Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) (24688 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:19am On Apr 27
Bbnaija Double Wahala winner, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, graduates with distinction from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical university.

Congratulations!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SPSVJ0wp8

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Boogyman557: 7:56am On Apr 27
Holly Gram cool Congrats my Gee !!!

U do well..

While some of der women na YANNSH and TOTTO business dem use buy car..

Just like the useless girl Yvonne way talk say she prefer Rich cheating partner to Faithful broke one..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 8:19am On Apr 27
Congratulations my boy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:39am On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Congrats my Gee !!!

U do well..

While some of der women na YANNSH and TOTTO business dem use buy car..

Just like the useless girl Yvonne way talk say she prefer Rich cheating partner to Faithful broke one..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by obaidan: 4:18pm On Apr 27
the only valuable project Big Brother have spent their money on is this....the rest na to just dey empower olosho wey dey motivate young girls and messing up the whole society

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by EreluRoz: 4:18pm On Apr 27
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

He deceived Nina and immediately dumped her after the show, stupid boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by frankblinkz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27
Just few days ago I was at your villa here in uratta Owerri.

Congrats champ

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27
Congrats better person!

Keep soaring!

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by taiwotimitt: 4:19pm On Apr 27
Brainy and classy not brestina and useless

41 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by meum: 4:19pm On Apr 27
Na so E suppose be. No be all those ones wey turn BBN to something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by lilfreezy: 4:19pm On Apr 27
I disliked that show because of the nuisance they constitute after the show. But this guy represents the best winner the show has ever produced. A fucosed king, no drama no social media brouhaha. Just straight up ambitious

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by PepeXKermit: 4:19pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him.

who thefurcck cares if you like him or not? bro is winning in life.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Eweduses: 4:19pm On Apr 27
Igbo Amakaaaa ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Orlu13: 4:19pm On Apr 27
These are d reasonable ones dat have sense

The women winners will never find anything doing becos they all depend on clitocurrency and clout

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27
Dis Miracle Boy get sense shaa oo,

Immediately after he clinched d BBN Victory & got his prize, baba just disappeared out of the blue,

...entered some sort of Monk Mode; intensive study, Sacrificed Time...added extra feathers to his Academic hat & achieved his Childhood Dream

He had always wanted to be a Pilot so he kept his eyes on d ball, wasn't A Spur Of The Moment

Kudos to Miracle Man!! Nwannem Imeela nke แปma

27 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by edenex: 4:20pm On Apr 27
Smart guy
Dodged the brainless women and 6 months big brother fame and stayed focused on the bag

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by realmindz: 4:20pm On Apr 27
Among the very few sensible bbnaija housemates

Bisola
Miracle
Lekan

Most of them are complete assholes

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by VictorIfe(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
I still don't like him. He had sex on a national TV and was even making one annoying facial expression when he was cumming. He should get out mtcheww

๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by VinnyBaba: 4:21pm On Apr 27
I like this Guy's Silent Moves. smiley

Sometimes, To Achieve Success, Lay low and be Pursuing your goals Steadily. smiley

23 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by obaidan: 4:21pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

The thing is this, does Miracle care whether u like him or not. d boy no know say u exist o

33 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

But Nina willingly submitted her nyash on global TV to a now distinction-graduate pilot. It's an achievement for her so shut up!

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by remsonik(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27
Congratulations, make sure you fly your plane well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by obaidan: 4:22pm On Apr 27
VinnyBaba:

I like this Guy's Silent Moves. smiley

Sometimes, To Achieve Success, Lay low and be Pursuing your goals Steadily. smiley
No other way, this is the only way

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by eepeepook: 4:23pm On Apr 27
This boy graduates pilot training every day. ROFLMAO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Bulldozer90: 4:23pm On Apr 27
realmindz:
Among the very few sensible bbnaija housemates

Bisola
Miracle
Lekan

Most of them are complete assholes
Afo*js man always trying to hide behind Igbo glory. Lekan is sensible?
Ozo is the only guy I know as focused as miracle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by realmindz: 4:24pm On Apr 27
Bulldozer90:
glory stealer

Sorry what do you mean by that?
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Nonexisting1: 4:24pm On Apr 27
Congratulations to him and also to his female housemates who are busy using their pussies professionally to survive and hold body.

Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by iyerebenita993: 4:25pm On Apr 27
Congratulations
Re: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) by Bulldozer90: 4:28pm On Apr 27
realmindz:

Sorry what do you mean by that?
stop promoting people you love when it's time to praise outstanding people. It's stealing people's glory.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Says Imo Has Been Liberated As Emeka Ihedioha Wins / Saint Obi Looking Good In New Photos / Mojisola Adedeji Buys New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.