Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (45730 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by BiafranBushBoy: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:
Fact.
The truth is bitter joor.

I hope she learns from all this

No vex Ma'am. Just a lil correction.

"I hope she learns from all these"

I might be wrong tho.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by CodeTemplar: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
so no price for runner up
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Fkforyou(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why I no dey get first page comment..... cry grin

Someone should free his space for me, I swear I'm going to make sense.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by tobida: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
jbaby265:
and to think this hate speech is coming from. a woman too. why do we humans hate our fellow so much.. I keep reminding myself everyday ""LOOK QUEEN YOU CAN'T HATE ANYONE""

there is a pearl in every soul

U dont see wat they do to their fellow Human in Nigeria, wen they think they have a good excuse.

No amount of abeg or stop.

Human Beings are evil, if u leave some of them now, they want to harm dat poor girl that simply went to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by jbaby265(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:
I agree with you.

Ceeci is a toxic, uncouth, rude, arrogant, miserable, bitter, proud and hateful child.

I have said that I was going to leave this country if she ever wins. Yes! I said so...

I just pity the unfortunate man that will marry that vile. angry

angry

Stupìd loser tongue

hate.. if we humans were God
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Divay22(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

No vex Ma'am. Just a lil correction.

"I hope she learns from all these"

I might be wrong tho.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by odehaj: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Me unless Miracle removes that hair I won’t board his flight.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Obiossy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
sheguy:
I'm sure arsenal will win Europa league if they manage to beat athletico. It'll be the perfect farewell gift for Monsieur Wenger

So what do you think about Chelsea fc vs Man united? Do you think they can pull any stunt?
get out of here my friend...we die here

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by adetes: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obirin sowanu oni oun olori oko, lailai kole ni, arrogant girl, anyway I will miss Saturday night party and Sunday evictions party
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
AND UNTIL PEOPLE LEARN TO DROP WITCH HUNTING AND CONDEMNING PEOPLE DAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO DEM OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER ONE DETRIMENT AFTER ANOTHER. TOO MANY PEOPLE TRYING PLAYING GOD THESE DAYS.

LUKE 6: 37 DO NOT JUDGE

U d mind that she devil Wey no fit pay for services until der scatter her yansh for public before she pay, fit open mouth talk. She no know say to owe person Na bad character too.

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by meezynetwork(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
True
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by kalu61(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
I concur with her, virginity isn't everything

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by omoiyalayi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
What can I say or add to this o...........

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by jbaby265(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
tobida:

U dont see wat they do to their fellow Human in Nigeria, wen they think they have a good excuse.

No amount of abeg or stop.

Human Beings are evil, if u leave some of them now, they want to harm dat poor girl that simply went to hustle.

if humans were God

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by divine2288: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Nollywood actress, Susan Peters has slammed former BBNaija housemate, Cee-C, for not winning anything. She said her bad character got her disgraced to the point that those whom she thought she was better than in the house went home with lots of prizes while she failed to win anything despite coming second in the competition.

Susan Peters wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/susan-peters-cee-c-disgraced/
aunty we don hear..... mtcheew
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
jbaby265:
and to think this hate speech is coming from. a woman too. why do we humans hate our fellow so much.. I keep reminding myself everyday ""LOOK QUEEN YOU CAN'T HATE ANYONE""

That wasn't hate speech, she spoke the truth and we should learn a lesson from it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by talk2percy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
But aunty, after all these analysis and grammar, ur character better pass her own? U no go mind ur own pant ni??

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Joelistic1976: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c disgraced her entire family, any man thinking of marriage in that Family, will have to embark on a wide consultation.
Nollywood actress, Susan Peters has slammed former BBNaija housemate, Cee-C, for not winning anything. She said her bad character got her disgraced to the point that those whom she thought she was better than in the house went home with lots of prizes while she failed to win anything despite coming second in the competition.

Susan Peters wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/susan-peters-cee-c-disgraced/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by shamecurls(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria is finished!

Olosho sef dey condemn CeeCee!

Cos she as always been nice to her Fvckers! And she think she got manners grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by AngelicBeing: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:
I agree with you.

Ceeci is a toxic, uncouth, rude, arrogant, miserable, bitter, proud and hateful child.

I have said that I was going to leave this country if she ever wins. Yes! I said so...

I just pity the unfortunate man that will marry that vile. angry

angry

Stupìd loser tongue
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Aguata1stson(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
oshe11:
See this Mgbeke feeling funky....

Yeah, CC is bad anything else?

CC sha is more popular than her

My prayer: your Bro or relation will marry a lady whose character is as good as that of Cee c

8 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Everybody has now become a perfect being.. Even Nollywood people that can't maintain marriage a little longer are now condemning someone. Mind you i am not in support of cc actions

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by rockcitie: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls at what point did Nina win trip to Russia? What challenge did she win and who is sponsoring it?
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by oshe11: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aguata1stson:

My prayer: your Bro or relation will marry a lady whose character is as good as that of Cee c
Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by mattiecute(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Ronaldo share for Messi
Had to comment here because of you wink
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by john650(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thank you Susan for highlighting the virtues of a good character.

Like you said, it goes beyond BBNaija. A lot of the young women of today go around thinking they are entitled to behave badly because they look good. That will only get you so far before the character trait takes over.

Can you imagine bringing a girl like that home to mom and dad as the one only for her to embarrass you with her gaffes?

But to digress a little bit, what would someone do with one year's supply of Pepsi...lol? Na wao.That na diabetes the person go carry go.

5 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
1acre:
can this show just end while we pick UP our PVC'S.
How is the show stopping YOU from picking up ur own PVC? U better go and pick it up. 2019 is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by montero4(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Cee c is just a bad influence to most ladies. Thank God her Negligent, Arrogant and nonchalant attitude earned her was the microphone I believe she went home with .

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Gassa007: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
jbaby265:

What is this one sayin?? So because she is a woman,her fellow woman can't correct her? Gosh!
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Zinny25(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
I didn't bother to watch this show called bbnaija... But I hv been hearing of cee cee here and there... Abeg na wetin she win?? ... Does it mean there's nothing for the first runner up I am confused
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
When u ask Ceec what she brought back from BBN

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Ttipsy(f): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
jealous fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures / Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Rita Dominic Wows In Swimsuit As She Hits The Beach In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.