Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes (56918 Views)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by transforma1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Euouae:

Is people like you I show bills and end up using for rituals

Ritualist located
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Hardrock1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
My only advice for Collins is to keep all hope alive and work more harder and put his trust in God...take heart bro.
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Reelmii: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:
lol eeeeeya well i don't think nina did something bad, if i was in her i would do the same thing cause miracle is cute, calm, sexy and now a rich dude baby.
I pity ur partner, cos he or she is not in a relationship yet
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Reelmii: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dont see miracle and nina going far in a serious relationship tho, bbn was just a show that has ended and remember she was said their relationship was mutual, whem miracle is ready to settle he will get someone else
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by BigBills: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
I knew this will happen... unless nina is not a woman
grin grin

Moral of the story, never you tryst a woman

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Collins is a destiny helper, he led Nina to her Miracle...

My destiny helper, where art thou...

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Buffalowings3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
The problem i have with most ladies is their lack of "deductive reasoning" and love for "impulsive reaction". Nina dumped her man for Miracle, a 'young' man who just came into money and fame and she thinks 'confinement romance' that they enjoyed in the big brother house will blossom to a 'real life' relationship!!!?? hahahahahaa!!! I laugh in heartbreak/sniper........ angry

Ps-To the young man that got dumped if you are reading this, just focus your life on making money and i promise you will laugh last!!

Life is not like the movies.
Good guys don't always win grin
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Buffalowings3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
rychard:
Collins is a destiny helper, he led Nina to her Miracle...

My destiny helper, where art thou...
angry
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
We all know Nina and Miracle can't be like Teddy and Bambam. Miracle knows what he wants; Nina has nothing to offer rather than being a make-up artist.

Finally, she is going to loose at both ends.

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by leadersWay00: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:
lol eeeeeya well i don't think nina did something bad, if i was in her i would do the same thing cause miracle is cute, calm, sexy and now a rich dude baby.

Purely one sided view, who knows if Collins is also cool, calm and collected
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by ezecollins3159(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nina should know that there is still tomorrow. My namesake, move on
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
But miracle will be dumb to date a girl like Nina sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
transforma1:

Ritualist located

It's an animal Kingdom. We feed on each other directly or indirectly

Hope you grab

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Movinwealth: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiggyB242:
We all know Nina and Miracle can't be like Teddy and Bambam. Miracle knows what he wants; Nina has nothing to offer rather than being a make-up artist.

Finally, she is going to loose at both ends.
hmmm..
Analysts aye... well with nothing. ..she is this popular. ...point: what will be will be
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Wakago: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Atom007:

Oleeeeeee
You forgot to add...

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
D way tins is going, I pray Collins will not commit suicide cos of social media shading

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Eagba(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
Hahaha my girl can’t do this to me that’s why we did a blood convenant
hahaha i thot i've seen the ebb of studity but you went lower. Congrats
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by labanj1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
udi4eva:

You are wicked grin
No be my fault o
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Movinwealth:
hmmm..
Analysts aye... well with nothing. ..she is this popular. ...point: what will be will be

I'm not speaking about popularity; I meant relationship wise. Miracle would not settle with her my point.
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by steveDpro: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by haslaw(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c can finally get back with Ebuka her fraudulent ex-boy friend

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by trendymarseey(f): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
U too make sense abeg! Well stated facts., make we jux dey our space dey watch.
soberdrunk:
The problem i have with most ladies is their lack of "deductive reasoning" and love for "impulsive reaction". Nina dumped her man for Miracle, a 'young' man who just came into money and fame and she thinks 'confinement romance' that they enjoyed in the big brother house will blossom to a 'real life' relationship!!!?? hahahahahaa!!! I laugh in heartbreak/sniper........ angry

Ps-To the young man that got dumped if you are reading this, just focus your life on making money and i promise you will laugh last!!
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by CanadianEnginee(m): 4:25am On Apr 24, 2018
tracyberry:

Use your head, if you had one.

Air head
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by laplace12(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Nina could actually be a sidechic to Collins.
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by VNOS(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Is there any other way I can say ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!? If anything he should be glad that his eyes are now open to reality. Not all women are like that, but majority are. As for Nina, she had always seemed confused and he should have expected that from her unless he really didn't know his gf in the first place. Actually both of them Nina & Collins are just two naive kids to me. He'll be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.