Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? (3004 Views)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by Advin(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2005
If you were given a chance to impress anybody on nairaland, who would it be?
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by icingbaby(f): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2005
no one. cheesy grin cool
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by ldollier(f): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2005
me, myself and i
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2005
baah tongue
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by IAH(f): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2005
Impress? How much are they offering? rolleyes
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nicetohave(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2005
it depends on what is at stake, but if i must consciously impress someone that sounds like being superficial to me.......
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by layi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2005
The word impress is depressin to me. Why impress? i see no justification for it. Beign urself sure leaves an impression. Why go the fake route?
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by hikeman: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2005
impress, ??
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2006
I would impress all da ladies in da house................ and thank the guys in da house.......... am proud am one of you (gays keep off)..........

then I would like to impress the Administrator...hes done a good job
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by ldollier(f): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2006
@lastdon.. do u have a problem with gays?
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2006
*carrys a hammer and knock the screen* angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by ldollier(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2006
*shakes head* rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes *composes herself* rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes anywho *walks away*
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2006
*after getting a new monitor* grin grin *looks at the last response* angry *ready to break the new monitor*
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2006
u need anger management
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2006
angry *splash* *finally breaks the monitor*

I just broke nikeluvs username....... well..she may be offline for somedays... I need to get anoda monitor.

I would impress all da ladies in da house
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by layi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2006
U need more than anger management. U need psychotherapy
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2006
nike4kinni username, hahahahahahaha, arf! am stil online

why is my sexy sexy beast mad at me cry
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2006
layi:

U need more than anger management. U need psychotherapy

na u know where u dey saiko........... if u like sare ku danu

nike4luv:

nike4kinni username, hahahahahahaha, arf! am stil online

why is my sexy sexy beast mad at me cry

hey........ am not mad at you........... just want to break the monitor under every usersname
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2006
why that sexy, why? cry
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
just wanna impress you dear
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
mhm..i can accept that and my @$$ {heart} is still opened undecided
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2006
can u impress me by downloading me as a zip file
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by nike4luv(f): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2006
i will download u i'l even save u rolleyes
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by hotangel2(f): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2006
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

ur puzzled?
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by hotangel2(f): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2006
no comment on this thread
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by Advin(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2006
If I want to impress anyman, I'll impress everybody by telling you what I mean to say. No hardfeelings.
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2006
Advinchi:

If I want to impress anyman, I'll impress everybody by telling you what I mean to say. No hardfeelings.

good boy
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by Advin(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2006
I've always been a good boy. grin
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
dt means u are fed up of being a good boy.......ok ur a bald boy apari yakuba
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by Advin(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2006
correction please; it isn't bald boy, but bad boy. Don't forget that oooooo
Re: Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress? by thelastdon(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2006
Advinchi:

correction please; it isn't bald boy, but bad boy. Don't forget that oooooo

naw! bald...... like the vulture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Girls Who Will Not Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) Unless Married / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Men That Wash Plates Don’t Prosper : Evangelist Ebuka Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.