igbo Moslems also viewing this thread. I wonder when they'll comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Only Confirmed NDDC Board Members Will Defend Their Budget / Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Student Suspect For Attempted Kidnap In Niger / APC Easter Message To Nigerians: We Are Committed To Your Well-Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.