Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support (9328 Views)

FG Should Stop IPOB Before It Get Out Of Hand:- Lauretta Onochie Cries Out / IPOB: Before Taking The Speck Off Another Person's Eye, Take The Log Of Your Own / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by justtoodark: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

What is bizarr...about the fact that they supplied you with massive weapons in the war...?

nnem...look for the next river jump in it and cool off....

chaiii....
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

nnem...look for the next river jump in it and cool off....

chaiii....

Your brain is cooling now...as you have nothing more to say. Next time mind the garbage you spew...
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by justtoodark: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

Your brain is cooling now...as you have nothing more to say. Next time mind the garbage you spew...

you must be joking....

i already forgot what i said....
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by chubbyswit(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you must be joking....

i already forgot what i said....

I hope you won't forget your head...somewhere...but you are lucky is it is screwed with your neck. lol
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2018
chubbyswit:
Cc lalasticlala

In Damning Report, US Says Impunity, Massive Corruption Still Prevalent in Nigeria:

• Shiite, IPOB extrajudicial killings, Dasuki’s detention cited as rights abuses, violation of rule of law

Tobi Soniyi in Lagos

The United States Department of State has again issued a damning assessment of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari in its 2017 Country Report on Human Rights released last Friday in Washington D.C.

In the 48-page report posted on the website of the State Department, the U.S. government said impunity remained widespread at all levels of government in Nigeria, further noting that the Buhari-led administration lacked transparency.

A copy of the report obtained by THISDAY, added that government officials engaged in massive corruption.
Corruption, the report said, was not limited to government officials but very rampant among the security agencies.

Read more:https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/04/24/in-damning-report-us-says-impunity-massive-corruption-still-prevalent-in-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Obdk: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
You re finished! Your madness has reached its zenith
show respect to ur king..
emir of iwo.
give some accolade he dezarve accolade
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
why is this thread not on front page?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by mbos: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
you dont know that Nairaland is enemy of Biafra

Dont mind the hopless site and the operator, always putting Biafran matters to the bin.\

I am warning the Seun, if you continue that, I shall make sure your site crashes

Nonsense

Long Live Biafra

the only way out of shittiii hole\

The Land of The Rising Sun

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by mbos: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:
But IPOB are not ready for dialogue.

All they want is war.

They want revenge for the sizeable defeat the Nigerian military handed to them during the Biafran war.

Dialogue is the best option.

I sure hope they get their Biafra though.

Movement from east to west to share scarce resources in the west has to stop.

All the want is referendum
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
mbos:

All the want is referendum

That wasn't what Kanu and IPOB portrayed to the world though.

If it's referendum you want, I'm in total support. But putting together a ragtag army is a no-no.
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

That wasn't what Kanu and IPOB portrayed to the world though.

If it's referendum you want, I'm in total support. But putting together a ragtag army is a no-no.

If you are hopelessly ignorant...say so...Stop living on gossips from Oshogbo igbo joint...

What can you depict from this pic?

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

If you are hopelessly ignorant...say so...Stop living on gossips from Oshogbo Igbo joint...

What can you depict from this pic?

That you quoting me without using your brain?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Cooly100: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
5thElement:

That you quoting me without using your brain?

I am happy to expose your evil and cheap propaganda.

E pain am....
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

I am happy to expose your evil and cheap propaganda.

E pain am....

undecided
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by KINGinVAHALA: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Obdk:

show respect to ur king..
emir of iwo.
give some accolade he dezarve accolade
Stark illiterate, what's DEZARVE?
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Obdk: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
mumu from the sshithole
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Obdk: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
mumu from the sshithole
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by SternProphet: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The Dullard is going to clearly get some diplomatic thrashing from Trump when he arrives the US ..Trump is going to tell him to make sure elections are free and fair and there must be transition

Noting like ”or else "in this unofficial US statement. Also to think Trump cares about elections like Obama you must be on a high
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Obdk: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
lol yasrlf
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Obdk: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
KEVIND:

The mods in charge of this section (Politics) are averse to anything that does not promote the interest of their caliphate masters. They're are very autocratic and they don't tolerate any contrary opinion or post that do not advance those interest. So don't expect it on the front page.

check the first topic on politics section..
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Emycord: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
horsepower101:
I have a feeling this thread will not make the front page based on past experiences on nairaland. I hope the mods prove me wrong today.
AND Are Right
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by IsaAbubakar: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Emyogalanya: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yes o
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by femolii: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ogonimilitant:
Buhari, did we not tell you? lPOBs are no pushovers. This will tell all Nigerians that The Biafran Dream is very much alive.

And to My fellow Biafrans one day you will sleep in Nigeria and wake up in Biafra. Mark my word
Biafra always on dream well anybody can dream,
Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by kettykin: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
femolii:
Biafra always on dream well anybody can dream,

Biafrans are dreaming of biafra while Nigerians are having nightmare over biafra. All na dreams

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support by Doc10q: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
frankdoz:
I have put the source this man from eweduland!

My brother he is not yoruba. Read the comment very well, u will understand what he means. It's jus lik somebody who is cheering biafra "viva biafra".
Pls understand people's comment well before u insult them, because u jus insulted your biafran brother now without knowing it. Does that comment he wrote there sounds/looks lik he's against biafra?? Even me understood what he wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Suspends Newly-elected Anambra Speaker, Two Others / Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) / FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.