Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) (34100 Views)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by LZAA: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Cc Imhotep LZAA Onyeara

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wasted life.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by poweredcom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
the mafia payback time
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
On duty developing Philippines
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Techcrunchng(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eddiecute86:
I don't even know what Nigerians are doing there. Nigeria is far better than that country. They are very poor . I have dealt with them over here in Dubai when one of them tried to berate Nigeria I finished him with my mouth I told them the history of their country and the percentage of their poverty all they do is housemaid. I was eloquent and my my grammar was way to much for them to understand one of them almost wept his eyeballs turns red. Ever since then they are always scared of me they don't try any shit when I am around they can only talk behind my back.
be careful my brother, this is how it starts, those animals don't take normal joke as plain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Definitely a hit by govt backed hits squads that roam the phillipines on bikes looking for suspected drug dealers to kill and get secret rewards from the durtete govt ..this mans faith was sealed immediately he was handed that bail a lot of bounty hitmen would have been in race for the first to bag him .
On point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Probably a drug deal gone wrong
I always find these double standards interesting. If this happened in South Africa you would be screaming " Xenophobia" right?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
IronGalaxy:
I always find these double standards interesting. If this happened in South Africa you would be screaming " Xenophobia" right?
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by luluman: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Stupid boy with a stupid comment
You must be Ibo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Franzinni:
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

oga make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
luluman:
You must be Ibo
...and so

Stupid quoter
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by steveDpro: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Franzinni: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Adikam:
oga make we hear word
fowl nah wetin I write? No be word? Abi I force you to read am... I care and I go continue to care if it is offensive to you and your kind... Please try and GTFO
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by billyG(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
i bet ma nuts he is an igboman from d east of china cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by orangeroads: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nigeria has the highest rate of deaths abroad

where did you get this statistic from?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by blackface123: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Franzinni:
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

Oh Leah,where are u?
The good Lord u serve will lead u home.
I J N I pray,Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by yoged(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
100% of ibos in Philippines are drug dealers while 80% yoruba are fraudster. Don't ask me why. Have been to Philippines.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2018
givan:
Drug war.

His dead body is better than your living body
A TYPICAL IPOB RESPONDS.

RATING OTHERS LIVING STANDARD BASED ON YOUR POVERTY INDUCED SELF
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Okada men on it again. They should ban okada riding in that state abeg just the way Rochas is banking dem.

Say No To Okada Riding in Paris
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by isalegan2: 1:31am On May 01, 2018
Eddiecute86:
I don't even know what Nigerians are doing there. Nigeria is far better than that country. They are very poor . I have dealt with them over here in Dubai when one of them tried to berate Nigeria I finished him with my mouth I told them the history of their country and the percentage of their poverty all they do is housemaid. I was eloquent and my my grammar was way to much for them to understand one of them almost wept his eyeballs turns red. Ever since then they are always scared of me they don't try any shit when I am around they can only talk behind my back.

They're also very vengeful. Watch your back.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) by Haykay77: 6:02am On May 01, 2018
pokipoki:

Ibo people and drugis grin grin grin

They are 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi / Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Police Arrest Man Who Impregnated 10 Year Old Girl After She Gave Birth In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.