Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (63084 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by 36govs: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

#BBNaija : Cee-C , Miracle , Nina & Alex Pictured At SA Airport as they Head To Lagos

Checkout some pictures below , as shared by OSG

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2830/bbnaija-cee-c-miracle-nina-alex-pictured-at-sa-airport-as-they-head-to-lagos/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by IamGoke(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok

FTC shaaa!!! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by 36govs: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Mutemenot(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
That's good. Let.them come and hear what Buhari said about yuts shocked

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by veekid(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ko kan aiye
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by nairavsdollars(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
if only they can use their popularity to drive PVCs campaign and get more youths to vote BUT they won't do that

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by NwaAmaikpe: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Unlike Efe,
Miracle will not fade into oblivion because he is an Igbo boy.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by desmont004: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yes oo, ledem coman join tboss as selfie ambassadors grin
Chai, I de like dah Alex bress ehn

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by fourhayz: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
I think Ceec attitude was not what she showcased rather her strategic plan to get the "Doe".

Oh....A BBnaija thread again

Am leaving this thread straight away

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by alphacyborg(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
The love i gat for Cee-C embarassed

Meanwhile your MCM is looking for what to gossip about : smh

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by phemmyfour: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Since last night....Are they trekking from S.A?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by chelsea1116(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Type this in google and see 4 urslf

nigeria bitter woman

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by oyetunder(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
And So? We should now go and line up to hail them at arrival abi?
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Ayoswit(f): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
The boss lady is coming back. Cee-C d real double wahala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Temibabie(f): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by BlackHatNaija: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
I think there should be public holiday today in addition. As today's news seem to be bbnaija day.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by emeijeh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Since last night......

BB this, BB that

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by FYsol: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cant wait to know the next club Alex will be partying. Just have to go watch her dance live.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Olawalesadiq(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Mandrake007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
ceec is the fakest biatcch i've ever seen,no face,no lashes,no ass,everything on that biatcch is fake,can you imagine how flat her ass was last night?

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by piagetskinner(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
I thought this bb thing was over...still updating us on their waka?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by fpeter(f): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
so Alex no get cloth again to wear? Na bra she go wear enter 9ja?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Onyinye15(f): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let them come asap

Alomo bitters can't wait for Ceece to arrive grin

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Benjom(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Pope22(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
They have not heard that buhari said they are lazy.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Neoteny(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
That's good. Let.them come and hear what Buhari said about yuts shocked

They've been lazy for the past 3 months in the BBN house nah.
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Gerrard59(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Boring & stale

11 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Kobicove(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
fpeter:
so Alex no get cloth again to wear? Na bra she go wear enter 9ja?

Don't mind her...by the time she gets into the plane for the 5 hour trip from SA to Nigeria no one will need to tell her before she covers up after the AC on the plane shows her 'pepper' undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by talk2percy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Itself ok...we are waiting. Let come and get their pvc ready

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by maxtop(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let's for get about BBnaija, it has come and finally gone. It's now history let's put our energy into effect use and send that scumbag of a president back to Daura. Let's show him we are hardworking and determine to do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.