Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (45732 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by labisibrass(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
godwin120alex:

Some of them are even worst than Cee C but wld like to condem her even the ones in my office

My God wee kuku bless you.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by d33types: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Everybody has now become a perfect being.. Even Nollywood people that can't maintain marriage a little longer are now condemning someone. Mind you i am not in support of cc actions
We are not perfect but when we see something wrong, let's acknowledge it as wrong. This way, we make the world a better place . We should encourage those who do good as well.

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by steveDpro: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by CONFAMA: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2018
jbaby265:
and to think this hate speech is coming from. a woman too. why do we humans hate our fellow so much.. I keep reminding myself everyday ""LOOK QUEEN YOU CAN'T HATE ANYONE""

there is a pearl in every soul

But your dumb cee c could not see the pearl in the soul of other housemates.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by oxygenlove(m): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2018
labisibrass:

My God wee kuku bless you.
So , To You Now, If I Condemn Sm1 Stealing, Does That Make Me A Thief?,,
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by oxygenlove(m): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2018
and people will say "dont judge others" cos ur own might be worse,,, so why do we praise those that do good things too? , ,maybe we need nt to;, #smhw'

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by blimeyVic(m): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Cee-C should embrace Jesus Christ for her to become a new being. Only Jesus can bring her true love from which she can draw from to love other human beings.

#Jesus is the answer for Cee-C today, Above him there is no other (not even handsome Tobi), Jesus is the way.

Notes: Our Society should Promote education for all children, & not only for the female child.
Many homes and children have gone through unmerited pains because of the carelessness of Fathers.
The boy we help or do not help today will grow to become a good or bad husband/father tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Anyad231: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Same way u were disgraced by halima as a bad friend....pot calling kettle black. For ur mind u don blow like ceiling fan.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by frisavic(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2018
I honestly have some compassion on cee C. I dont agree with the fact that shes evil. bitter. Situations make or mar a person. Her past situations influenced her character. Because of that she became a narcissist. She further studying overseas ddnt help her much because cultures are different. I hope she gets someone to advise/mentor her. She really grew to become a Narcissist
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Mayflowa(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2018
There is still a lot of time for CeeC to get things out of Big brother. Susan would eat her word. CeeC would get a lot of endorsement soon. She can easily be a villain in Nollywood movies
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by nothernstar: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2018
You are so much bitter and happy she did not win anything meanwhile big brother is so much happy and purposely kept her all those while cos she was making cash for them. What a paradox.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Deji63: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=labisibrass post=66968851]People should learn to always remove the log of wood in their eyes first and learn to mind their own business![/quxote]

I tire. This woman that was disgraced put of her matrimony to that old white man due to her bad character. Pot calling kettle black. Team Cee C gave her a cheque of 2million Naira. Shame on Susan Peters of Nollywood.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Deji63: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2018
Mayflowa:
There is still a lot of time for CeeC to get things out of Big brother. Susan would eat her word. CeeC would get a lot of endorsement soon. She can easily be a villain in Nollywood movies

Cee C is enough to deal with Susan Peters that could not keep her marriage to an old whitey due to her bad character. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by thecrush: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
1stola:
I agree with you.

Ceeci is a toxic, uncouth, rude, arrogant, miserable, bitter, proud and hateful child.

I have said that I was going to leave this country if she ever wins. Yes! I said so...

I just pity the unfortunate man that will marry that vile. angry

angry

Stupìd loser tongue

You and Susan whatever are both stupid.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Rhaspody(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2018
jbaby265:
and to think this hate speech is coming from. a woman too. why do we humans hate our fellow so much.. I keep reminding myself everyday ""LOOK QUEEN YOU CAN'T HATE ANYONE""

there is a pearl in every soul

is it Queen or Queenett or Queensly
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by 1stola: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2018
thecrush:

You and Susan whatever are both stupid.
shut up
You mistake of a child.
Product of a broken condom.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Gbengageorge: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2018
She was used as a pond in the Chess game called BBN. Her controversy was used to keep the house noisy and generate movement for the pen of writers and typers.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Haunty I hope you now know that ceec got a lot of gifts from her fans. Susu ikot iwa.
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by DONFASZY(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Completely
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by mattiecute(f): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Leetunechi:

Why
Cos am familiar with d name on ur monicker.. Someone i knw bears d name.. .
Your comments though are very childish so i doubt it's you
Re: Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" by Leetunechi: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
mattiecute:
Cos am familiar with d name on ur monicker.. Someone i knw bears d name.. . Your comments though are very childish so i doubt it's you
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Wows In Swimsuit As She Hits The Beach In Australia / Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / Julius Aghahowa, Majid Michel & Okon Lagos Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.