Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

#bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle (464 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by lacemose(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known by
his stage name Tekno has taken to his social media to join
the millions of Nigerians congratulating the winner of the just
concluded Big Brother Naija reality Tv show – Miracle.
Tekno then offered Miracle an extra million naira, ‘incase he
wants it’
Tekno tweeted ;
Congrats Miracle! Just dance and #jogodo! One extra
million is here for u.. Incase u want it 47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbk2JZ5qGs

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by Mutemenot(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
. Giving money to he who's already rich . cool shocked
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by Katier00(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Extra one million? When we have struggling Nigerian youths, that is in need of just 200k, with no hope of getting it yet you are gifting a man with 32million extra one.
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by donstan18: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
. Giving money to he who's already rich . cool shocked

I understand your pain.
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by timwudz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Trying to be relevant

As fake as Tecno phones
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by tobillionaire(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
but all this mofos can't give best graduating students in universities a dime....
why will Nigerian youths not want to be lazy, and turn deaf ears to what that old man said
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by Benjom(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Using style to promote his music/brand... Issorite cool
Re: #bbnaija : Singer Tekno Offers Additional N1M To Winner Miracle by Mutemenot(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

I understand your pain.

Not pain bro. I'm also rich by his grace . I don't fancy giving to the rich when I can walk into any hospital where you can find tens of poor seeking for medical help.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Convoy to the Wedding of 68years Old Saudi Arabian Billionaire's / Shatta Wale Grabs Lady With Similar Lips; Kisses Her Publicly [Viral Video] / Check Out Dele Momodu's Savage Reply To A Non-fan Who Told Him His Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.