Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React (73508 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by BloggersNG: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Am sure we all followed up the Big Brother naija grand finale, and moments after the show the Name 'Collins' was flooded all over twitter with lots of reactions after his supposed ride or die Girlfriend Nina dumped him for Miracle, And as lots of persons sympathized with Collins,And now Famous Twitter user and Tech Guru Eric Okafor just released the real face of the Collins, and Nigerians have been reacting, Most of them say his a yahoo boy, while some says he's too young for her, They even dug out an old post by Nina calling him her ride of die.. lol.. Collins is said to be 20yrs old, and they are coursemates. see his photos, and comment what you think.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/hes-yahoo-boy-nigerians-react-as-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by BloggersNG: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2018
more

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by decatalyst(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Funny sets of yoot

27 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Duchessree(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by savio93(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Laziness of the highest order.

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Abjay97(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Lol.. Collins learned about girls the hard way..

Collins should use this popularity he's got to make money

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by donstan18: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Benjom(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Lol @ Yahoo Boy grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by victorian(f): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2018
This small boi, that's doesn't know his left from right, people are crucifying Nina for, say make she marry.

Does this child even know what marriage is all about? How much more relationship? sad

Someone even said he has paid her bride price ...smhhhh.

Nigerians and lies are like 5 and 6.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Ya'll bashing her like you voted for her before?

Well, most of her fans wanted her to date Miracle outside. They may breakup or not but its none of your biz so STFU and move on.
Like Ya'll are still dating your first love

Orisirisi sumburries.....

TeddyA that has abandoned his gf for bambam una no see am, na small pikin wen marriage no dey her priority in the next 5 years nai una wan die ontop her matter

Ya'll should FIX UP YOUR LIFE

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by talk2saintify(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

This is Crap!!
Miracle and Nina wont last till next 3Months
Collins should have small patience
When Miracle finishes all his money on Nina
She will surely Run back to him!!

Where is my Money

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by samuel051: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Funny thing is I never knew the Collins in question was my junior in sec school until now that I saw his pics,I didn't watch a single episode of d bbn,he is just a kid who always comes to my compound to meet my neighbor/his class mate. Free this guy jare,he's just a kid living with his parents.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by LieutenantBOBO: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na so....
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by nanakgh(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
That facebook love show sha..very childish move. Ride or what? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nobody should blame Nina, #45M at work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
victorian:
This small boi, that's doesn't know his left from right, people are crucifying Nina for, say make she marry.

Does this child even know what marriage is all about? How much more relationship? sad

Someone even said he has paid her bride price ...smhhhh.

Nigerians and lies are like 5 and 6.

How old is Miracle? Nina is low class. So this is who was fvcking her before Miracle? She didn't know he was a small boy when she kept mentioning him on air. She's a razz dumbass hoe. Cheap and low and Miracle if he has any sense upstairs should know he deserves better.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by atilla(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
^^^u said what was on my mind I a very blunt way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by lilmax(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
yahoo boys follow the cowards way

they do not think before they become one
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by NwaAmaikpe: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Nina is worthless if this is the scum that was spreading her legs before she got to the Big Brother house.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Bossontop(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
So??

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
That boy isn't yahoo boy (going by his pix.( not sure for really)) He's just a local boy. That's just the chilling among Igbo boys. They love to stay fresh even if they can't make a good sentence wink

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Macgreat(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
: Do grin
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Preshy561(f): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
they really look alike.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by henryhemon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Ya'll bashing her like you voted for her before?

Well, most of her fans wanted her to date Miracle outside. They may breakup or not but its none of your biz so STFU and move on.
Like Ya'll are still dating your first love

Orisirisi sumburries.....

TeddyA that has abandoned his gf for bambam una no see am, na small pikin wen marriage no dey her priority in the next 5 years nai una wan die ontop her matter

Ya'll should FIX UP YOUR LIFE

Just wondering if you 've fixed your own life.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by rueshappy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Kylekent59: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
On the first page,love is always sweet but as you go further to the middle page,conflicts begin to emanate.
Last last I know say the miracle go call am "harlot"
This would make her leave him for good and by so doing her problems start.

She has created a bad record on herself by committing immortality on live show.
And when suitors come,they are gonna scrutinize her to know her past and present.

Money is not love. Money only last for a while.

Note: you don't know the value of what you have untill you lose it

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by PenisCaP: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nina is worthless if this is the scum that was spreading her legs before she got to the Big Brother house.
Are u better than him
SHM... with ur comment u keep proving us right that the akamu ur dad poured in that day was a waste.
SMFH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by keypad1: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
them say Collins small...but Collins don fvck her tire na. from dog style to missionary....well done collins

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by DIYhackers: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
What's small boy when it comes to money. Fact is Nina dumped him and went for a rich guy. End of story

Funny thing is she's hoping on miracle for a possible marriage. That girl is just as clueless as she look.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by OCTAVO: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.