Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With (23905 Views)

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) / Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Bryan88(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
1stola:
For my time, this kain parole wey I do no make me remember any slogan grin
hehhehehe....dis 1 weak me o...guy u mumu aswear
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by alebz007: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good afternoon dear friends, How're we doing today? Just want to wish you all a beautiful day Thinking of building a second income stream? Join Oriflame today!!
Details/Enquiries? Kingsley 08149322437
God bless you.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by subcbouy: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
ceeceeco:
Youths Obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high, under the sun or in the rain, with dedication and selflessness, Nigeria is ours, Nigeeeeeriaaa we serve. If you are still sleeping, then you are wrong. Move to the parade ground.. double up, double up. Ex-corper; 2009/2010.
respect rtd warlords, 09/10 too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Joshrob(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
For wailo!. Wailo!!..
Corpers nor dey rest

Rep Bauchi state 2017A
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by timibare(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
I spent my 3weeks camp in hotel , only went there for my registration en left
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by chat2deen(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
but wetin dey suprise me na the ease he take fly from sgt to major. As in from a non comissioned officer to a comissioned officer. Many sgt for him category dey always die for warrant officer.

it's not surprising due to the fact that he is hardworking and has undying love for the job.if you know him u will agree with me or ask any non commission officer that trained in depot NA zaria they will tell u more about him because he was popular there. as for his commissioning into the officers corp there is a type of commission called "executive commission" it's spefically made for non commissioned officers to be commissioned provide d u met certain criteria and now there also special commission for those who exhibit gallantry during war theatre. Major Daga was commissioned as a lieutenant (2stars) after training and promoted to captain after 2 year. he is very valiant and active.

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by bkak: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
UNA HEAR ME SOOO? YES SIRRRRRRRRRRR.

Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by clems88(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
I get angry when I Here the sound of that useless beagle when its 5am back then . angry
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by macaranta(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Prey, preeeeey tchun!!! undecided
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Rajosh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
neolboy:
Soldiers: Are you good to go

Corpers: Good to go, good to go sir

Singing:

Shoe get size
Okrika get quality
Ashawo get, ashawo get, ashawo get customers
I like this song that year.
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by godswillndu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Today is a new day, i thank God sweet times.... ..katsina camp 17b
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by flakzieb(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning gentlemen corp members cheesy
Re: NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With by Tenshades(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
BABALAWO!!!
That's what soldiers called plateau corpers in mangu camp last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China / The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.