Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

#BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (63172 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by pweetiedee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
ceec is the fakest biatcch i've ever seen,no face,no lashes,no ass,everything on that biatcch is fake,can you imagine how flat her ass was last night?
���

her ass flat na. big thighs won't let people notice
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by scholes0(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike Efe,
Miracle will not fade into oblivion because he is an Igbo boy.

He will fade ehhn, his fading no go be for here.
That antisocial boy.

At least Efe still does stuff. Na pilot this one go dey display upandan?

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by steveDpro: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
undecided kiss cool
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by steveDpro: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
kiss undecided
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by steveDpro: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked sad
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nina I dey come Imsu come visit you o,dat ur big yansh will not ress until I cum inside
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by shizzle1: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Onyinye15:
Let them come asap

Alomo bitters can't wait for Ceece to arrive grin
keep kwayet you hater.

At least she got something waiting for her to arrive, you who abi wetin dey wait for you? Nothing!
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by shizzle1: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bantam:
Nina I dey come Imsu come visit you o,dat ur big yansh will not ress until I cum inside
Nina and big Yansh in the same sentence. I give up!
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by engrjacuzzi: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
after tearing payporte cloth and she was expecting to be winner I'm so glad that the station channel 198 has been off the dstv package. moral lesson : you can be greater than your boss, humility is the key.
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
I neva knew one can make cool cash as a driver on short notice online and for short term services until i registered at [url]driversng.com[/url]
They have drivers in Port-harcourt, Lagos, Abuja.
#driversng
#iamnotlazy
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by shizzle1: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
CeeC my Ceec, don't mind the bitter souls hating on you and keep mentioning you at the slimmest opportunity, they don't know they are indirectly boosting your popularity and market value.

Mad love for you babe!

#KingCeeC

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Mandrake007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
pweetiedee:
���

it was too obvious last night,I think she uses ass pads,i swear had to put on my glasses to make sure I was seeing things right last night.
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Franzinni: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by austyn0(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
ceec is the fakest biatcch i've ever seen,no face,no lashes,no ass,everything on that biatcch is fake,can you imagine how flat her ass was last night?
... Oga hate with caution,, it kills。。。HABA
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by JideSandra: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Since last night......

BB this, BB that
Na soooh. Now Nigerians will face Buhari and Liar Mohammed
--
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by fashionale(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
We have not finished seeing Alex nipples. Bring it on girl.
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by TheEnforcer: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Onyinye15:
Let them come asap

Alomo bitters can't wait for Ceece to arrive grin
Why are you so bitter about Cee-c yourself. Free the babe.You are on every thread making negative comments about her.Go support your Miracle and leave her alone for once.Hiaan
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by DCONE1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike Efe,

this is one of the reason why other Nigerians don't like you Igbo guys...it's because you always praise yourself and condemn others...but if the same where done to you ,you cry of marginalization. Shm

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by DCONE1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike Efe,

this is one of the reason why other Nigerians don't like you Igbo guys...it's because you always praise yourself and condemn others...but if the same where done to you ,you cry of marginalization. Shm

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Onyinye15(f): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
shizzle1:
keep kwayet you hater.

At least she got something waiting for her to arrive, you who abi wetin dey wait for you? Nothing!

get off my mention ceece likes
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by pweetiedee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
it was too obvious last night,I think she uses ass pads,i swear had to put on my glasses to make sure I was seeing things right last night.

lmao. Ass hunter
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Ayobami7(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wentin concern me?
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
shizzle1:
Nina and big Yansh in the same sentence. I give up!
So after all the Minacle pumping the yansh no go rise?
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by reuben79: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unlike Efe,

see mumu talk from dirty mouth
Re: #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - by Iceberg3: 12:42pm On May 06, 2018
pweetiedee:
���

Open ya yansh nah,let us see if it is fry pan or not
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.